PDA

Просмотр полной версии : CHEMICAL WAVE OF EYELASHES

neznakomka
27.12.2004, 10:40
Prompt pliz... Voobshchem meal on rest also I wish to look or appear on all 100, but the opportunity will be painted here not every day... The Girlfriend has advised to make a chemical wave of eyelashes, that they and day and night looked or appeared sexly (though itself did not do or make-prompt costs or stands or not!!!!! 1

konstantin
29.12.2004, 13:44
I do not know, that such a chemical wave of eyelashes. But I know precisely, that there is a permanent make up.

marbak
01.01.2005, 15:32
I do not know, that such a chemical wave of eyelashes. But I know precisely, that there is a permanent make up.

If to me have correctly explained in interior, on spets. begudi any eyelashes wind.. And through 45 minut-they a miracle as are good... Look or appear very tightened up

Aksenov Nikolay
02.01.2005, 13:56
Prompt pliz... Voobshchem meal on rest also I wish to look or appear on all 100, but the opportunity will be painted here not every day... The Girlfriend has advised to make a chemical wave of eyelashes, that they and day and night looked or appeared sexly (though itself did not do or make-prompt costs or stands or not!!!!! 1

Forgive or Excuse, itself it is exact neznaju, but you represent THAT will be THEN with your eyelashes? What for in advance them to spoil?

Malines Tatyana
08.01.2005, 17:26

Forgive or Excuse, itself it is exact neznaju, but you represent THAT will be THEN with your eyelashes? What for in advance them to spoil?

Yes there is no all it will be normal.... The -first, because eyelashes and so are updated in 90 days..........

OFTOLMOPAT
13.01.2005, 11:08

Yes there is no all it will be normal.... The -first, because eyelashes and so are updated in 90 days..........

ochetsja - do or make... And I to coast the cilia

maksym
16.01.2005, 05:00

It would be desirable - do or make... And I to coast the cilia

Gulzhan
28.01.2005, 19:18
I ba did not become

Obmorok
08.02.2005, 18:57
I ba did not become

Here and I about the same

Alied
22.02.2005, 00:59
And so that she has made! My girlfriend! Also is silent! But I have seen! Girls, it obaldenno looks or appears on dense and long eyelashes! Simply otpad!

malets
05.03.2005, 09:11
And so that she has made! My girlfriend! Also is silent! But I have seen! Girls, it obaldenno looks or appears on dense and long eyelashes! Simply otpad!

But from one word chemistry... murashki on a skin

Aha, and as you thought, chemistry on hair the first month too otpad

Alexander
18.03.2005, 22:21
You know and I did or made, derzhitsja such wave about month, a maximum two. It is natural shchadashchaja type chemistry, this not that chemistry which did or made in sovkovoe time by a ringlet.

We live in 21 century and technologies have very far stepped, it I to that that procedure that trifling, and safe.

Mupazh
27.03.2005, 17:08
I did or made, have sufficed just on mesjats-bent, magnificent, beauty! And next month it was simply awful: this flexure has developed and have remained terrible zalomy. All eyelashes were in the different parties or sides..

All the month long them treated - smeared with castor butter or oil, "mavaloj". As a result all has passed or has taken place, or new have grown, whether that? But I shall not do or make it is more..

Toma
02.04.2005, 00:56
To me one year ago chemistry SO hair have spoiled, that it was necessary to shear this horror.

Here to you both 21-st century. And the hairdresser or barber like not yesterday was born.

On eyelashes never anything to do or make became. Besides eyes series!!!

Elina
04.04.2005, 15:25
The Girlfriend has advised to make a chemical wave of eyelashes, that they and day and night looked or appeared sexly (though itself did not do or make

The good girlfriend... Probably, sincerely wishs your of good luck on rest!... And, I shall add, possesses quite good sense of humour...

Topic about special "hair curlers" for eyelashes - vaashche a masterpiece!!...

T.Pilipenko
12.04.2005, 09:46
Come!)))))))))))))

DmitVT
15.06.2005, 13:47
I did or made, have sufficed just on mesjats-bent, magnificent, beauty! And next month it was simply awful: this flexure has developed and have remained terrible zalomy. All eyelashes were in the different parties or sides..

All the month long them treated - smeared with castor butter or oil, "mavaloj". As a result all has passed or has taken place, or new have grown, whether that? But I shall not do or make it is more..

I did or made repeatedly. The result is not always identical - sometimes a bend few, and is sometimes smart, I think depends on freshness of components. But accidents with eyelashes never was - according to the cosmetician of 10 days after procedure smeared for the night with vitamin A or D (in Solutio oleosa). Last time did or made in the beginning of December, but still there is an effect of a bend. Yes, speak, during critical days it is impossible.