PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cautiously, cosmetics!

08.04.2005, 17:19
This text has made impression upon me...

Tatyana STEPOVAJA

In 90th years in the Europe and the USA has burst scandal. Under a sight of doctors, toxicologists and ecologists there were known cosmetic and perfumery firms. During serious researches it was found out, that almost in each jar, a tube and flakonchike enemy agents - chemicals concerning which there are serious suspicions disappear. Not having neither taste, nor color, artful substances operate or work stealthily. It is time to learn or find out enemies to face. Experts of "Green Peace" have generalized results of researches of the European scientists.

Alarm signal 1

The agent. Paraben. He metilparaben, propilparaben, etilparaben, butilparaben.

The purpose of introduction. Preservative which prolongs a period of storage of cosmetics.

On whom works. Shampoos, creams, masks for the face, agents for hair, nail polishes, deodorants, etc. Is present almost at 90 percent or interests of cosmetic agents.

The main weapon. A deodorant.

It is suspected. Scientists have found out presence of this chemical at malignant tumours of mammary glands. Certainly, it does not prove, that the cancer was caused or called by him. But those have found in tumours parabeny which were in structure of deodorants. Scientists assume, that similar substances promote occurrence of illness or disease because can behave in an organism as estrogens - female sexual hormones. At their excess the risk of a cancer of a breast increases or is enlarged. For men it is fraught with disturbances of genesial function. Considering, that under mouses many lymph nodes settle down, parabenam it is very easy or light to get into an organism.

Methods of protection. To use deodorants only at active exercise stresses. It is possible to pass to creams- also. Them use once a week.

Alarm signal 2

The agent. Ftalat. He dibutilftalat, dietilftalat, a dimethylphthalate.

The purpose of introduction. Provides softness of cosmetic agents, serves as a dissolvent aromatizatorov and denatured alcohol of alcohol.

On whom works. Spirits, deodorants, mousses and gels for hair, nail polishes.

The main weapon. Nail polish.

It is suspected. In harmful influence on DNA. Such conclusions have been made on the basis of the researches spent by the American organization Working group on preservation of the environment (EWG). Especially harms to boys if their mums during pregnancy influencing ftalata. This chemical blocks processes which adjust or regulate man's sexual hormones - androgens, causing defects of sexual sphere, sterility or barrenness and an impotency.

Methods of protection. To exclude all preparations where in structure of is ftalaty. In its or his use "Chanel", "Christian Dior", the Carpet of Girls , Maks the Factor , "Mejbellin", prokter end Gembl , "Revlon", "Loreal", "SHisajdo", "Kiki" are noticed, etc.

Alarm signal 3

The agent. Toluene. He toluen.

The purpose of introduction. Preservative which prolongs a period of storage of cosmetics.

On whom works. Perfumery, nail polish.

The main weapon. Spirits, nail polishes.

It is suspected. Research of the American department on supervision of quality of medical products, and also medtehniki, cosmetics, medical products for animal and alimentary additives (FDA) has shown, that toluene can provoke asthmatic attacks, is strong allergen, causes changes nervous system, disturbance of function of kidneys, an osteal brain, defects at newborns.

Methods of protection. In the Europe rigid restrictions on toluen five years ago have been entered. So choose a varnish on which it is specified - without toluena .

Alarm signal 4

The agent. Lauril Zinci sulfas of sodium (SLS). He SLES.

The purpose of introduction. It is applied as clearing agent.

On whom works. Washing-up liquids.

The main weapon. Shampoos, tooth-pastes, agents for the face, liquid soap, shower gels, foam for shaving, etc.

It is suspected. Researches of Medical college of state of Georgia show (USA), that SLS causes irreversible changes of vision in children. Besides SLS destroys or blasts immune system, and getting through a skin in a liver, heart, lungs and a brain, collects in these organs. At interaction SLS with other cosmetic ingredients, carcinogens and Sodium nitritums which get in a blood are formed.

Methods of protection. To exclude from use SLS it is practically impossible. He is used by manufacture of 95 percent or interests of shampoos. Whenever possible choose agents in which concentration SLS does not exceed 1 percent or interest.

Safety measures

* Closely or Attentively study or investigate structure of a tube or a jar. Except for the listed substances, it is necessary to avoid whenever possible such components, as butter or oil (mineral oil), petrolatum (petrolatum), a propylene glycol (propilen glicol), solidol (solid oil), Vaselinum (or Lanolinum), a formic aldehyde.

* Look or See for the term of the validity. The he is longer, the more there contains preservatives.

* Pay attention to container. If the cream is packaged in a jar with a wide throat, means, the maintenance or contents of preservatives there high. It is better to prefer production in tubes or vessels with a batcher.

* do not get cosmetics and perfum on the open trays. Sharp temperature drops promote education in cosmetic agents of harmful substances.

* do not leave a jar and tubes opened or open, store or keep them in a refrigeration cabinet.

Rhythm
10.04.2005, 03:47
How about it or this? http: // forum.nedug.ru/viewtopic.php? t=36940

Serg
11.04.2005, 12:12
I always considered or counted what to be painted in general harmfully. And more harmfully to drink water, to breathe dirty air and to sit at a computer. Let's get rid of cosmetics and we shall turn to a colorless mould...

Sanches
12.04.2005, 13:35
Straaaashno...

Especially about ftalat... I paint fingernails or nails often enough... Also it is pregnant... The boy....

anufriy
12.04.2005, 23:24
To live too it is harmful - 100 % a fatal outcome (I apologize for optimism)))))))) so nonsense this all - any poison or venom is useful vmeru. IMHO

svetlaanaa
15.04.2005, 04:17
Upon me most of all about deodorants has made impression

Mishel
17.04.2005, 05:32
The nightmare of words is not present!!!!! To Me sent even more list!!!!! Horror.

Most still opposite, that in cosmetics road of type Lankom, etc. It too is present. Or explain to me: what Lankom not lux? And what lux?

In new Lankomovskom a cream (in a green jar with a wide neck) I have found out kamedogeny (I yet strongly searched: was afraid only has bought or purchased!!!!!!!!!!!!) in umyvalke from Lankom, searched without Zinci sulfases, but has got with propilenglikolem What to do or make??????????

veniamin
18.04.2005, 14:13
And I liked the agent - toluene.

In general that toluene or tol is the terrible forbidden dissolvent used for manufacturing of serious narcotics and... For bobm.

lord
20.04.2005, 18:39
How you imagine refusal of use of a deodorant?

Lilia
22.04.2005, 21:58
Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!! What to do or make? Can that buys will look or see and will tell or say: there are there mucks or not? As differently!?! To stand in shop with the list and to read? (fonts such fine)!

ONB
25.04.2005, 04:52
Big spasibki for infu, esteemed, pouzhasalas. Well and further that that? It is interesting to me, what the author offers? To refuse cosmetic agents, a tooth-paste (), a deodorant ()? Or what?

Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!! What to do or make? Can that buys will look or see and will tell or say: there are there mucks or not? As differently!?! To stand in shop with the list and to read? (fonts such fine)!

The girl, do not experience! Lived earlier somehow and did not grieve, and now you will be zamorachivatsja and to try to find cosmetics without toxicants. Believe, it is almost unreal. The poison or venom contains in any cosmetics, therefore you to yourselves only will spoil nerves.

Simply enjoy a life and nothing else matters

JUlchik
26.04.2005, 13:52
And I liked the agent - toluene.

In general that toluene or tol is the terrible forbidden dissolvent used for manufacturing of serious narcotics and... For bobm.

Toluene is the dissolvent really forbidden in the Europe. In Russia he to application is resolved. He can be used at manufacturing narcotics and more its or his glue sniffers smell (in glue "Moment"). It is possible to make Of it or him very simply tol (or trotyl) - explosive (to that it or him and have forbidden), but no harm to fingernails or nails from it or him is present. He dries fingernails or nails than resolved etilatsetat and an acetone much less.

Tanjushka
29.04.2005, 08:41
I do not know, can it is time pass to an olive oil?!

Though, two years ago the homeopathist to me has registered an arsenic....

Probably, wished me to poison.... As the mouse or mousy....

iloveganja
01.05.2005, 06:37
And I from what to refuse I am not going to.

Clause or Article impresses. But if to publish chemical assays of that, than we breathe also that we eat - that not only to be painted and creams to use it will not want, but also in general.... That

karusa.o
02.05.2005, 14:42

Today has looked or seen at structure of mine dezika in the morning, like anything would be not present from specified... The Truth of the list before eyes was not, but anything such has not got...

magda
03.05.2005, 12:58

In that continually that in any way

Antonina of Item
08.05.2005, 06:17

Today has looked or seen at structure of mine dezika in the morning, like anything would be not present from specified... The Truth of the list before eyes was not, but anything such has not got...

And kakojts stamps specify pliiiz.

An.
08.05.2005, 09:08

Reksona a globule with an extract of silk. I use ONLY reksonoj and ONLY globules some years. It is happy or enough Wished to pass to globules of other firms, easier or simply to try or taste - but at reksony globules greater or big, and after them small to use inconveniently

Therefore only I change kinds - silk, a clap or cotton, etc. the Only thing - once was mistaken - has bought or purchased kristal, and she has appeared with alcohol And alcohol in dezike does not impose me... So she also costs or stands, already half a year dazh never polzovannaja...

By the way, I offer here that: time have begun - so davajti to go up to the extremity or end. Either in this, or in specially created subject to reprint structure of those kosm. Agents which at us are. It is ready to show the initiative

However, here at job at me a current a cream for arms or hand...

So...

Cream for arms or hand plus care of fingernails or nails AVON skin-so-soft (SSS)

Structure: water, a stearin acid, izopropilpalmitat, propilenglikol, Glycerinum, -20 metilgljukozy seskvistearat, Glycerinum polioksietilirovannyj (26), stearilovyj alcohol, metilgljukozy seskvistearat, a triethanolamin, white wax, fenoksietanol, aromatizator, metilparaben, karbomer, dimetikon.

And, here the liquid for putting off or taking out of a varnish was found out still. Too AVON

Structure: ETHYL ACETATE, AQUA, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERETH-7 TRIACETATE, PARFUM, PANTHENOL, AMP-ISOSTEAROYL HYDROLYSED KERATIN, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, METHYLPARABEN, DISODIUM EDTA, CI 17200, CI 60730

Dolfito4ka
08.05.2005, 12:22
Remember, was useful temka (has departed when there were problems with a site) where ELENA N gave useful advice or councils at the choice of creams, masks, etc.?

And so she wrote, that in structure of the first 3-5 components are important.

Clearly, that in any cosmetic products there is everyone vredjatina, but can be consoled in what these harmful components not on the first places?

klava
11.05.2005, 03:01
There was no time to consider or examine;survey all the jars-, but dezik with a sprayer of Lady Spil Stik with scarlet was without that chemical muck which on the first place, and here in liquid soap for arms or hand " the red line " on the second place costs or stands lauret Zinci sulfas of sodium...

Julia Soltan
14.05.2005, 18:25
Well everything to be turned by all in a white bedsheet and slowly to creep on a cemetery

Diamond
18.05.2005, 23:01

Reksona a globule with an extract of silk. I use ONLY reksonoj and ONLY globules some years. It is happy or enough Wished to pass to globules of other firms, easier or simply to try or taste - but at reksony globules greater or big, and after them small to use inconveniently

Therefore only I change kinds - silk, a clap or cotton, etc. the Only thing - once was mistaken - has bought or purchased kristal, and she has appeared with alcohol And alcohol in dezike does not impose me... So she also costs or stands, already half a year dazh never polzovannaja...

By the way, I offer here that: time have begun - so davajti to go up to the extremity or end. Either in this, or in specially created subject to reprint structure of those kosm. Agents which at us are. It is ready to show the initiative

However, here at job at me a current a cream for arms or hand...

So...

Cream for arms or hand plus care of fingernails or nails AVON skin-so-soft (SSS)

Structure: water, a stearin acid, izopropilpalmitat, propilenglikol, Glycerinum, -20 metilgljukozy seskvistearat, Glycerinum polioksietilirovannyj (26), stearilovyj alcohol, metilgljukozy seskvistearat, a triethanolamin, white wax, fenoksietanol, aromatizator, metilparaben, karbomer, dimetikon.

And, here the liquid for putting off or taking out of a varnish was found out still. Too AVON

Structure: ETHYL ACETATE, AQUA, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERETH-7 TRIACETATE, PARFUM, PANTHENOL, AMP-ISOSTEAROYL HYDROLYSED KERATIN, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, METHYLPARABEN, DISODIUM EDTA, CI 17200, CI 60730

I have checked up your liquid for putting off or taking out of a varnish here : color potentially dangerous or harmful components are allocated

ETHYL ACETATE, the Dissolvent which is capable to dissolve other substances in a cosmetic agent. Serves for stability of the formula.

AQUA, the Water dissolvent. It is used for dissolution other substances. Serves for stability of the formula.

ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, Alcohol: alcohol, alcohol - is used in cosmetics as a vehicle and protivovspenivatel. Made synthetic by is toxic or toxiferous, can cause cancer tumours and change a structure of cells. Causes adverse reactions to a skin.

GLYCERETH-7 TRIACETATE, Emolent. Softens a skin.

PARFUM, PANTHENOL, the Component is not found in our database

Check up a writing or spelling of a component.

AMP-ISOSTEAROYL HYDROLYSED KERATIN, the Component is not found in our database

Check up a writing or spelling of a component.

PROPYLENE GLYCOL, Easily gets into a skin and destroys or blasts albuminous structures or frames. Very strong stimulus of a skin. Can become the reason of occurrence of malignant tumours. Changes a structure of cells. Damages or injures kidneys and a liver.

GLYCERIN, Dries a skin from within.

METHYLPARABEN, the Strong stimulus of a skin. It is authorized to use in cosmetics which is quickly washed off from a skin.

DISODIUM EDTA, It is toxic. Can promote occurrence of cancer tumours, and also make changes at a genetic level.

CI 17200, the Stain. Irritates a skin. Causes allergic reactions.

CI 60730 Cosmetic stain (pigment). Are added in a cosmetic agent to give color to the agent and-or to paint a skin, labiums, etc.

Terra_G
11.06.2005, 15:53
Whether well know a propylene glycol contains in many sredsvah for care of the face, and not in the cheapest. What on yours it means? On mine it is delirium, it is necessary to believe silly internetovski statejkam less