PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The skin on the face is shelled

Страницы : [1] 2

julka
02.11.2004, 05:35
What to do or make? The cream not especially helps or assists

wlad39
08.11.2004, 20:01
And a peeling shilushilki to not clean or remove? And more a mask nutritious to make (me has helped or assisted)

Majja
10.11.2004, 00:40
She is shelled seldom or constantly?

elshad
15.11.2004, 01:30
It is more to drink waters

+ skrab

+ kremchiki

Milka
18.11.2004, 23:58
Oh, girls and at me! Yesterday to me came kosmetolog-the visagiste, a cream voice-frequency to select, and here she has advised me from an ecdysis of ointment: ointment of Synaflanum + Salicylic ointment of 2 % in a proportion 50/50 to mix and on the face, they cost or stand somewhere 20! The Skin after several applyings should become as at the baby! If will not help or assist, ointment Diprosalik! She somewhere 200 costs or stands! Itself yet did not try or taste, here tomorrow the purchase and zatsenju!

Yuri
22.11.2004, 20:54
It seems to me, such methods should be selected individually

Can become then worse...

StaytoN
25.11.2004, 03:35
The visitor it I! Here only I think easy or light;mild skrab before it or this will not damage or injure;hurt! Better enzimnyj!

Titmouse
03.12.2004, 11:50
I have a special sponge for putting off or taking out makijaea peeling. And in general recently I from all am am helped or assisted only by a children's cream

markesha
07.12.2004, 14:31
And how about vitaminchikov? Now just such period when the skin, and an organism does not have not enough vitamins. Spend on drink a course of vitamins of group In, harm will not be, zaobdno ponabljudete, it can aviaminoz.

Alina
13.12.2004, 23:59
And unless from skraba the skin should not start to be shelled even more strongly?

ejel
20.12.2004, 06:40
And unless from skraba the skin should not start to be shelled even more strongly?

Skraby peel, i.e. remove or take out

From usual skraba effect not long-term.

Mercurij
20.12.2004, 12:41

Can at you from excess of cosmetics? t.e tonalnika and powders?

Katjuha
28.12.2004, 23:18
If a skin in general very dry vital to spend on drink linen butter or oil within a month. It is checked up by me, such dry skin is not present at anybody, probably... Helps or Assists och. For a long time. And in general polzitelno.

Sergey-
03.01.2005, 19:09
I was helped or assisted only by a children's fat cream of type "Zajchik". A thick layer for the night and in the afternoon too though it is looked not by the best image. But for a week all has passed or has taken place also any by-effects!

Yes!! And any cosmetics during an ecdysis the skin is better for not loading.

Sergey777555
04.01.2005, 10:29
Skraby they injure a skin, with what nebyli. Better porridge with green tea or kifirom to peel (you fill in with warm tea, not supposing swelling of porridge) and just as skrabikom, then you wash off also a fat cream. The children's cream (with cheburashkoj) too helped or assisted me, but it or him now do not let out or release. It is possible to be smeared with Vaselinum once.

09.01.2005, 10:39
Oh, girls and at me! Yesterday to me came kosmetolog-the visagiste, a cream voice-frequency to select, and here she has advised me from an ecdysis of ointment: ointment of Synaflanum + Salicylic ointment of 2 % in a proportion 50/50 to mix and on the face, they cost or stand somewhere 20! The Skin after several applyings should become as at the baby! If will not help or assist, ointment Diprosalik! She somewhere 200 costs or stands! Itself yet did not try or taste, here tomorrow the purchase and zatsenju!

Here yesterday has tried or tasted Sin and Sal ointment has put or rendered on night (they of type of Vaselinum, Sin from borings, dryness, an itch and t) very good an ecdysis practically all has passed or has taken place-effect! The main thing to smear, and then minutes through 10 superfluous to get wet salfetochkoj and to sleep! Nautra a skin mjagenkajajajajaja! Sednja still so I shall make, for fastening result!

Checha
10.01.2005, 08:22

Here yesterday has tried or tasted Sin and Sal ointment has put or rendered on night (they of type of Vaselinum, Sin from borings, dryness, an itch and t) very good an ecdysis practically all has passed or has taken place-effect! The main thing to smear, and then minutes through 10 superfluous to get wet salfetochkoj and to sleep! Nautra a skin mjagenkajajajajaja! Sednja still so I shall make, for fastening result!

Only do not take a great interest or be not fond: Synaflanum - hormonal ointment.

Tomas
17.01.2005, 01:06
Thanks! I shall not be!

d_iva
22.01.2005, 00:20
Girls, can you to me will prompt what to do or make!

At me such problem, that is at mine MCH: the Skin sensitive, in the field of a nose, wings, voobshchem the O-zone-red (maculae), is terribly shelled, especially if soap umoetsja.ja I think this any dermal disease, is observed enough for a long time. To the doctor or its or his cosmetician in any way it does not manage to expel. Will have most to help or assist, only to know as

Uses sometimes humidifying or wetting cream from the Pure or Clean line for the combined skin-she less it is shelled, but the erythema up to the extremity or end never passes or takes place.

Help or Assist, who can is knowing!!!

Nikita
29.01.2005, 06:48
Girls, can you to me will prompt what to do or make!

At me such problem, that is at mine MCH: the Skin sensitive, in the field of a nose, wings, voobshchem the O-zone-red (maculae), is terribly shelled, especially if soap umoetsja.ja I think this any dermal disease, is observed enough for a long time. To the doctor or its or his cosmetician in any way it does not manage to expel. Will have most to help or assist, only to know as

Uses sometimes humidifying or wetting cream from the Pure or Clean line for the combined skin-she less it is shelled, but the erythema up to the extremity or end never passes or takes place.

Help or Assist, who can is knowing!!!

So we not doctors... What we can advise?

Better soap to not wash, and something more softly and to humidify or wet posojanno with a neutral cream.

It can alergija on kakojnit a product?

On a subject. To me from an ecdysis pomagaet only skrabirovanie and butter or oil zveroboja or rostkov wheats.. Passes or takes place not at once, gradually.

(Now at me simply remarkable humidifying or wetting cream and ecdysises is not observed.)

In general, can voice-frequency not approach or suit or too silnaja umyvalka. Powder I in general not polzoyvalas at this time.

qwerty
09.02.2005, 17:00
lilusha

And a nose red and shelled always or only during the winter period?

Kukushonok
17.02.2005, 19:19
Always, it is less than current in the summer, she sunbathes and not so maculae are appreciable

_
22.02.2005, 23:20
After rasparki (baths) of maculae redden even more

junkers
23.02.2005, 14:31
lilusha

You like about MCH wrote?...

Probably simply sosudiki raspolozhenny it is close to a surface, it is possible to wash an ice, will help or assist a little. On the bill shelushenija-I skrabom would not advise, -whether and ovsjanochkoj MCH will rub. Simply the cream needs to be picked up correctly and CHL I do not think that the best variant.

06.03.2005, 17:55
Schas with a cream humidifying or wetting from the Pure or Clean line it is smeared, and already for a long time a current this cream uses, others do not like, but it is an once-for-all effect, up to the extremity or end the problem is not solved. And is lazy it is a lot of. Here I want pobyt its or his personal "cosmetician" but with what to begin I do not know poka.odnim a cream probably you will not get off.