PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Accelerators of body height of fingernails or nails.

Kukushonok
27.01.2005, 14:24
In the spring ushibla the big toe, as a result of it or this there was maculae under a fingernail (blood). Slowly, slowly the fingernail grows, maculae rises upwards to a section, but, having read through in an Internet, that the fingernail on the big toe varies on the average 4 times a year after that I was upset - the fingernail so quickly does not grow at me.

And I like a service jacket on fingernails or nails

To paint over a color varnish - not an output or exit, here and I think - whether there are vitamins accelerating body height of fingernails or nails? The doctor has told or said that did not experience, 1,2 times a fingernail will be updated and anything it will be visible not (also the relief was a little bent).

Only in the natural image slowly grows nogotok

The similar problem can at whom was? What did you do or make in that case?

HELP

_
12.02.2005, 08:16
At me such was, only on a leg or foot... As there quickly fingernails or nails grow and are never fractured and do not exfoliate, but it was silent horror. The fingernail grew at an o'clock on a teaspoon, I do not know with what it is connected, body height as though " from zero " can with that what is it

And in general fingernails or nails at me grow from vitamins, for example beer yeast and dragee Merts. I know still that many praise TSygapan. Still agents for fingernails or nails Nailtiques/ flew koroche/and Trind, but I do not know how much or as far as they grow, more likely simply should not be fractured)

junkers
09.03.2005, 21:44
So at the author too on a leg or foot

So it is possible for itself stres to earn.. Nothing can affect or influence so that the fingernail began to grow much more quickly

29.03.2005, 14:04
Ups forgive or excuse, has not noticed

Serezha
14.04.2005, 02:24
I support or maintain dragee Merts - vitamins.

Still I like an agent " Good results " from Avon. From it or him and fingernails or nails grow become) more quickly and more strong

imported_
27.04.2005, 12:06
To paint over a color varnish - not an output or exit

Why?

Galant
10.05.2005, 18:53
Very much accelerates body height of fingernails or nails an agent nailgrowth miracle from sallly hansen. Is on sale in -prestige and in tents in underground transitions

kexic
16.05.2005, 05:17
At me anything to grow especially more quickly did not become or begin..

Amina
19.05.2005, 03:37
The similar problem can at whom was? What did you do or make in that case?

, Waited almost year while will grow. On legs or foots fingernails or nails very slowly grow, especially with the years.

Katrina
28.05.2005, 01:29
At me from Sali on the contrary all fingernails or nails were stratified and did not grow, and there is a floor of a blister or bleb in a refrigeration cabinet

Try or Taste a clever enamel strengthening/without vsjakth 3 in 1/, I only have time to file fingernails or nails, and that to print inconveniently from such length

kassad333
31.05.2005, 11:59
Clearly

So it is possible for itself stres to earn.. Nothing can affect or influence so that the fingernail began to grow much more quickly

Even qualitatively to update a surface, and that absolutely sadly all goes.

" Good results " from Avon. From it or him and fingernails or nails grow become) more quickly and more strong

On a note

Why?

Therefore

The doctor has told or said in general varnishes for a while aside - I have not obeyed, have made up, at contact to an acetone the fingernail above maculae has turned yellow around, I have hammered on all and have made up a dark varnish. When has washed off, yellow maculae became more

Waited almost year while will grow. On legs or foots fingernails or nails very slowly grow, especially with the years.

At you has grown new nogotok, a surface equal?

If it is not difficult, can in privat write that was and how was healed? I feel that at me all badly. The doctor has told or said that will probably remove or probably take out a fingernail if body height of a fingernail badly goes. Horrors! How he then otrastet and how all this time without fingernail to be?

Try or Taste a clever enamel strengthening

From sallly hansen?

dss
31.05.2005, 20:55
Do not experience, otraslo all at me, a fingernail equal. Simply while old itself not slezet, it or him to remove or take off nothing, and it is sick most likely ((

I now drink Calcium Vitrum, he from sea oysters, fingernails or nails vymahali is very fast))

And the clever enamel is and there is a name of firm, is on sale everywhere)

Looks or Appears here tak-

But probably now mazjukat something is useless, better "from within"

Anna of Item
01.06.2005, 05:36
thanks

-
05.06.2005, 14:15
I ushibla the big toe as now I remember - on August, 11th the last year (I remember well because leaved for this day on the sea). Here sinjachishche was! Anywhere you will not get to - it was necessary to paint with a dark varnish. After a bruise, there where there was an ecchymosis (he was not in all fingernail), the fingernail began to lag behind a finger. How much or As far as I was possible or probable it or him periodically cut or has undercut. The fingernail has grown just now (almost year!). And about two weeks ago to me in the same place have in the same way attacked the same finger! Thanks God, an ecchymosis it was not formed.

Result: while itself not otrastet, you will help or assist nothing.

06.06.2005, 08:14
To accelerate body height of fingernails or nails it is possible a house method. But! To do or make very termonuclear agent is possible not more often 1 time a week, for: red ground pepper pereremeshivaetsja with a cream for arms or hand before reception homogeneous kashitsi. The admixture is put or rendered on a cuticle of fingernails or nails. Minutes on 20. The feeling of a burning sensation (not strong certainly) is normal.

hlor
06.06.2005, 11:30
And me still not bad strengthen fingernails or nails Novozareshnye of an agent - at them is maslitse nutritious and coverings. It is pleasant. Here personally to me - it is better than the Clever enamel

tgmira@rambler.
07.06.2005, 18:06
To me the master on manicure praised agent Creative for strengthening fingernails or nails and softenings of a cuticle with fruit acids. Has told or said, that when at it or her entirely the fingernail has descended or gone on a leg or foot, she for some months new has grown up. The bayan can also!