PDA

Просмотр полной версии : SHpilka and the woman

Страницы : [1] 2 3 4

Nata01
04.04.2005, 22:15
By your reaction to my subject about blondes - I - feel you - adherents a little. Has decided interrogation to make.

Eleonora
05.04.2005, 00:33
And where to click to me, if to go on heels I am able, I consider or count their sex, but at all I do not wear at present behind very rare or infrequent exception?

I of both on shpilkah, and in cross-countries and barefoot like not less.

IMPORTED_CEE
05.04.2005, 12:52
Yes!!! Unequivocally!!!

And, - me, the above body height and plus shpilka, the is more seksi!!!

vetka
05.04.2005, 17:13
I once heard such phrase: the Girl in boots on a platform is to be clapped friendly on a brachium; on thin shpilke - to support or maintain under lokotok.

It completely agree.

Rustam
06.04.2005, 01:00
Has voted for the first variant. But sexuality at me on last place. I of very small body height, and without heels anywhere. And here all trousers are sewed on amazons, and I had to file them, and is superfluous charges. Here also I go on heels.

Serg. Serg.
06.04.2005, 09:44
And I, as the dancer, shall tell or say that there is nothing more womanly and seksi than puanty.

anmar
06.04.2005, 21:26
shpilki and only shpilki! Top of perfection and sexuality IMHO

Manja
07.04.2005, 01:51

Well so the good fellow!!!

marina428
07.04.2005, 15:21
And I do not like... Though also I wear sometimes... In.

On me the steady heel of 5-7 sm since first it is at the wheel easier is better, and on streets I run quickly. And in general, for me it is much more important, that it was convenient me... There Is no more sad show, than the maiden hobbling on shpilkah with the face, deformed or distorted by a cramp... Anything sex here I do not see. VERY SELDOM who really is able to wear them...

musjusyonchik
07.04.2005, 23:45

iu me such IMHO

anna.2004
08.04.2005, 07:31
-hectares-hectares! Know as it is possible to learn or find out Russian woman on a beach? She on sand on shpilkah in a black dress goes. Is at us a couple such. All of them for prostitutes accept. Poor maidens are not able without shpilek to go. Do not represent itself without shpilek. Here it already clinic.

Maria
08.04.2005, 20:19
-hectares-hectares! Know as it is possible to learn or find out Russian woman on a beach? She on sand on shpilkah in a black dress goes. Is at us a couple such. All of them for prostitutes accept. Poor maidens are not able without shpilek to go. Do not represent itself without shpilek. Here it already clinic.

Bugaga, or as I for example in a white coat and on heels (not shpilka the truth but who knew, that on a beach we we shall come and so necessarily would dress).

Alesandro
09.04.2005, 03:44

Bugaga, or as I for example in a white coat and on heels (not shpilka the truth but who knew, that on a beach we we shall come and so necessarily would dress).

On our beach simply so you will not come. There it is necessary to go meaningly, then to park the machine or car, and more meters 500 legs or foots to stamp from parking to pesochku. I and 50 meters on shpilkah not protopaju. And when girls, with the faces deformed or distorted from a pain, stick in sand, and it would be desirable to remove or take off the shlyopantsy and to offer them.

And the white coat is in general something from a wardrobe of the Snow Maiden. Without insults

Posh*
09.04.2005, 16:47
On our beach simply so you will not come. There it is necessary to go meaningly, then to park the machine or car, and more meters 500 legs or foots to stamp from parking to pesochku. I and 50 meters on shpilkah not protopaju. And when girls, with the faces deformed or distorted from a pain, stick in sand, and it would be desirable to remove or take off the shlyopantsy and to offer them.

And the white coat is in general something from a wardrobe of the Snow Maiden. Without insults

Yes not, Women Man, on a Snow Maiden I do not pull (in the signature), and a parking it is direct near to a beach, went past, have stopped. Well good the winter - boots not skinish, and summer of that in shoes on a beach shljatsja to throw off them it is impossible or sand hot.

Sveta22
09.04.2005, 22:56
Yes not, Women Man, on a Snow Maiden I do not pull (in the signature), and a parking it is direct near to a beach, went past, have stopped. Well good the winter - boots not skinish, and summer of that in shoes on a beach shljatsja to throw off them it is impossible or sand hot.

Still as you pull! Such Russian Snow Maiden. More correctly, Russian Venus leaving from under waves. But why legs or foots are cut off? How I can judge your footwear if you so have artfully hidden it or her?

vikaeka
10.04.2005, 02:50

Still as you pull! Such Russian Snow Maiden. More correctly, Russian Venus leaving from under waves. But why legs or foots are cut off? How I can judge your footwear if you so have artfully hidden it or her?

And easier or simply to believe, that I do not say lies .da and I did not know, that the husband will photograph me, so would stop and would be visible, well I think sits photos looks, not spozirovala.

Women Man, and about Russian, it you is strong, I on 25 % Russian, I am more slavjanka (it that other slavic ancestors to not offend, all slavic roots at me 75% t.ch and Russian).

Squaw
10.04.2005, 10:32

And easier or simply to believe, that I do not say lies .da and I did not know, that the husband will photograph me, so would stop and would be visible, well I think sits photos looks, not spozirovala.

Women Man, and about Russian, it you is strong, I on 25 % Russian, I am more slavjanka (it that other slavic ancestors to not offend, all slavic roots at me 75% t.ch and Russian).

Long loaf, it very much even is flatter, that at you such long legs or foots what even in the staff have not got. Know as difficultly to be djujmovochkoj? Here I for what could not put on such white coat because it to me would be to toe. It would be looked as the girl who maminy wears things.

Stokely
10.04.2005, 20:05
I do not like shpilki.

Burden very seldom.

For one variant has not voted. The second at all has not understood

Nikel
11.04.2005, 00:26
I do not like shpilki.

Burden very seldom.

For one variant has not voted. The second at all has not understood

The second variant is Oksanochniky cockroaches climb, after my statement about a night club and dances with another's guys. Olga, you have passed or missed much

Ella
11.04.2005, 11:29
Long loaf, it very much even is flatter, that at you such long legs or foots what even in the staff have not got. Know as difficultly to be djujmovochkoj? Here I for what could not put on such white coat because it to me would be to toe. It would be looked as the girl who maminy wears things.

Women Man so it is not necessary to buy my size. As it is difficult to be djujmovochkoj - I do not know, as at me nevestka (the wife of the brother) - djujmovochka, it or her it not gnetyot, goes she and a white coat both in mini and on heels and without, the good fellow she.

Eldar
11.04.2005, 19:01

Women Man so it is not necessary to buy my size. As it is difficult to be djujmovochkoj - I do not know, as at me nevestka (the wife of the brother) - djujmovochka, it or her it not gnetyot, goes she and a white coat both in mini and on heels and without, the good fellow she.

Even if I shall buy or purchase a coat of my size, all will be peerly looked ridiculously. It is a pity. I like a coat. But with my addition most of all approach or suit kurtochki. By the way, at me at my small body height long enough legs or foots. That is, at me korotkovat a torso, but legs or foots at me rather long. I adore mini, and black sapozhki up to knees, with square kabluchkami. And on a head - beretik. The such playful French schoolgirl.

% %
12.04.2005, 05:01
shpilka!

Very much I like also a burden, it is a pity winters at us not raspologajut to such footwear = (((

Artiom14
12.04.2005, 13:27
Has voted for the first variant!

But I leave in shpilkah exclusively in restaurants, at cinema and in any such places..

And in general I prefer to go in gym shoes and in boots on a low sole, and Oksanochka believe dances nobody with my guy in a disco and I do not dance with another's!

kozja
12.04.2005, 21:13
And where the answer " I adore shpilki, but a burden and krossovki "?

Anabel
13.04.2005, 05:50
shpilki is it is class!

And in general, personally in my imagination, the girl in fitting jeans, white tope and on shpilkah black color - super very beautifully is represented to me!!!