23.11.2004, 03:37
Already forces are not present!

It is more than all of them and more! And all around of eyes

And di, exhaust them!

What to do or make? To reconcile?

Or now to not laugh?

Aladushek
28.11.2004, 10:23
If to laugh: " ho--! ", folds will not be))))

Arina
29.11.2004, 22:11
SHto you do or make!

Alex1234
10.12.2004, 03:19
The subject will strongly increase quantity or amount of folds at readers

nastia176
16.12.2004, 04:46
If to laugh: " ho--! ", folds will not be))))

Aha, such laughter well turned out at T.Lazarevoj (SMALLPOXES-STUDIOS) when she parodied Reginu Dubovitskuju.

Nency
23.12.2004, 15:30
I choose a long life with folds

For as is known the life prolongs laughter

Peter
29.12.2004, 16:32
Has recollected the first kosmetichku. She when she would like to begin to cry, smeared a fat cream under eyes and tied up an elastic roller a chin. When her or it the husband who has offended it or her found in such kind, he started to laugh loudly or roar rabietically! To a word she looked or appeared always superski.

29.12.2004, 17:07
Passionate Elena, have exhausted.

Khe, I do not wish to brag, but I laugh at folds, that is at me the facial expression is little bit other and a cut or section of eyes... At me the lower eyelid serious, and eyes lupatye and consequently when I smile, simply rises a lower eyelid. M-, well also has described.

Ljuba
30.12.2004, 20:17
Not, well as it to laugh at folds? Without them in fact even a mouth you will not open the truth Can to tie up operatively also a chin to not giggle or hold near at hand smoothing cream?

Meka
02.01.2005, 10:49
I tried to hold a skin around of eyes fingers and to laugh "ho--". But it so funny looks or appears, that causes additional laughter in associates and accordingly at me too. And morshchinki around of eyes, really, have already got. It is necessary to soften with their cream only...

michniuk@mail.ru
12.01.2005, 15:45
I somewhere heard, that mimic folds are not present only at morons. Because they do not have cerebration.

Passionate Elena, and about kosmetichku is really abruptly. As in magazine " Crocodile ", " purposely you will not think up ".

Tanlira
19.01.2005, 18:59
If at me the girlfriend laughs at folds, she means debilka. Something is not appreciable. In my opinion it is full delirium!

Katrin
23.01.2005, 13:49
It is better to have morshchinki from laughter, than from burdensome meditations over imperfection of the world.

RK
27.01.2005, 11:34
Fiber put or rendered, the oiled- paper adhered. I remove or I take out - and there and then again brows upwards I "pull". Any will power!

Besides from fiber the skin is shelled if longly to hold, from a bandage, on the contrary, becomes fat.

Ingary
28.01.2005, 15:44
I somewhere read, that one girl painfully splashed a palm on a forehead of the girlfriend each time when that wrinkled it or him. Has disaccustomed. Ask house if be not afraid.

zajaz80
06.02.2005, 04:50
Edak not for long and to start to look around on the parties or sides with pavor!

Dusia
14.02.2005, 22:45
Me have disaccustomed, if it is possible so to be expressed Me the man with which year four did not see, the compliment has told or said: and at you morshchinki on a forehead are outlined, was not like earlier! The Reptile. But how cut off, only I shall start to lift brows (" what salary?? ") as at once works internal stop.

oelun
22.02.2005, 09:33
, At me at job already for a long time all gives the equipment or installation: to bang me it is unmerciful, if I wrinkle a bridge. p-o-m-o-g-a-e-t!!! All I contrive to wrinkle.

, And I, unfortunately, do not feel, when it I do or make. At all I do not feel.... (:

And as it would not be desirable to do or make this Boteks... I for what shall not be solved, and morshchinka all more deeply and more deeply, an infection!

GOlga
26.02.2005, 04:35
I and earlier behind myself knew such habit " durachka to include " with a corresponding or meeting look, that is to represent bewilderment by means of utjagivanija brows on a nape Therefore now I study to represent bewilderment by other ways. At whom the forehead screws up the face in thought process, it is more complex or difficult. When it is necessary serious to consider something where here for a facial expression to follow.

rapak
26.02.2005, 08:47
, And I koketnichaju: it, say, at me from constant clever reflections

, Not, words of a reptile is not stimulus Certainly, it he a reptile, instead of at you morshchinki!

I too do not notice. In what and a trouble.

Chiha
05.03.2005, 16:22
- Make " nyxes of beauty " and forget about this problem. First, will cease to screw up the face at once, in minutes 20. Folds on a forehead will disappear too instantly (since muscles of a forehead have completely relaxed and to screw up the face already simply not in a status, as though did not want). Effect promise dlitelnyj-month 3 not less (I already 1,5 go). Also that most glavnoe-you it is simple otuchivaetes to screw up the face! T.e in the beginning I on a habit jarosno struggled and tried to lift brows, no-pepper nichegoshenki is clear was impossible, there was such impression, that on a forehead the mask is dressed and does not allow a skin to move, well and in due course has got used and began to perceive my "unshakable" forehead as due. So day after day I in general have ceased to try to screw up the face and have forgotten as it is done or made. And surprise I express in other accessible ways. So, I think, for this course, or as a last resort for following, I shall cease to wrinkle a forehead in vain.

-

Than you so frightens Boteks?! 2 minutes ukolov-as a mosquito bite also all business or affairs.

And Boteks in fact not only on a forehead, but also on " goose paws " on eyes apply, for those who much shchuritsja or smiles.

Valera
12.03.2005, 01:32
I never was interested in this procedure? What from itself represents this Boteks?

echo1973
17.03.2005, 20:41
Wear a bang, and anybody will notice nothing.

Alex T
18.03.2005, 14:57
, It nazyvatsja Botoks.

http: // www. Nedug. Ru/001283.html

http: // www. Nedug. Ru/003611.html

upi
24.03.2005, 07:49
, The bang for me is problematic. Image does not allow Type of the face not that.

, Passions what there are described! For what I shall not be solved