PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Your winter outer clothing of what length?

Страницы : [1] 2 3

Nino
14.04.2005, 18:45
What length of winter clothes, in your opinion, the most comfortable, convenient and beautiful?

Plaksa
15.04.2005, 08:37
Puhovik - up to the middle of a femur.

Dublyonka - hardly below a knee.

I dream of a long magnificent fur coat

eLIZABET
15.04.2005, 21:56
I prefer below a knee, it is better up to the middle shchikolotki since I go in jeans, and stockings I do not hook. And in a frost coldishly happens.

Though now while dublenka up to the middle of a femur.

It is necessary to buy still something more longly.

Larissa And
16.04.2005, 12:27
At me this winter is dark-dark blue or darkly-dark blue paltishko (neproduvaemoe-waterproof) with dark blue pestsom on kopjushone. The length - hardly below a knee, is shorter to me simply does not go (shoulders wide, all rest not so - disbalans top and a bottom), in very long to go inconveniently, up to a waist is-is cold. However, it was necessary sleeves udlinnjat...

yagodka
17.04.2005, 09:17
At me puhovik up to a knee, in longer it is inconvenient, and short at us do not roll, and that all can be lost sexual attributes on a frost.

Known
17.04.2005, 11:44
At me all clothes kolebletsja from a waist up to the middle of a femur, more longly anything is not present. Happens, that merznu, but something longer to get on on itself desires is not present

Alexey_2004
17.04.2005, 18:57
The fur coat slightly below a knee, is very happy with this length. Before wore long - very inconveniently n???aOy?n/go down on ladders, to have a seat in the machine or car, etc. and t. The item should be raised All time its or her arms or hand, and thus IMHO somehow foolishly you look or appear...

Yuriy1477
18.04.2005, 01:53
krtka hardly below a waist and puhovik hardly above a knee

anteros
18.04.2005, 05:19
It is pleasant to me and up to the middle of a femur kurtochki and poltishki up to a knee!

orion_rus
19.04.2005, 02:49
Dublenka - up to kostchki. Kozhan.palto - hardly above. A jacket - up to a waist.

RomBG
19.04.2005, 10:47
The Fur coat slightly below a knee, is very happy with this length. Before wore long - very inconveniently n???aOy?n/go down on ladders, to have a seat in the machine or car, etc. and t. The item should be raised All time its or her arms or hand, and thus IMHO somehow foolishly you look or appear...

Absolutely I join! At me too a fur coat hardly below a knee and a coat of the same length, very much udobnenko, here still I want quilted puhovichok-paltishko up to what knee that perlamutrovo - brown color to pick up, for crude weather.

sumus
20.04.2005, 06:29
Fur coat-below a knee.

I wish to buy or purchase a jacket for a trip to mountains, but I do not know, what length

MA
20.04.2005, 10:19
Depends for what winter. If as at us it is possible all the winter long in kurtochke korotenkoj to pass or take place. But I have winter things of different length. For all occasions, and weathers.

Yura from Nov
20.04.2005, 15:20
Depends for what winter. If as at us it is possible all the winter long in kurtochke korotenkoj to pass or take place. But I have winter things of different length. For all occasions, and weathers.

Precisely! At us too winter as the Moscow late spring so I korotenkie kurtochki, but have also a service jacket in length up to a knee, in fur coats unfortunately is not present need to go, I wish to buy a long leather coat, but it is more for style than for weather.

Sergey Kuzmin
20.04.2005, 23:41
Kozhannaja a jacket up to a waist.

Kozhannye a service jacket (as it or him there)-up to knees

Coat one below knees, up to the middle of calfs, another long.

Fur coat-long,

-up to the middle of calf.

Jtsuken
21.04.2005, 06:01
I prefer up to a waist or the middle of a femur though there is also a long coat and hardly above knees. But more often I dress korotenkie things, in them it is more convenient.

axis.dot
21.04.2005, 15:13
2-nd and 4-th variants are equally liked. For different weather

Tiberion
22.04.2005, 03:35
Item or Point 2 and 4

Alja
22.04.2005, 18:56
Up to a waist, hardly below a waist. It is not necessary for me more longly, as I prefer sports style which quite organically can provide och. Warm shtantsy.

Valentine Valkova
23.04.2005, 16:17
2 coats: as puhovik and classical, - both up to a knee. + a jacket up to a waist.

rom
24.04.2005, 11:29
All up to talii.dlinnee I can not, since it is inconvenient to drive the machine or car.

Concealling or Thawing
24.04.2005, 12:12
What length of winter clothes, in your opinion, the most comfortable, convenient and beautiful?

For this season I to myself vzyla up to the middle of a femur, usually wore something up to a knee.

Helen
25.04.2005, 08:37
Jacket up to a waist, and a coat, dublenki - up to a knee, long I do not want - inconveniently somehow...

Candy_
25.04.2005, 21:30
The Jacket up to a waist, and a coat, dublenki - up to a knee, long I do not want - inconveniently somehow...

To not coldly you, in Tyumen?

chukarin
26.04.2005, 13:51
Since I merzljachka I prefer dublenku below a knee though is kurtochka up to a knee when it is not so cold also a fur coat up to the middle of a femur. But in frosts I am wrapped up from a head up to legs or foots.