PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hygienic lipsticks and balms - dear or expensive and are cheaper

Страницы : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Malines Tatyana
04.11.2004, 21:13
I never would like to be spent for dear or expensive humidifying or wetting agents for labiums, and now it wanted to try or taste. Share, please, what agents and what firms it is better? It is interesting, whether tried or tasted somebody VIN and * 201; FIT LIP SPF 8 from Lankom? In general, hygienic lipsticks and balms in x interest all. And also, whether there is a difference between dear or expensive and what is cheaper?

OFTOLMOPAT
06.11.2004, 05:44
I like hygienic lipstick-balm for care of labiums Darphin, the sensation of fat Membranula or film on labiums is not present. Well protects labiums from adverse influence of an environment (the sun, a cold, krasjashchiz substances of lipsticks) and treats the dry, exposed to the wind labiums. Active components: an aloe, karnaubsky wax, butter or oil Karite. In such white tube with gold letters. Weight of 3,5 grams, 450 roubles (it at a discount).

maksym
08.11.2004, 11:44
Thanks, but Darphin at us do not sell..

Gulzhan
09.11.2004, 14:16
The best, that I tried or tasted is from Polish cosmetics Avene or Avena. Any more I do not remember, since at us it is some or a little bit years as it has disappeared izprodazhi. Can and is somewhere, yes I do not know.

There the structure remarkable was.. Both butter or oil rostkov wheats and castor also that that still. In general light memory...

And has now passed to balms looking after for labiums from Avon - quite decent (is with scarlet and with a strawberry).

Both are good. Basically it is happy or enough. From our cosmetics praise balm for labiums in a small tube (as a cream) from Loren.

Obmorok
11.11.2004, 21:29
VIN and * 201; FIT for labiums a tremendous thing. Also humidifies or wets and looks after simultaneously. And what wonderful smell...

Quite good lipstick Neutrogena and agent Vitamin from Labello, but on my labiums of feeling of comfort they do not leave. Look after... - it is similar, but after them always I grease labiums with shine.

And Lankom it is very good, I advise.

Still, I remember, there were such class balms which suited also stacking brows, Gal (in aOiaO-prestige were earlier). But now anywhere them I can not find. Very pleasant.

Alied
12.11.2004, 22:48
Very much it is pleasant SHizejdo lip conditioner from series Bio performance. Easy or light;mild, humidifying or wetting, with flickering shine (especially obaldenno at the sun it is looked).

malets
13.11.2004, 06:26
Very much hygienic lipsticks at Caudalie and Decleor like, as colorless lipstick Divinoroj Gerlena number or room 300 she still or even used hardly golden, fat enough and pleasant on labiums. All these lipsticks with solar filters.

Alexander
15.11.2004, 00:28
Very much it is pleasant to me c an agent for labiums

From line ANESSA from Shiseido

Lip Protector UV SPF 21 PA ++

Mupazh
16.11.2004, 08:13
TSeralip, Lja Rosh to the Pose (France).

Toma
17.11.2004, 15:01
Labello med

Elina
19.11.2004, 21:02
I have stopped on humidifying or wetting cream-balm Lip Perfector from Oriflejm - very much softens and heals even slightly cracked labiums, is well absorbed and does not leave shine. Costs or stands about 10 dollars.

And more Labello nra, costs or stands about 40 roubles.

T.Pilipenko
21.11.2004, 16:32
Well I all the winter long projuzala from children's series Morozko from Viburnum hygienic. super it is simple, labiums protects. There was at me Lip Sculptor from HR, not bad, but such money for balzamchik????? It is a pity.. Or at me problems especially are not present, to me is simple from weather to protect. And I soften labiums - for the night honey I smear. More effectively and more cheaply yet did not meet.

DmitVT
22.11.2004, 14:43
Miu, and on mr.ru gig.pomada - http: // www.mr.ru/? action=card*cid=985*id=2792 is she? The Truth in the price not sickly difference

Rony
24.11.2004, 12:43
I pokloniitsa Labello with a camomile, the truth, ogovorjus.chto did not buy some hygienic lipsticks of a class lux never, therefore to judge I do not undertake, but very much Labello arranges.

Dobby
24.11.2004, 14:03
The most awful. That at me bylo-it klinikovsky All about lips. Labiums mgnoveno started to be shelled, oblazit as though I before it or this two hours kissed on a wind. And to make up them nevozmozhno-a pencil the line lumps rolls down or slides, lipstick does not keep.

effi
25.11.2004, 07:06
All many thanks. However, I and have not understood, whether there is a greater or big difference in humidification between dear or expensive gig. Lipsticks and cheap.

rcob
27.11.2004, 04:08
Yes X it or him Z, whether there is a difference. To try or taste it is necessary. Personally to me from Viburnum nra, then excellent or different balm was at Green Mamy, but it or him have removed or have taken off from manufacture (ugly creatures. Most the best : \), still from Mirry lux uvlazhnjalka for labiums potrjasnaja (the analogue at Clinics, but is a hundred times more dear or expensive, to that not so healed) .lobelo I hate. He only dries my labiums. Syodnja in a drugstore -that has bought or purchased.. br.... Doctor Tajss with sea-buckthorn berries. Seem not bad. THEN byla.ee... Mm.. The druggist...... The druggist........ As it or him..... The Seam.. The Seam.... SHeller! In. Mineral. But she of a current for the night will approach or suit. Color at it or her white. This looks or appears chrevougodnaja beauty as though you have forgotten to bury. Still was from Dekleor. Special something has not noticed. Usual like.

Generally them was much. Esi chyo I shall recollect-shall write.

Nikolja
28.11.2004, 22:27
.. The druggist...... The druggist........ As it or him..... The Seam.. The Seam.... SHeller! In. Mineral. But she of a current for the night will approach or suit. Color at it or her white. This looks or appears chrevougodnaja beauty as though you have forgotten to bury

Aha!!! At me such too lays. On gkby you will put or render-horror... As a mortal sin... I to her because of it or this to use perestala.dejstvitelno it is necessary for its or her night! Of thanks for I think!

Veronika_G.
29.11.2004, 19:56
Ee... I Understand what to overpersuade difficultly, but can be will try or taste same "Channel", but humidifying or wetting? The most mine liked!!! She in blue veneering, is called Hydro, itself stik - cheerful dark blue color, but be not frightened - on labiums absolutely transparent, neither in blue, nor in belesost does not give.. Fine humidifies or wets, wet shine adds stylish hardly.. Once has strongly exposed to the wind labiums, simply a tatter were, sorry for details so couple of days of intensive using has sufficed (as I feel, that was absorbed - at once again I put or render) for absolute restoration up to a smooth and gentle status..

In the winter with this humidifying or wetting "Channel" too without problems I go - nothing is weather-beaten and does not burst, that I do not use decorative lipstick - only this balm..

Here! SHeller owe to me for an advertising campaign...

Reginchik
01.12.2004, 00:53
SHumelka the mouse,

Somehow I shall try or taste. Necessarily. Thanks for advice or council!

USR
02.12.2004, 13:04
And I most of all like cheap balms. I always in a drugstore take what nibud. Tried or tasted some times that they are more dear or expensive also to me have less liked.

dubensky
03.12.2004, 07:34
Vinefit - my leader absolute, the difference with inexpensive agents (Purol, Blistex), on my sensations, is, and not in favour of economy. It about tubes with kremoobraznymi agents, and here among pomadoobraznyh the direct communication the price-quality was not, is better to me were Neutrogena and Lancaster, and road from tried or tasted Shiseido was completely not friendly and did not help or assist absolutely, is worse Labello and Blistex' was.

dzhudi
04.12.2004, 20:01
For me the best agent is Neutrogena. I think, it just the average between " dear or expensive and is cheaper than something ". Wrote about her in the next branch off, but there zasovestili, here has come "to advertise" or promote" it or her

And about agents in tubes I do not know, once any tried or tasted any in a dark blue tube from inexpensive - Avon or Oriflejm, it was not pleasant

------------------

Neither a borrower nor a lender be

Igorek
05.12.2004, 05:53
All still time of thanks. Neutrogena at me is, but she to me earlier softened labiums more. Now I am obligatory something from x sredsv I shall try or taste.

Dan
05.12.2004, 21:42
Has recollected! I have recollected!.... Lipstick was (names I do not remember) .mozh who remembers, in lavkah lives were pijavochnyj a cream (not vsysle, that a jar you open, and there to you paws wave, alive such, and vsmysle on leeches he has been prepared) AND SO the same firm earlier bought gig. Lipstick. 300 rublyov has given. Effect super!!! Humidifies or Wets instantly, heals tozh ocheno quickly. Labiums elastic become. Morshchinki smooth out (so mum has told or said). bbr..... As is called, fur-trees... Those laboratory of a leech the Center of the Medical leech, I do not remember. Bought in pavilion Health. There at them still kremchik was, borings quickly removed or took out and humidified or wetted. Only kremchika I do not see it or this more, lipsticks. As I shall come, all one speak: ".. Have already bought up "

And it is exact colors any?? It is necessary to buy, try or purchase, try;buy, taste;purchase, taste

At them.... At it or him (yes will forgive or excuse me SHeller) with Calendulae is. Here this do not buy. Dries as-:\

And where in general this firm predstavlenna? Kudy to go?