PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Who looked the Formula of beauty at ORT

Страницы : [1] 2

C
09.05.2005, 20:22
As to you transfer, is same on TNT translation, I have looked or seen and have come to ambiguous conclusions, certainly, we shall grow old all and any a cream essentially will not change appearance, but, a pancake, all of the aunt such not well-groomed, I do not know as you, and them it became a pity to me, believe, that opreatsija will make that they not dalili all these years

lav13
10.05.2005, 09:18
At us something similar goes, " the Factory of beauty ", " Disgusting utenok " is called.

And figs it or him knows, I in any measure dazh envy them, that them have selected or elected and have made on a maximum konfetistymi, and all this - nahaljavu.

10.05.2005, 14:46
At us something similar goes, " the Factory of beauty ", " Disgusting utenok " is called.

And figs it or him knows, I in any measure dazh envy them, that them have selected or elected and have made on a maximum konfetistymi, and all this - nahaljavu.

Yes but, give these aunts of 6 months, and they will return to a starting point. Well, plastic operation anywhere can will get to. But excess weight? If they considerably will not change a way of life all is peer again raspolnejut.

streafer
11.05.2005, 00:52
To me was strashnovato when the doctor told how to this woman did or made liposaktsiju: rassekli a skin on all circle the stomach or belly of a side and a back, superfluous have chosen and seams???

Ketty
11.05.2005, 13:11
Yes but, give these aunts of 6 months, and they will return to a starting point. Well, plastic operation anywhere can will get to. But excess weight? If they considerably will not change a way of life all is peer again raspolnejut.

Yes-and, I and for myself not ruchilas, that precisely would adhere to references of trainers and doctors, and about those aunts and for a long time I am silent.

Though the some people showed later any time "after" - while derzhutsja.

sania
12.05.2005, 01:20
Though I for a plasty but when you look at process - horribly, these bastings on the face,-

leo74
12.05.2005, 04:15
To Me was strashnovato when the doctor told how to this woman did or made liposaktsiju: rassekli a skin on all circle the stomach or belly of a side and a back, superfluous have chosen and seams???

After liposaktsii there are "pockets" between skin and muscles which are very easily filled with Adeps. Also will look or appear then even worse than before operation.

Sintezmozg
12.05.2005, 10:35

Yes-and, I and for myself not ruchilas, that precisely would adhere to references of trainers and doctors, and about those aunts and for a long time I am silent.

Though the some people showed later any time "after" - while derzhutsja.

Mashas, well you have compared. You by nature hudyshka and a beauty. And what to these fatties to do or make? If they 30 years with superfluous conducted or order the certain way of life, and at them already settled metabolism how it to change considerably? All is peer, sooner or later their life will twirl. In fact they come back back on that medium from which send or have left. Basically it is having many children mothers who simply do not have time for. Well, once them nafufyrili, nakonfetili. And then that? In fact children and the house will not disappear anywhere.

Hymen
12.05.2005, 13:28
Mashas, well you have compared. You by nature hudyshka and a beauty. And what to these fatties to do or make? If they 30 years with superfluous conducted or order the certain way of life, and at them already settled metabolism how it to change considerably? All is peer, sooner or later their life will twirl. In fact they come back back on that medium from which send or have left. Basically it is having many children mothers who simply do not have time for. Well, once them nafufyrili, nakonfetili. And then that? In fact children and the house will not disappear anywhere.

Otozh. No, well what they happy but. Let aunts will be glad or pleased, whether in fact a little, can, it is unique pleasure in their life, though and on couple of months. The main thing that health to not spoil these plastics or plasties.

mkorobochka
13.05.2005, 02:45
Otozh. No, well what they happy but. Let aunts will be glad or pleased, whether in fact a little, can, it is unique pleasure in their life, though and on couple of months. The main thing that health to not spoil these plastics or plasties.

And how mentality? Anyway, in the American version them forced to go on occurrings with psychologists. In fact all these metamorphosises can really affect or influence the person not in the best image.

DianaGord
13.05.2005, 09:14
On TNT goes features of plastic surgery.

For a moment looked last transfer - girls there changed a teeth.

They at it or her were really awful - and money to correct most was not...

Here there is no any more a conversation on moral aspect... It is necessity was

AnnaT
13.05.2005, 11:19

And how they corrected them? Plastinkami, and then bleaching? Or to it or him;them a natural teeth postachivali nafig, also have put white koronki?

Natalja
13.05.2005, 20:46

And how they corrected them? Plastinkami, and then bleaching? Or to it or him;them a natural teeth postachivali nafig, also have put white koronki?

There and teeth not especially was...

And those that were - under an angle of 45 degrees sticked out forward.

As corrected - did not look, but saw what plate they put, beautifully.

The girl simpotnaja, eyes ogromennye, and a teeth spoilt all irrevocably...

mclina
14.05.2005, 06:38
To Me was strashnovato when the doctor told how to this woman did or made liposaktsiju: rassekli a skin on all circle the stomach or belly of a side and a back, superfluous have chosen and seams???

After liposaktsii there are "pockets" between skin and muscles which are very easily filled with Adeps. Also will look or appear then even worse than before operation.

Ugu. The friend of the sister has made liposaktsiju on femurs. Probably, after it or her she ate in 3 throats since Adeps has got out on a stomach or belly.

I of minutes 30 have looked or seen this transfer. i-yes, have started itself tetenki.

Also believe, that operatsija-panacea.

Olchik
14.05.2005, 09:11
I am afraid stare-N-N-

Sve22
14.05.2005, 17:26
I am afraid stare-N-N-

Yes good, it is not sick

And you how much years, what so are afraid? (if not a secret)

bobir
15.05.2005, 08:00
I am afraid stare-N-N-

Be not afraid. Your competitors grow old together with you.

donibrasko
15.05.2005, 14:08
I am afraid stare-N-N-

Ugu, but new just "blossom"...

GWEN
16.05.2005, 00:42
I am afraid stare-N-N-

Ugu, but new just "blossom"...

And those too will grow old. It some kind of a cycle. The old age and mors are inevitable.

dchist
16.05.2005, 01:14
And I klusha have gaped this transfer

So wished to look or see!

Tanja With.
16.05.2005, 07:26
Really, the main thing to not start all this has put then. And that in fact when also you do not pay the operation it is easy possible to burst rolls

And you would agree on such concrete change of appearance? Though here in a forum all young, pooetomu now vrjadli. Well present itself of years in 50? Would agree on ALL? Liposaktsija, podtjazhka faces, podborotka, treatment of a teeth, a permanent make up. On TNT egodnja even correction of vision to one aunt have made

I would agree

Olga V.M.
17.05.2005, 06:48
In years 50 I too would agree!

Can even in 40

Only miliarderom it would be necessary be that most all it to pay....

And to it or him;them has carried

Dietrich
17.05.2005, 22:44
In my appearance all arranges me. Fairly. Here that with pleasure would alter it a nose. It is More to me it is necessary than nothing. And to throw off superfluous kilo I and itself I can. I have nothing to suck away or pump out especially.

rarsnan
18.05.2005, 17:31
I do not know, whether there will be at me at mature age so much age defects which I would want to remove surgically

On the other hand, with genes to me has carried.

Certainly, to try I shall not descend or go for 30-years in 50 years even to try (and hto knows, how there with the finance will be) Because it will look or appear ridiculously. But to try I shall well look or appear on the vozrast-by all means

tuman
19.05.2005, 06:57
Fu this all was awful to look!

I do not understand, how it is possible for the woman to finish myself to such status!