PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Microdermas or Glikolievyj a peeling?

Margo29
12.03.2005, 20:09
Kosmetichka activly advises glikolievyj, but it is possible or probable because she it or him and does or makes, and microdermas does not do or make.

Is available:

Age - 30, the hammered pores, black points on a nose, parts of cheeks and a chin, traces from spots, rough color of a skin.

It would be desirable naturally a skin more beautifully.

talia
20.04.2005, 17:42
The superficial peeling will freshen a skin and for a while slightly will pull together pores, but traces from spots (maculae? Cicatrixes?) will not clean or remove, unless they absolutely fresh.

Microdermabrasion too levels tone of a skin, can clarify maculae and slightly smooth scars. Besides MD enables to process different sites of the face with different force.

In general, the effect similar, but in your case, seems to me, is better to do or make MD.

For achievement of effect both that, and it is necessary to do or make another a course not less than 6 procedures.

I did or made both that, and another Miracles have not occured or happened, but impressions pleasant, the truth, for the period of a course it is necessary to be reconciled with an ecdysis (from a peeling more strongly).

argo
25.04.2005, 14:41
Thanks.

And on a harmfulness for a skin they as?

Whether and early in 30 to do or make microdermas?

Syberia
12.05.2005, 19:21
On a harmfulness they are useful

Generally such peelings provoke regenerative processes and promote updating of a skin.

In 30 years just right. It is possible and earlier if there are problems.

Only be convinced, that the cosmetician who will spend procedures, it is competent enough. I advise to do or make them not in interior, and in clinic, at the doctor-cosmetician.

Rybonka
13.05.2005, 10:01
Lison'ka

And why it in 30 to do or make early, if under indications it not for struggle against folds and for disposal from postakne?

alison
09.06.2005, 03:27
Thanks)

lotr
10.06.2005, 18:13
From Moscow

I did or made in ??N-honey on Panferov's street. A surname of the cosmetician any more I do not remember, I shall try the house to look or see, can has remained somewhere...

Osina
11.06.2005, 14:55
Tsunami, and you territorially whence? If from Moscow - will not recommend clinic and the doctor of the cosmetician, I have ripened up to a microderma