PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cream under eyes (your new opening)

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93

Alika
23.05.2005, 19:46
That's it. That if a cream to put under eyes - that has swelled (provided that deushka is more senior 30) it is almost guaranteed, and here it is necessary - on edge or territory of cranial bones (well here at a skull there where the eye is not present - a hole so so, on edge or territory of holes

To me 31, I smear, not reaching eyes (up to edge or territory of a century or blepharon) millimeter 3-4. Any edemas was not and is not present. The main thing correctly to pick up a cream and to not go to far in its or his quantity or amount. And with "massage" is more cautious. It is easy-is easy or is easy-is light;is easy to put or render and "hammer" with fingers, not stretching or not dragging out a skin better.

ultra
23.05.2005, 21:57
Peter Thomas Roth tried or tasted?

Danara
23.05.2005, 21:57
I wish to share "opening" of a cream - Weleda Intensive eye cream, already domazyvaju 3-rd tube - it is very-very happy!

No other cream still so approached or suit me.

Here I wish to try or taste Dr. Hauschka, but I am afraid, at me with her (hauchkoj) have developed love-hate attitudes or relations - or the product very much approaches or suits or at all for me, someone can tried or tasted Hauchkin a cream for eyes, share impressions.

Years to me 33.

Yana
23.05.2005, 23:32
Weleda Intensive eye cream

And what is this a cream? What firm?

(Simply I do not know such)

boks
24.05.2005, 00:17
Mol, hardly drunk

It also is firm - Weleda.

Pink nutritious cream for care of a skin around of eyes

katyab3
24.05.2005, 00:28
darina, and it is possible on more in detail about cream Cellcosmet, you had cream or gel, I here all admire on etot a cream, there is he decently, really absolutely any results was not observed???

inelli
24.05.2005, 00:55
Someone can tried or tasted Hauchkin a cream for eyes, share impressions. The most my liked cream for eyes. I use it or him of more year and he still in favorites.

What particularly you interests?

Ruslan
24.05.2005, 03:31
Thanks for a reference.

Has looked - he still and cheap

Whether I do not know the truth sell such at us in city (I like did not see) - but I shall try or taste.

While has bought or purchased today Payot, has tried or tasted, on the first impression - has liked.

But all peerly I wish to try or taste and that

Oksana P
24.05.2005, 03:49
I wish to share "opening" of a cream - Weleda Intensive eye cream, already domazyvaju 3-rd tube - it is very-very happy!

And than he so has liked? There was any concrete result? Togd what? He gusinnye smoothes paws? Your impressions therefore as at this cream itself I look also we practically rovesnitsy in general are very interesting to me

KateS
24.05.2005, 04:38
Peter Thomas Roth tried or tasted?

And it that such? And than it is good?

Valery
24.05.2005, 04:47
I am concrete in this topic about itself already told.

Power K Eye Rescue -

Ingredients: .5 oz: Purified Water, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citrus Bioflavonoids, Cyclom4ethicone, Sodium PCA, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Kojic Acid, Gelatin and Squalane and Ubiquinone (Co-Enzyme Q-10), Extracts of (Chamomile, Green Tea, Horse Chestnut), Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Polyacrylamide and C13-14 Isoparaffin and Laureth-7, Beta-Glucan, Super Oxide Dismutase, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Phytonadione (Vitamin K1 in Liposomes [Phosphatidylcholine]), Iron Oxides.

http: // a1377.g.akamai.net //7/1377/57... P39275_hero.jpg

Rather serious agent.

Here it is easier (and is twice cheaper)-

Oxygen Eye Rescue Cream

Ingredients: .75 oz: Purified Water, Shea Butter, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Cetyl Alcohol, Sunflower Oil, Sorbitan Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 60, Hydrogen Peroxide, Squalene, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Beta Carotene, Chamomile Extract, Allantoin, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea.

http: // a1377.g.akamai.net //7/1377/57 .../P7415_hero.jpg

Natali
24.05.2005, 06:27
At me such problem - me 22 years and after holiday on the sun (though was in glasses or spots and it was smeared with everything, than only it is possible) have appeared 2 luchika under one eye - during a century or blepharon - than to humidify? - prompt a good cream, please.

Elena.
24.05.2005, 07:27
I would advise you balm from Matis - Eye Contour Balm. Very gentle, with good humidification, not age.

vova76
24.05.2005, 08:19
Mol, hardly drunk , and than Payot it is good and how much is?

MarinaB
24.05.2005, 09:16
Clearly. Thanks. At us such is not present

darya-anisimova
24.05.2005, 10:21
Girls, to me this cream from Veledy has liked following or next,

- A pleasant structure

- Easily, somehow it is naturally absorbed

- A pleasant smell

There is no sensation " stickiness and protivnosti "

- Very pleasantly humidifies or wets and feeds a skin

- Does not irritate

- By (the pleasant moment)

Whether on the bill of that he cleans or removes folds - eh if all so was simple, no cream of a fold smoothes (my modest opinion), but this cream here has very much approached or suited me practically idelno.

I wish to tell or say, that I still have from this series a face cream (has not liked), and is molochko and loson series "iris" - too not mine. Only this cream and more a cream for arms or hand with sea-buckthorn berries has liked.

LUCY - thanks for opinion on a cream for eyes!

If to you has liked, also I shall try or taste.

At me a fat, sensitive skin, constant unfortunately problems (spots and borings), the truth is also the positive moment - folds a little (fie 3), I tried or tasted Hauchkin tonic (what charm!), and here cream Kvinsi has seemed zhirnovat, the cream for arms or hand too has liked (though at veledy much more cheaply and is not worse at all). I wish to be ruined and buy or purchase now " the night conditioner " in ampoules.

All of health and beauty!

Vasileva Inna
24.05.2005, 11:07
How much or As far as I know, the kind half fine reads in English, especially when it is a question about ingridientah agents. Which I not during a life shall not translate or transfer on Russian.

Well, have agreed, I shall respond wishing me to hear on coffee-soap.

olga62
24.05.2005, 12:54
This cream very fat, practically dense ointment so at your skin inclined to fat content it is for certain better to get a sampler all over again. And Veledoj you have very much interested me, I too look in its or his party or side.

Nosferatu
24.05.2005, 16:01
Oh, I never saw something under eyes of a fat skin

kolobok
24.05.2005, 17:32
It is not necessary to translate ingridienty. Second half of readers in a life will not correlate your translation or transfer ingridientov (correct) with the English original and all the same will be dissatisfied. The biggest pearl on ingridientam is announcement Natrii choridi, that is table salt - komedogennoj a substance. About Russian translation or transfer into rectangular approach traffic patterns I shall keep silent, it or him in general with what to correlate it is impossible - or a terrible transliteration, or half will forget.

Can translate simply effect (humidifies or wets, cleans or removes dark circles...). Such variant Miu can will arrange? And -you in the original?

ZMX
24.05.2005, 19:48
, Ingredients to translate it is not necessary, and here summaries and the story about that, what is it such with what it and as eat, it is necessary to publish in Russian. To tell the truth, demanding keeping of rules, I thought, that all all is clear, and it is not necessary to chew so in detail. Next time posts on other, except for Russian, will be simply removed completely.

Rules are rules, and everyone who sits in the Coffee house, them has accepted, sledovateln is obliged to keep. Also it is not necessary to make mischief and speak a kind or malicious half understands in English or on afrikaans.

scorpion4ik
24.05.2005, 20:09
vsezh it would be interesting to hear opinion on a cream of n/eyes of firm Cellcosmet.

katerrina
24.05.2005, 22:25

Well, you impose a cream not directly under eyes, and on top of a cheekbone (anyway I so do or make), and there already practically the same type of a skin, as on all face. Simply cream really very dense and fat. And in general, all over again it is always better to try or taste.

galina123
25.05.2005, 00:29
JAsnenko. Thanks

Pelmen
25.05.2005, 00:50
Renata,

Thanks for the response!

If he fat precisely will not approach or suit me (((, unfortunately I never saw samplers of this cream, and I would buy or purchase that certainly. (In general I try to use "natural" cosmetics though the choice as seems to me not so.

Here has recollected, still I very much liked cream Mirra lux for eyes, has left very pleasant memoirs, here only at air flight he for some reason spoiled (I do not know why, 2 times bought - after a month-two spoiled).

And here still anything was Avene kremchik, very gentle, simply humidifying or wetting, and here Avene Ystheal at all has not liked.