PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cream under eyes (your new opening)

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93

29.03.2005, 09:07
Please, explain, WHY it is impossible to put or render under eyes Serum for the face?? (I about Firm Profile from Givenchy, but how much or as far as know, almost Serums for the face under eyes do not recommend all...)

WHAT from it or this will be?

I very much like result of use ZHivanshishnoj of Serum under eye sights or eyes - than I risk???

Irulja
29.03.2005, 11:59
Please, explain, WHY it is impossible to put or render under eyes Serum for the face?? (I about Firm Profile from Givenchy, but how much or as far as know, almost Serums for the face under eyes do not recommend all...)

And what for, Hani?

At Givenchy in this series there is also a gel for eyes - Firm Profile Eyes.

Very quite good feature....

Marika
29.03.2005, 16:21
This cream does not help or assist me HOW Serum. Or as this cream ATOP OF Serum.

I.e. the cream simply humidifies or wets, and Serum smoothes fine morshchinki (during a smile they at me get out) at all. Here she also has liked me in podglaznom, so to say, use. On all other face she too super.

So why it is impossible?

Always it seemed to me, that if it is pleasant to a skin - that is possible... But instructions to kosm. To agents too in fact it is not simple so wrote

Jet
29.03.2005, 17:08
Sorry, that I lift this or thus "troublemaking" temku.. But has simply come across one REAL research and its or his results. Research the following: it has been any way taken about 20 women and 2 creams as "bright" representatives of a class lux and masses-markets. It is 1) Biotherm Aquasource and 2) L'Oreal Hydrafresh. Banks without names, naturally have been given out to participants. To half has been told or said to smear a bioterm on the left cheek, loreal on right, half - on the contrary. Well it for cleanliness of experiment.. In a month results have been promulgated: the majority of participants has recognized, that humidified or wetted a cream in bank with lorealem is better, the smell lorealja has liked more..

Maks
29.03.2005, 21:59
Well and well! The Iranian shampoos in our shops smell best....

And akuasours in comparison with gidrafresh I at all do not speak about absorbency.

Star
30.03.2005, 04:37
And I each time from Moscow reserve the Russian cosmetics, for example a cream for fingernails or nails " Silver Dew ", any creams for arms or hand, skraby... And more spirits " the Kuznetsk Bridge ". And still much is pleasant from Willows Roshe though dear or expensive cosmetics too very much I like.

Irina I
30.03.2005, 08:35
It is remembered, there was here a debate on 19 pages. Now, apparently, it or him poterli.

But! I it or him prochla also wish to make a certain resume, and also to set some questions, from this the resume following.

Leaders in that forum had appeared (a wrong writing or spelling I ask to correct mercilessly! Amendments on the rating made by me too are welcomed!)-

- Estee Lauder " Advanced Night Repair Eye Recovery Complex ", "Unline"

Lancome "Primordiale"

Matis (without the indicating of a concrete product, and it is a pity... Or I have looked through or have missed)

Shiseido - as I have understood, all of them of a line for blepharons

Biotherm - " Hydro Detox ", "Biojeunesse"

Besides these agents, separate stamps have been mentioned in a forum only one-two time, but for enthusiastic responses also have entered into charts:

Decleor - "Vitaroma"

Galenic - "Officielle"

Gatineau - "Nutriactive"

Lierac - "Dioptticreme" (though I can say lies, apparently, someone it or him abused.. Or that was Galenic? prokljatyj a sclerosis....)

Kanebo - a mask

Innoxa Soin Goutless Bleues

Weleda - with a rose

Now, means, my question:

To me almost 26, there is a reticulum and bags (well, half of volume of bags it is written off or is copied on a wrong regimen). How to narrow a circle of the mentioned agents? What of them to me would send or approach;suit more?

And where they are better for buying? In AP at me the discount of 20 %, but with their prices is a small prize, and hearings about fakes go bad. Soon I shall in djuti-, and then and in the Europe. But in djuti- to choose especially nekgoda, and samplers there, likely, you will not wait? And if you will wait to buy only on return flight? Or in the Europe? There matissa is not present, speak... Either in Letuale? Or in a drugstore? Or.... Where?

reveille
30.03.2005, 12:02
In the Europe is looking where go. At me the friend told, how she in Spain otovarilas any lux.. dak did not believe the eyes, the fake or still that thought, an is not present, have appeared native lankomy and shaneli, is simple in razn. The countries the different prices..

aljona
30.03.2005, 15:02
I use gel for eyes Clinique - Moisture surge. Special delights I do not test, but bad anything too I can not tell or say. In general, normal such gelik, humidifies or wets like. Color such rozovenky..

Only it, probably, not a hit

pol
30.03.2005, 20:12
Yes I now darfenom use, arovitoj.... He to me has smoothed a reticulum more or less, and that after taiga business trip simply the horror was... But he has not created the promised miracle, and costs or stands all the same much (besides has overpaid in AP nehilo, even at a discount - has given the order of one and a half thousand for 30 ml)

Here I think to pick up something better, but is cheaper! Not darfenom uniform!

Anatoly 2
31.03.2005, 00:01
I at present try or taste on myself certain "Retinas-with". Similar, this only thing, that really helps or assists me... But he is on sale only in interior - time, and he actually "bombing" - two. Mentioned above Lauderovsky " the Night complex " to me somehow not that... In any way... Here will end "Retinas-with", domazhu Lauder then that did not vanish

31.03.2005, 06:27
, To me too 26, the truth, and reticulums like would be not present any strongly pronounced bags while (fie-fie); I use biotermovskim a cream (what against the first morshchinok and tumescences). Bought in LEtuale, the seller has told or said, that he I shall increase optimum approaches or suits and on a season, by the way, too.

I have not noticed any special changes, I use more likely for prophylaxis, but my meticulous mum has told or said, that something there became better

CHuprina Anja
31.03.2005, 06:54
nachitavshis Coffee houses, it is furious pytala the cosmetician - what following cream for eyes to me should be bought or purchased - that was most-best.

As she said:

Matis has won the " Eye Oscar " already ten years ago. Hm... Yes, for a long time, the truth?

Creams for eyes of a class "lux" practically have no appreciable differences, it more likely a question of a name, a version and convenience of a dosage at application, packings, etc.

I.e. having taken Matis or Lierak, say, against baggies lower eyelids - you receive practically identical variant of influence.

ZARA
31.03.2005, 08:41
Estee Lauder " Advanced Night Repair Eye Recovery Complex " has helped or assisted to cope with a reticulum and it is fast enough. She, the truth, absolutely fresh was, from tears and stresses it is literally for couple of months has appeared. It was smoothed somewhere weeks for three regular applications.

boley
31.03.2005, 13:16
And me Lauderovsky somehow has not gone, at all I do not know why. Costs or stands, waits for the hour. It is pleasant to me Vitaroma and Gerlen Eye Serum much more.

marina_5
31.03.2005, 17:38
I support or maintain about a mask for eyes Kanebo. Somehow time has got on surprisingly generous saleswoman - I have bought or purchased nothing, simply got accustomed to the stand, and suddenly she opens the granaries and speaks - choose..... I also have chosen - everyone kremik on one probnichku) All it has appeared excellent or different, by the way...

There there was a mask for eyes - in the name there is word Intense is not a sampler, and sound such small flakonchik, I use since winter three r. In a week for the night, the droplet suffices... And so - my -reticulums have almost disappeared, and the skin under eyes was smoothed.

But is all the same better to do or make at presence of the expressed reticulums, or in 28-30 and more years, and that - by courses....

viamor
31.03.2005, 20:36
And in the same place like on mask Kanebo in general it is written, what she for a young skin? Is not present? I read about it or her on rivoli.ru, there she in section not against folds...

liefvis
31.03.2005, 23:42
mysha, ameli, well so and the skin also is young! Simply uhandokannaja! She is able to be restored, only she of a powerful or potent kick for dispersal should to give and not ruin in its or her 12-hour afternoon!

Here also I search for a cream that has executed function of a kick for activization of internal forces!

In general. We shall search kanebo. And on every day - while in neponjatkah....

olin
01.04.2005, 03:10
The good subject, actual, can who else will advise, for a 31-years skin... And that because of nedosypov to look in a mirror at itself it is terrible. What will advise?

In the near future to get enough sleep will not have, t.k dityo absolutely small...

bulochka_1
01.04.2005, 05:21
ugu, I in general am going to this mask to buy or purchase, though dorogushchaja she as I suspect... But at me while klarinsovskaja for eyes, all over again this I shall finish

Taisija
01.04.2005, 11:23
Girls, give a reference on this mask Kanebo (though what. Have very much intrigued.

krista
01.04.2005, 16:51
This?

erop
01.04.2005, 17:58
Seem, she..

rh
01.04.2005, 19:22
http: // kanebo-international.com/product/ib/index.html

Here below the name is visible. And that on a photo you will not make out. She?

Gene
01.04.2005, 21:12
Mask, it is absolute she but a current that has read through the comment in occasion of this mask, that the sense and use from it or her have not enough..