PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How much once a day you smear the face with a cream?

Страницы : [1] 2

Nik
05.02.2005, 16:55
I notice, that how much I do not smear the face with a cream - he is instantly absorbed. At job often the face grows dull, the skin dries. I grease with a cream (a make up at me easy or light;mild) - like better. Rub or three-four times a day (including morning and evening times) is not harmfully?

I buy inexpensive creams under eyes, and I smear with all of them the face. How you think?

Viktoria079
27.02.2005, 15:43
At you the dry skin and your agents do not help or assist you.

It is necessary to look for something absolutely oil

To me the situation is clear Vshaa, at me was similar.

Olga S
09.03.2005, 18:08
ne I smear vashche while.

It was by trial and error found out. That to me without creams in general while it is better

dafna
11.03.2005, 00:24
At me for a day it is so much Adeps from a nose thus it is allocated, would suffice on a tube of absolutely oil cream and then - summer - an oil cream?

elektro@mail.iks.ru
25.03.2005, 05:00
Use gel or a -spray.

I am smeared with gel in current of day a spray in the morning.

All ??OOa-lux

VT
06.04.2005, 03:03
And then - summer - an oil cream?

And chavo, summer?

You sit at office under the conditioner, dry air, bad water.

If you need to smear a skin (in those places where she dries) some times in day, same about what that speaks?

Do not smear a nose, if at you the combined skin.

At me such problem in planes - I smear in current of flight some times.

agria19
06.04.2005, 08:34
Votja I shall be in Moscow on these days off. Where to follow ??OOa-lux?

irap66@mail.ru
16.04.2005, 22:46
I and the truth, sit at office, before a computer. And every day, as in the plane, it turns out

The lucky beggar
17.04.2005, 06:07
And I in Kiev

He is on sale like in retail and, where not znajuju

mozh here look or see, if it is necessary www.mirra.ru

gyrus
25.04.2005, 21:50
As well as I do not smear now in general, in the spring once a day/on noch/mazjukalas

Is on sale in many large shops where there is a department of cosmetics as in palatochkah at the underground/but I do not know, the fake / can there, like even in AP is

vardane
01.05.2005, 22:05
I and the truth, sit at office, before a computer. And every day, as in the plane, it turns out

For such cases there was new cream Chanel, any superhumidifying or superwetting. Ask in shop.

Yet do not forget about mineral water. Many even in a heat constantly drink coffee, and he only dehydrates an organism.

Avrely
09.05.2005, 23:56
Dear or Expensive,

I simply do not have agents for Chanel and water drink nemerjanno, not mineral, simply pure or clean butylirovannuju. Does not help or assist.

In the morning I come on job fresh, in the evening - I look or appear it is more senior for five years if with a cream to not be smeared

aleks-29-kiev
17.05.2005, 22:11
Creams under eyes on a skin under eyes and raschitany - lungs, not especially nutritious. Such though and 10 times, and all will be to the face a little. Pick up a cream for the face, and, probably, it is necessary for a dry skin. A nose can and not smear at all if he does not require it or this, and here to cheeks podglaznye creams have not surrendered in any way. There are also absolutely inexpensive variants, not necessarily Chanel, the same Classic Beauty fluid (or he for a sensitive skin) from Oil of Ulay in 10 times SHaneli is cheaper, but if has put only in humidification quite suits, it or him from year to year praise. Itself polzuju from time to time. The girlfriend washing, using usually Diorom, has casually bought or purchased a cream with vishenkoj from Garnie, wishing to be interrupted up to discounts in more dear or expensive brands - now peeps from delight and speaks, that she spat now on Dior. Search and obrjashchete.

I smear the face after each washing, it is usual twice day, but can be and more often.

Miss
21.05.2005, 22:39
Ta a situation while I have not opened for myself a spray " Thermal water ". Is both from Vichy, and from Darfina.. At other firms for certain too.

Easier or Simply to humidify or wet the face with a spray two-rub or -three times a day. It is possible atop of cosmetics.

Vik
28.05.2005, 06:53
If agents for Chanel are not present, try to pick up correctly cream for your type of a skin. The cream under eyes for the face is not necessary. Can, you remove or take out a make up aggressive agents... And in general I now accept orders at girls on cosmetics from dtika, can, something at the price of would approach or suit you. But in any case even if the agent will be absolutely inexpensive, pick up it or him correctly.

Now the summer, is a lot of fruit-vegetables, do or make natural humidifying or wetting masks. The cucumber very well operates or works, the peach for a dry skin approaches or suits.

olg-z
31.05.2005, 23:52
At me a skin dry.

Since morning I smear on the face humidifying or wetting cream day time Gerlen Heppilozhi. super! Till o'clock of 6 evenings there is a pleasant sensation, as soon as that after drawing. From the same series a cream for eyes. Too since morning it or him I put or render.

In the afternoon I use nothing.

In the evening the same cream for eyes. And here for the face and a neck already I take professional a cream Nature Bisse. He very dense, oily. Well night he also is night But in the morning the skin simply pleases

gam
04.06.2005, 15:10
And from thermal water the make up does not float?

And a cream with vishenkoj - he eee... Like already for mature ladies, and me 27 to not tell or say that folds is direct, only nosogubnye here have appeared.

Thanks for advice or councils, all life with soap washed, probably, it is time to fasten... On the other hand my oily nose! And asks some soap

altei
07.06.2005, 00:54
Thermal water VISHI for a dry skin and the truth just right. It is possible to buy or purchase more cheaply from IvRoshe tonic water. The make up does not flow, and they humidify or wet klasno!

natal
08.06.2005, 18:29
Other party or side my oily nose! And asks some soap

Your oily nose simply shouts to you and signals - that soap to him harmfully!! Categorically! Therefore he at you also shines!

mishail
10.06.2005, 04:08
Kimi so I for an example have resulted or brought it with vishenkoj, but from the same period of last development at them and gently- issued series for the combined skin and pink for is dryish or dryishly-sensitive, not age. By the way, I do not know, how a face cream, but for -transitive times at me under eyes from their cherry series rolls - though there and there is a word "lifting", but on sensations only one humidification, even biotermovsky " for beginners " works (and for me, sobssno more feasibly, to tighten there meanwhile there is nothing) so I age not zamorachivalas, and looked at action.

Tanja Century
10.06.2005, 13:10
And the nose can be wiped tonic! Otherwise soap you will dry up a skin

By the way, you see how much a spray advise?

PMA
10.06.2005, 16:53
, It agree.

The more you dry a skin soap, the worse for it or her. Pick up correct leaving or care, and the situation at once will improve.

) A link (
11.06.2005, 21:24
The same without a cream. Only under eyes, and the rest vodichkoj I splash: either thermal, or flower.

With soap it is time to fasten. It is possible to pick up good umyvalku inexpensive

Ponomarev A.V.
12.06.2005, 03:57
I smear in the morning and in the evening. Within day - matirujushchie + water.

... And still kremik - Vichy Normaderm. From pryshchikov does not relieve, but so matiruet it is good (though he of it or this and did not promise). Now it is not hot, and I after that cream am powdered only in the morning and 1 time within day.

Talgar
12.06.2005, 14:28
Fat skin. I smear humidifying or wetting gel, in the evening gel of an aloe and again morning gel in the morning. During cold time I smear a -cream, and in the evening humidifying or wetting cream in the morning. 2 times day turn out. The skin does not shine.