PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Competition *quot; You are a supermodel 2*quot;

Страницы : [1] 2

tatusja
11.03.2005, 08:18
I similar -shows do not look, but for some reasons it is necessary.

Certainly, I ofigevaju... At all I do not know from what more, from the show, from leaders or from konkursantok.

At me such sensation, that whoremasters with prostitutes address more softly, than leaders in it or this show.

The most important - three present or true ugly creatures (excuse for such roughness) sit in jury. Two nachalnitsy Kosmopolitena and T.Mikhalkov.

When I have seen nachalnits Kosmo, I have understood why this magazine such muzhenenavistnechesky. Simply muzhiks do not look at these aunts and accordingly they wish to revenge them that the nature has not awarded with their tolerable appearance.

Mikhalkov in the shljapke is in general a miracle which at a forum already assorted on ossicles or bonelets.

They constantly lower or omit participants, on a regular basis speak, that they are unable that, are not able it, cannot the third.

Photos estimated or appreciated, too prikol: Have given the girl kozhannuju clothes with lightnings, and then on photos speak, that she is vulgar. And in a counterbalance to her show the girl in the same poses, but in simple materchatom a monochromatic dress and speak, what is it it is not vulgar.

At beauty salons above them frankly scoff, do or make by it or him any essentially idiotic hairdresses and makes up. One have told or said, that will cut off very long hair. She has refused also it or her have kicked from the project!!! I am a man, and that I understand, that for the woman at which long hair which she rastila ten years, means someone's whim to cut off hair, and there can be she will pass or take place in following round.

Photographers simply ugly creatures. In any book on a photo of models and portraits it is written, that all over again the model needs be "to unchained" and the first some Membranulas leave on putting off or taking out of a strain, and only job then begins. Thus the model needs to be praised constantly. And here any woman and any muzhik (which name like very known for photographers) photograph the girl within 5 minutes, and then argue that at them something did not manage to be expressed.

And so on and so forth...

More shortly, defame girls, probably getting rid of the complexes and letting know, that if hoch to become model, I am necessary to refuse from own, to forget about self-respect and to dance under a pipe of those who gives money, executing their whims of imagination.

Thus I at all do not justify girls who there participate. To bear such humiliations and in general to go on them meaningly is it is necessary to like only money and to forget about itself.

natasha
11.03.2005, 17:14
Well, Koljun, it is not necessary so close to heart.

These aunts try to hammer to girls into a head, what is it serious work and only units from set beautiful girls become -models. You remember, "Soldier Jane"? How there all drjuchili?

Helli25
14.03.2005, 00:23
Koljun so they it is right on e at amerikosov have bought up, there the same history. They are obliged themselves so messages.

Xenia
15.03.2005, 15:12
Koljunchik, it is perfect or absolute with you it agree!!! But you know, I so think, that through such rigid attitude or relation, them and wish to check up on emotional endurance and is valid, that they zapnuli the "I" far away.

As I read somewhere, that in modelling business even it is better, when the girl - grey, without the expressed individuality. That you want from it or her create, any image.

Give express the assumptions of the winner? Here it seems to me, that moskvichka will win, though she and is not pleasant to me. And so, most simpatishnoj and not ordinary I consider or count - to Light from Ekaterinburg.

Shura
17.03.2005, 02:39
So it is competition. Type of last hero - the main thing to survive. And term of all month. So to win, it is necessary to endow something. About hair - the model should submit to demands of the agency. Especially, if it is registered in the contract. An example - Linda Evangelista whom constantly changed image. She could not make anything with the hair - all was solved by stylists. Here only to one me it is not clear - they all over again select girls on appearance, and then speak: you thick, you too old, you broad-shouldered... Have selected... And about filmings it agree: first learn, and then criticism direct...

janik
18.03.2005, 05:37

These aunts try to hammer to girls into a head, what is it serious work and only units from set beautiful girls become -models. You remember, "Soldier Jane"? How there all drjuchili?

Essno, I remember...

Not, Svetul, usually I abstract from such subjects a phrase: " To everyone there is what he dostoin ". Simply here it is competition somehow has especially touched... Is better it or him would entitle " Sell soul and a body for possible or probable $250000 " - and questions would not be...

Nadjusha
19.03.2005, 13:38
And where it is possible to see photos of participants?

sev
21.03.2005, 13:27

Essno, I remember...

Not, Svetul, usually I abstract from such subjects a phrase: " To everyone there is what he dostoin ". Simply here it is competition somehow has especially touched... Is better it or him would entitle " Sell soul and a body for possible or probable $250000 " - and questions would not be...

Koljun, well it indeed. At them job such - to sell the face and a body as the goods. Me too irritates, that aunts-horror stories think themselves great otsenshchitsami beauty and talent.

Filipppova
22.03.2005, 15:57
And where it is possible to see photos of participants?

It is easy or light enough to find through any poiskovik

http: // supermodel2.ctc-tv.ru/models/

domestos
23.03.2005, 23:35
It in fact already show 2. And where finalistki show 1? You saw the girl in advertising water "Reserve" how it was promised? Something has flashed few times - but I and has not made out - whether really finalistka was?

olluk
24.03.2005, 22:46
The Most important - three present or true ugly creatures (excuse for such roughness) sit in jury. Two nachalnitsy Kosmopolitena and T.Mikhalkov.

When I have seen nachalnits Kosmo, I have understood why this magazine such muzhenenavistnechesky. Simply muzhiks do not look at these aunts and accordingly they wish to revenge them that the nature has not awarded with their tolerable appearance.

Mikhalkov in the shljapke is in general a miracle which at a forum already assorted on ossicles or bonelets.

Fu, too yesterday looked. Where this climbs Mikhalkov with square rjahoj, not possessing presence of style, gives still any advice or councils. At one has found full femurs at their full absence, and at a daughter as the hippopotamus looks or appears and has got into a box without a shadow of confusion. Having such money so to look or appear, well it is simple me surprises.

Usee
25.03.2005, 00:35
Koljun, it do not agree bill Elen Ferbeek, personally she is pleasant to me. And here Mjasnikova it is mannish, agree.

In occasion of obora not professionals... At everyone the demand.

Vlad Loktev - as the photographer looks on fotogenichnost and vivacity of a picture then.

Ferbeek and Mjasnikova - as editors - on the girl under style kosmo approaches or suits or not.

Mikhalkov - as the former model looks at something the .

I.e. demands that at them at all different...

Unique who has protected this unfortunate girl with hair, it Fedorova, and that is simple from the point of view of the woman, but in any way models.

And the first competition till now in memory. Up to what blunt girls were... To them there asked questions in occasion of a trip to Peter so they did not know the copper horseman, the Aurora.

Liquid
26.03.2005, 09:59
More shortly, defame girls, probably getting rid of the complexes and letting know, that if hoch to become model, I am necessary to refuse from own, to forget about self-respect and to dance under a pipe of those who gives money, executing their whims of imagination.

Thus I at all do not justify girls who there participate. To bear such humiliations and in general to go on them meaningly is it is necessary to like only money and to forget about itself.

I too look this show.

Koljunchik, with you for 99,9 percent or interests it agree in all.

I worked as model. I know what is it such. And really I see, that in it or this show so rigid rules, that... Little girls so will look or see from and will think, is what is it simple preispodnjaja.

And actually it is difficult certainly, but not SO!

At me at hair long all life. The natural blonde. I value both color and length. And if to me have told or said ostrich hair or to paint, I would send all and would forget about career of model. To me never such spoke. To girlfriends too. Could only suggest to make that and that, but if you against... Anybody will violently not stick out from this business, and anybody violently will not be to you hair neither to cut, nor to paint.

Further.. In the first series of all participants have stripped naked. I represent what stress have tested little girls. Mm... Besides, recollecting the career, anybody nobody forced. It is not ready to undress? It is not necessary. Another will undress.

Yes, to dictate the conditions to not eat well. But! Model - not the robot. And to do or make of it or her a puppet simply silly.

pda1989
29.03.2005, 12:50
.. Here at this girl it appears thick femurs!

http: // supermodel2.ctc-tv.ru/gallery/photosessions/casting/photo009.htm. Big

Miss
31.03.2005, 21:16
Koljunchik, not perezhivaj-this or thus one of foolish shows with which so our TV dazzles, instead of competition or school of models. Itself wanted zapostit similar temku. I have looked or seen two peredachi-to me it became bad. Especially I was amazed or struck with estimations of the visagiste: girls cheese impose a make up cannot! And to it or him;them in general for 17 years. What here to be able still? And such cavils at them blunt continually. The girl with hair with which she has refused to shear and paint to me too it was a pity.

Irina Kost.
03.04.2005, 21:36
Especially I was amazed or struck with estimations of the visagiste: girls cheese impose a make up cannot! And to it or him;them in general for 17 years. What here to be able still? And such cavils at them blunt continually..

In-in! In general debilizm! Ask same most vizazhistku supposedly how much to you it is necessary to time to make a make up, 100 % will tell or say - a minimum 1,5 hours. And here for 5 minutes in crowd and turmoil in tiny mirrors at unknown cosmetics it was necessary to make a masterpiece. Ushlyopki, and only!

DarkKate
06.04.2005, 12:10
Well Koljunchik same not competition Mis the Universe, is competition modnlej, and the model first of all should show clothes instead of.... Therefore should submit to demands... And then modelling business at us not so is developed as in the Europe, America and pr... Working in rossi never you know where it will appear roofing felts in decent agency, roofing felts in the public house, it is roofing felts next lohotron type See Vichi.... And these girls have a chance to leave to work to the Europe.... And there already to choose both agency and all other, and then etozhe realiti show, people demands zrelish, scandals-differently a rating 0! So there all too much.....

Nelly
07.04.2005, 05:17
, and then etozhe realiti show, people demands zrelish, scandals-differently a rating 0! So there all too much.....

Certainly, it is clear. Simply amazes at all so much debilizm, characteristic for all -show, how much such scornful attitude or relation to girls.

alisa-Y???a
09.04.2005, 05:23
, and then etozhe realiti show, people demands zrelish, scandals-differently a rating 0! So there all too much.....

Certainly, it is clear. Simply amazes at all so much debilizm, characteristic for all -show, how much such scornful attitude or relation to girls.

The phrase-people was recollected deserves the governors! And here-people havaet, savours windows, houses, famine and competitions of beauties....

And more type the morals is those-well that you deuki thought simply to be models s a horse-radish to you! I do not like also I do not look...

RayBaxter85
11.04.2005, 00:08
And Bondarchuk is pleasant to me Such muzhchinaaa

cjdtncrfz
11.04.2005, 10:20

Here I with You, JUl, radically do not agree.

Has on air told or said to the girl, that she "pustyshka" (even if it and actually so). After that it or him it is possible to name only mudakom.

str_70
14.04.2005, 13:37

Has on air told or said to the girl, that she "pustyshka" (even if it and actually so). After that it or him it is possible to name only mudakom.

Too Bondarchuk liked me. But after the pair series was looked or seen by "Supermodel", has understood, that was mistaken-on to pair or steam statements in relation to girls.

15.04.2005, 10:13
Even a question I shall not read, competition a-sediment. Bondarchuk's eulogy and humiliation of women in one vial or flask.

OGG
16.04.2005, 03:53
Has looked or seen only one release - it was spat and in a shock

And about hair - certainly, stylists that that can demand to change, but under what the concrete project and model solves that, whether there is it of this money. And here one stilistka has decided to show off. The jury otvratno conducts itself, BUT...

Such sensation what is it spets the project: " you do not go maids to models ". It can and the truth whose head will make sober that, what not all so beautifully and abruptly - to be model?

TSGGF
17.04.2005, 20:11

It agree. Has got on this fragment. Well the girl can and is not so interesting... But so to humiliate it or her before all participants, jury and millions televiewers.. Not simply ugly, but also it is brutal.