09.04.2005, 21:14
We are frank?

Vadim
10.04.2005, 05:11
Begin

And you that, treat?

Natacha
10.04.2005, 09:14
I suggest to add in general interrogation with the indicating of concrete kinds of complexes

Jacob
10.04.2005, 13:52
My complex it......... My breast (manenkaja). I can not see when I LJU climbs on an Internet, and there continually jump out a photo of naked maidens with appetizing forms.

Boy
10.04.2005, 20:38
But he likes you looks at magnificent forms and thinks, and at mine ljali another, but such beautiful

lizza
11.04.2005, 04:05
The main thing not the size, and the form!

At me a small breast, but I how much in this occasion do not complex, as the form beautiful. And you the same I wish!

To pool I go, so there such you will see enough... Will not seem a little!

ecologic
11.04.2005, 05:43
But he likes you looks at magnificent forms and thinks, and at mine ljali another, but such beautiful

Oh, spasibki (the confused smile)

huso
11.04.2005, 06:47
et I was

Dixl
11.04.2005, 11:41
And at me was complexes much less earlier... To me they were imparted by someone. And now to me it is not believed, that actually all is much better, than it seems to me.

leilaXXX
11.04.2005, 18:55
And at me here something is not present complexes Probably, it too some kind of a complex

And
11.04.2005, 19:55
I have one big complex what I shall not tell or say.

Elja
12.04.2005, 03:33
It is a shame to me with the youth what chushkoj I was in 16-17 years. And anybody to me has not advised as to put on and be painted. Wore maminy obnoski. I do not know why. Thought then that abruptly maminu clothes to wear.

avt221
12.04.2005, 09:23
The Main thing not the size, and the form!

At me a small breast, but I how much in this occasion do not complex, as the form beautiful. And you the same I wish!

It seems to me, self-affirmation due to drugih-too some kind of a complex do not perceive as arrival.

Longly thought above what complexes at me... In my opinion, they at me are not present

BECHA
12.04.2005, 16:22
The Main thing not the size, and the form!

It seems to me, self-affirmation due to drugih-too some kind of a complex do not perceive as arrival.

Longly thought above what complexes at me... In my opinion, they at me are not present

But nevertheless, many it or this samoutverzhdajutsja. An another matter, they about it or this openly do not speak. And I shall openly tell or say what yes, I like to go with the husband in its or his native derevenju. There all maidens of the fat woman, and I on their background simply Djujmovochka

Yaroslav
13.04.2005, 00:14
It is a shame to Me with the youth what chushkoj I was in 16-17 years. And anybody to me has not advised as to put on and be painted. Wore maminy obnoski. I do not know why. Thought then that abruptly maminu clothes to wear.

And I what was years at 14-15-16...

Lejla
13.04.2005, 02:58
It is a shame to Me with the youth what chushkoj I was in 16-17 years. And anybody to me has not advised as to put on and be painted. Wore maminy obnoski. I do not know why. Thought then that abruptly maminu clothes to wear.

And the main thing then I liked myself than now more. Also was surprised - why boys do not pay attention to me? And now I look at the foty and I am horrified. Maman at me was thin, hudee than I. And I in its or her elegant odyozhku well-fad tushku tried to squeeze. SHCHas such hatred by the youth.

Bogushevich Nastja
13.04.2005, 06:22

At me the same raspberry Here really chushkoj. Probably, if to watch or keep up itself early the beginnings who nibud would take away very much early in marriage. I joke

asyafilippova
13.04.2005, 07:57

At me the same raspberry Here really chushkoj. Probably, if to watch or keep up itself early the beginnings who nibud would take away very much early in marriage. I joke

You know, in marriage and in the mistress - absolutely different things. My schoolmates who were popular and were quoted highly at children or guys, till now not married. Probably they think that at them the youth is infinite, and the choice is unlimited.

SHusha
13.04.2005, 12:02
I too am now compressed and gruschu, especially from podrostkovo school fot.

The smoothed hair in a tail eternal. Horror. Or... Mum ordered- to do or make a short hairstyle constantly. It to me!.. Horror.

alan
13.04.2005, 19:40
I too am now compressed and gruschu, especially from podrostkovo school fot.

The smoothed hair in a tail eternal. Horror. Or... Mum ordered- to do or make a short hairstyle constantly. It to me!.. Horror.

Oh, I too always would like to have long hair, and me sheared. Then I have started to be engaged in ballet seryozno, and I should stack hair "cockleshell". Or how there name? Gulej such, more shortly. And the ballerina with short hair well is not looked in any way. More shortly, I have defended the hair. And then in 12 years has cut out a bang and has painted hair orange color. It was in general the new age in my life.

14.04.2005, 01:22

You know, in marriage and in the mistress - absolutely different things. My schoolmates who were popular and were quoted highly at children or guys, till now not married. Probably they think that at them the youth is infinite, and the choice is unlimited.

So, can they and do not wish to go in marriage

God
14.04.2005, 01:40
All life suffered from a complex of high body height, therefore on koblukah to go I am not able. But I try Now in increasing frequency I see girls body height as I and above, than, so otlegaet on soul or douche.

And in general I have noticed, the more think of the of a disadvantage, the their people are faster notice in you. It turns out, that like you somehow psychologically put forward them, they, that is called, at you on the face are written, and advantages move.

Here is how with it or this to struggle?

max_cn
14.04.2005, 06:32
It was I

Filip Moris
14.04.2005, 06:39
So, can they and do not wish to go in marriage

They of mansion complain that " there are no normal men ".

paromenkova
14.04.2005, 13:06
And at me was complexes much less earlier... To me they were imparted by someone. And now to me it is not believed, that actually all is much better, than it seems to me.

Mashulka what complexes at you can be? You sho sdurela???? You a beauty!