PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Brows on end!

Dmitry B.K
28.04.2005, 22:51
How to struggle with this problem? At me brows on end grow! I smooth constantly gels, a tooth-brush. Well they do not wish rovnenko to lay along a skin! Constantly stick out yorshikom. What to do or make?

Greyish
01.05.2005, 03:02
Repejnoe butter or oil on body height

svetty
03.05.2005, 09:37
To pull out!!!

Fatya
07.05.2005, 15:54
Gel for brows and eyelashes. At most the same problem, dense and long (voloski on 2-3 sm!). To paste it is necessary gel! And to pull out and make tatuazh - it is silly. For the present grow, it is necessary to use that. That is.

CNN
12.05.2005, 11:39
TO DESCEND or go in interior. And to do or make it more often. There to you podravnjajut scissors, will lay, that is necessary - vyshchipajut.

Akobir
19.05.2005, 00:46
If brows to shear, onibudut to grow even more densely and thicker will be! In no event, if do not want otrasti a brow and- Brezhnev!

At my father in an old age very dense and long became, I scissors sheared to him - so time month was necessary, grew up to 4-5 sm! And forms any - puffed up. To pull out - yes, but the great bulk nevertheless should grow more or less in a normal direction. If everyone grow in the different parties or sides (and such can happen if them to shear) - gel any more will not rescue or save, then precisely it is necessary to pull out and do or make tatuazh....

DAP
22.05.2005, 01:20

Here we also have developed a know-how!!!

shcha under a table I shall fall.................

pops
23.05.2005, 02:03

Sit is better!

Romeo
15.06.2005, 01:39

Sit is better!