PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The bursted capillaries on the face

Dad44
13.03.2005, 03:45
At me "tragedy", on the face many red points from the bursted capillaries, at me sometimes such happen, they pass or take place for a week, but I need to go for holidays on a visit, and at me on the face such disgrace.

Please, somebody can knows than it is possible to spread, that these traces have quickly passed or have quickly taken place?

Or that it is possible to make with them

The help is very necessary.

oxana24
05.04.2005, 14:29
Sandpaper?

Novikova
17.05.2005, 06:24
I think, only good konsiler.

Morein
30.05.2005, 08:42
Descend or Go in Rednor, there do or make laser excision bursted kapiljarov. Does not leave traces and passes or takes place quickly.

I one time polzovala a sadistic method.. Simply pierced a needle - but it it is necessary to manage to get in a clot of the bursted vessel. A lot of blood and if all to make normally follows - i.e. to get in that place in what it is necessary, to disinfect - scars does not remain also asterisks anew did not appear.

If to miss - it is possible to increase the area of a vascular asterisk, on the contrary, easily.

Absolutely small asterisks are better so for not deleting, I only so exhausted greater or big.

But it is an extreme method

To hide externally - konsiler, a masking pencil.

Walentina
09.06.2005, 17:56
Not clearly, as it is capillaries for a week pass or take place, it seemed to me, if have appeared, only spets. Procedure - coagulation, apparently, is called, will help or assist.

You shock me - independently, a needle, on the face, well and endurance or quotation! And how much approximately the laser costs or stands, I only a current deleted.

Lorellia
10.06.2005, 16:35
In Rednore for, it seems 3 (already precisely I do not remember), the bursted vessel has given 2,5 thousand

o_pol
10.06.2005, 21:27
Greetings

Dearly or Expensively, a current is much cheaper.

ikushka
11.06.2005, 00:44
I did or made greetings somehow by a current - after half a year all has returned on the places and have remained small shramiki. Therefore a trace. The campaign was on laser excision - like as effect while keeps.

thu-