PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Blondes (natural and not so) and care of light hair

Страницы : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

kosha
25.01.2005, 12:27
How you support or maintain, save light color of hair? Share, please, your secrets and experience.

If are painted - that as often and in what shade? Whether Use shampoos for clarification of hair and what results? Whether rinse with grasses? Whether tried or tasted special "lilac" agents for blondes for masking yellowness?

My color of hair initially light, more ashy, than a gold shade. On the sun hair burn out very quickly - and in practically white color. Several years ago hair have started to darken, and I have tried or tasted melirovanie. It has turned out very much even not bad! Only after the efflux or expiration of any time, melirovannye locks preobretajut a yellowish shade which not so is pleasant to me. Here also it would be desirable to hear different variants and offers.

manana
26.01.2005, 12:30
There was the blonde some times, Whether- basically with propower a tone * *. My natural color reddish with a bronze (greenish) shade. Therefore, as be not clarified - tsypljachja yellowness climbs. With the mentioned paint the wheaten color, very natural kind turned out. Hair, certainly, should be treated, now in it or this and I am engaged.

Elena P
27.01.2005, 12:09
And I in any way do not support or maintain.. He is supported or maintained.. As by the nature I the natural blonde

Aksjuta
28.01.2005, 08:48
At painting in light tone and at melirovanii that was not yellow (orange) ottenov it is applied "mikston". In your case - "antiyellow".

e.g. At Schwarzkopf " IGORA Royal " - 011

Pugachev
28.01.2005, 19:31
And I am painted with paint Londa the special blonde brown tone 7/10, a paint professional. Yellowness does not happen. It was painted in interior, shchas-itself Earlier, experience like has gone right.

29.01.2005, 17:37
If to be painted in good interiors with professional paints of any yellowness does not happen.

fedor
29.01.2005, 17:56
Aha, especially if to paint temnokashtanovyj or darkly red color in what-string natural blonde.. And kudy its or her yellowness to put? And about mikstona.. Well for its or his week somehow suffices, and then you will not understand kudy disappears, yellowness all the same appears.

Dad44
30.01.2005, 15:23
I think, that Samara - all the same a province, and up to it or her simply do not send in addition or have reached modern agents and superprofessional masters. I live in Petersburg, I am painted in interior MAY on Neva about 3 years. And no yellowness arises.

oxana24
31.01.2005, 12:48
The blonde, color wheaten, on a nape is more dark, ahead svetlee, "inside" hair too are more dark, than on a surface, more shortly, motley such. On the sun strongly I burn out, but to me goes. After sorts or labors it is literally in some hours has darkened, became chesnut-coloured, then within several years color was gradually restored. Because of that that I burn out, very ugly it turns out, when hair grow, it is necessary to do or make melirovanie - very rare or infrequent thin prjadkami. Otherwise it is impossible, since a burden smooth hairdresses, thanks God goes. Tried or tasted somehow melirovatsja in interiors: first, very few people wishes to potter, since hair below a waist, and secondly, me time so have spoiled - not that word, have made the girl of a greengrocery with the hair etched by peroxide. Now from time to time (as hair on a vertex otrastut) I buy a set for melirovanija (with shapochkoj) - Wella or something in this sort. All procedure (laborious vydergivanie thin prjadok through shapochku, painting, the control of time, etc.) me is done or made by the husband. Does or makes all very pedantically, accurately, only it is very long. There is to me all this pleasure of no more than 200 roubles. More I use nothing, except for, naturally, shampoos, balms and strengthening agents. Yellowness is not present.

I wish to warn in occasion of essence Shiseido for strengthening hair, precisely I do not remember as is called (if it is necessary - I can look or see houses) - a high silver vial or flask. It is necessary to smear it or her on roots of hair, and so she restores color of hair - all mine melirovanie on smarku! Again roots of hair darken.

Novikova
01.02.2005, 06:48
2 Olchik

Aha, Samara all the same a province. It agree. Only here the prices, a pancake, for some reason above Petersburg, and sometimes in some times. A province, a pancake. And about yellowness.. At me at the neigbour -fair-haired color of hair and at it or her any yellowness too does not get out. Initial data simply others.

Morein
01.02.2005, 20:13
I shall disagree with Olchikom. I too live in Peter and money for interior I do not regret. Occurrence of yellowness depends on natural color of hair. Here at me the girlfriend too in May descended or went also to her there very much it was not pleasant.

So I here is how time use "lilac" agents for blondes for masking yellowness. In the form of shampoo SHvartskopf. And he does not bring me.

Walentina
02.02.2005, 06:51
The agent about which, probably, many heard, is after washing to rinse hair with a lemon juice. But on itself did not try or taste.

Ladies, and it is possible to ask to you a question, only do not take offence, - I really wish to understand. Here though in the same coffee house to esteem any subject " blondes or brunettes ", and nine of ten expressed men I express in favour of brunettes, brown-haired women, etc. What for to be painted in the blonde? The some clarification, certainly, goes, but, on my observations, such people make minority among everyone who resorts to it or this. Sometimes you look at somebody and you think - as though to her has gone its or her natural (by roots) or more sated or saturated dark color.

Explain

Lorellia
03.02.2005, 00:49
Thanks for answers! At me yellowness appears month so on 3 or 4 after melirovki (I it or her do or make only 2 times a year, by the way, as hair all peerly light). In interior have told or said, that in some cases of it or this it is difficult to avoid, as color can vary from okr. Mediums, from water which my head, etc. I here have thought and has recollected, that hair basically and earlier turned yellow - when did not do or make melirovku.

Have advised to try or taste lilac shampoo and the conditioner Blue Malva (Aveda) for excision of yellowness. Yesterday has tried or tasted - has really helped or assisted! Ur!!!

2casual observer-

Disadvantage of attention of men I do not test, though also the blonde And in general - dark or fair-haired color simply not for me, there are no they to me absolutely, the skin of any green shade becomes, circles under eyes act... I Therefore have decided to remain the blonde, natural color of hair all basically light, infrequent melirovkoj I simply "help or assist".

[It is corrected: Ledka (31-12-2001).]

o_pol
03.02.2005, 18:44
to casual observer

I have personally painted light spin (it seems is called melirovanie in Russia) in the past to year (after 30- years of circulation in black hair because a gray hair vylazit. On black it is very visible, it is necessary to be tinted everyone some weeks. And I am lazy. And so it is possible to pass or take place till some months. Speak, that to me goes, though I like myself chernenkuju more.

ikushka
03.02.2005, 20:22
casual observer

You know, here at me, for example, color of hair absolutely any, I its or his brown name. Simply grey mouse any.

The nature, so to say, is not always wise, as many think, and to me there is a red or blonde color of hair more is than I have unequivocally understood also and associates. So what for itself to spoil and go with natural uvetom hair? And so all is clear..

neo-ramzes
04.02.2005, 12:07
Girls! Rescue or save;salvage urgently!!!

Has taken in head to turn to me to the blonde. It from the brown-haired woman!

Moreover with reddishness (I all time was painted in red tone - that a cherry mahogany, etc.)

I am painted at home, itself, super-clarifiers which promise to clarify on 4-6 tones. It was painted already 4 times! For the first time practically has not changed, in the second became chesnut, in third time became bright orange as the fox from the children's book, in the fourth became a canary!!!!!

Has bought or purchased pearl Iridu. How you think, will help or assist???

And generally I wished to become the ashy blonde, to me it would be very good...

Sulena
05.02.2005, 05:32
nea.... Will not help or assist.

Somewhere there was any clarifier good, without yellowness. Like at Loreal?? Clarified just tone on 4.

Only Vellovsky do not take. Supra she and in Africa supra.

Also make a break small. Between paints.

Korolina
05.02.2005, 19:27
Pratoria, lapushka! It was painted not with a paint, and super-clarifier Londa, " the Arctic blonde " is called. And that such rubbish.

I can not work, I sit to crying.

Help me!!!

ROOFING FELT
05.02.2005, 22:11
Mine you light! As I to you ponimam! We is simple twins. I ejtoj a chicken-feed suffer any more I do not remember skoka years. That only did not do or make! Skoka agents of everyones has tested - one fig. After -carrots tried both in ashes and in a nut-result one-fire. Every time I am painted again in dark, on what I suffice month on 1,5, and opjato in a whirlpool with golovoj-up to carrots. So on a circle also I run. Communicated with spetsialistami-grjat, that about ashes vashche forget, painting in warm autumn is soft or softly-chestnut tone. And shchas, znash, that was pleasant - was painted dark amber and has made multi-coloured feathers of different shades of this tone - squeak, I do not know as everything, and from myself prusja, unless not kon... chau. A moustache

Nik
06.02.2005, 19:44
Yellowness will neutralize violet - buy or purchase Iridu ashy or violet, but hold not for long. But it is necessary to do or make constantly it, she is washed off.

I on your place in danom a case would address in a hairdressing salon.

Salomeja
07.02.2005, 17:53
Imho, at Londy super-clarifier and nonprofessional cannot be.

By the experience eternal perekraski I can tell or say, it is what is it real for 2 times.

Not. Like he was exact Lorealevsky.

He somehow there splits a paint and bla--.

I do not remember precisely, but behind once it or him and second time the paint had turned out ashy.

Also has understood, what is it to me does not go categorically.

olegan1
08.02.2005, 05:57
I tuta pouchavstvuju, potomushta a problem zaela uzho. About Iridu-the pillow will be dark blue constantly and to be washed will not want - is tried! The same and about collarets on ours koftochkah, osoblja if hair up to them get. Hairdressers or barbers happen raznye-few times for a week all pohezjat- in general there to appear. With pepelom do not communicate or be not bound-failure obeshchaju-do not do or make my mistakes or errors. Once that I a has achieved-rack of greens with ottekom orange. This delirium to recolour - long and tiresome hassle. I do not insist - try to return the usual color already that has made, it will turn out all the same not such, but vsezhy and unusual plus posvetlee taki, and paint this facilities or economy feathers, osoblja chelku-och freshens. And on the sun of all this also will burn out, and smoetsja hardly with time-all will be nishtjak! Not plakaj!

Kallisandra
08.02.2005, 17:57
Nash! Give I you I shall kiss for warm words!!!

I already and itself have almost firmly solved: today Iridu - in pomojku, and bashku - in a chestnut native.

Here now has suddenly recollected not in a subject, at me at one familiar beautician long black hair, without a bang. She painted below a red strip (balojazh seem is called), and then did or made a tail, turned its or his loop and let out or released it the end as a rose, hardly sideways. And- Carmen such turned out! Can so poprobavat?

Fevra
09.02.2005, 20:58
You would address, girls, to the professional hairdresser or barber... And that you sit silently in cafe, you drink native - suddenly vrulivaet such - a head that clothes at the house painter... You are frightened, God forbid a cake you will drop in coffee or than that is worse on kolenki... Honestly, go to the hairdresser or barber - and hair will be sohranee, and nerves at okruzhijushchih - and you will work, instead of to sob above aimless... poterjanymi volosjami... They, certainly, not as nerves, but! Are very badly restored

veix
10.02.2005, 17:50
Znash, if a dyne of hair corresponding or meeting, and age still though where dare, lapusha, skoka hosh if only the pleasure by a life has not run low. With black is more cautious, he strongly ages and emphasizes some unpleasant features of a face (if, kanesh, they exist). And kashtanovenkie, I read in everyones fashionable izdajalah, och shchas are popular. CHtoba to not merge with mass other fashionable part of mankind, it is necessary nemnoga poizvrashchatsja. Well, for example, och it was pleasant to me, when the extremities or ends of hair do or make drugoga tsetu, to me kazh, what even ours oranzh tuta too nehilo so pokatil, mozh it or him in some places and to not touch or not tamper with? To make, for example, melirovanie on the contrary, to not clarify feathers, and to make their dark, but poshchache. Mlin, I tuta shchas shall advise you... More shortly, imagination napereves, and in a bath for the night before reception pleasant to heart of results. You of a current then share, it is fine, mozha I tozh that vymutdrju.