PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Terms of using cosmetics

Страницы : [1] 2

Sergey 30
09.11.2004, 02:46
Here has interested me however such question after conversation with the girlfriend...

She has informed that it is time to her new kremik for the face to buy as previous has ended, on my question you in fact only recently have bought or purchased it or him? * together 2 months ago 50 * has told or said that already has ended.

That has served me as an occasion to reflect, whether that is normally that I kuila the face cream in the autumn, and even weeks on two will suffice me, at that that the order of drawing at me with the girlfriend identical: in the morning and in the evening

As a matter of fact a question: how much you use a cream?

And if is dekorativka which gets very seldom *, ink, powder, tonalka *, but seems that she is still necessary, use her or it or flies to dust?

Vsevolod
27.11.2004, 23:36
Lemurka

The face big can at it or her?

At me thin, but me too for 2 months of a cream suffices, t. To. The skin dry, would be desirable to smear more.

Lemur
02.12.2004, 21:41
Yes is not present, the face like normal, and a skin combined...

Alexander KV
05.01.2005, 14:38
We with the girlfriend once found out, on powder how much suffices. Also it was found out, that mne-for a year and it is more, and ej-on 3 from force 3.5 months. Thus dimensions and a status of a skin about identical to be powdered it is necessary time 5 on day. Besides at me still the daughter sometimes in a powder box "looks".

If lipstick, etc. "is still necessary" - so what for in dust? I too look at periods of storage through paltsy-if lipstick has saved a pleasant smell and konsistentsiju-I shall not recollect that there on a rectangular approach traffic pattern has been written... 3 years ago!

With kremami-the same history. At purchase I look on sroki-but then I am guided by a kind and a smell. Therefore as " in a course " different creams are usual some and one I use daily, and drugim-once a week.

Igor KIA
07.01.2005, 22:26
mne-for a year and it is more, and ej-on 3 from force 3.5 months.

Have not found out in what a phenomenon?

Hummock
11.01.2005, 21:18
The cream 50 ml suffices me for 3-4 months (it provided that in the morning one cream, in the evening - another). Often for this time he has time to bother me rather. But umyvalki and tonics are used quickly enough (about 1 blister or bleb in a month).

Lipsticks suffices for unlimited time, since always in their course a little. Lip glossers still never came to an end, but I seldom use them. Powder compact serves too longly for the reason that I use friable more. Average ballonchik ink is served with a minimum half a year at everyday use. If the consistence and a smell of all of this long-playing facilities or economy I do not throw out has not changed, and I use up to the extremity or end sometime.

Evga
20.01.2005, 19:15
The cream 60 ml suffices me for a year (!) - I use only in the morning, generously enough, mazjukaju both the face and a neck... And umyvalki 250 ml also for a year - washing both in the morning, and in the evening...

30.01.2005, 20:05
Banks of a cream 50 month on three, if two banks (+) probably precisely half a year I smear suffices me.

Nastik
26.02.2005, 18:25
Depends on a cream (from its or his consistence). If fat, lives longly. If easy or light;mild comes to an end much more quickly. There was at me Iodine Diorovsky - hardly more than for a month has sufficed (and per day, and for the night), he very easy or light;mild.

And here emulsions SHisejdo - dnevn. And night (vials or flasks on 75) last year. Has bought or purchased repeatedly - again for a year has sufficed. In third time did not begin to buy - have bothered

Metuka
03.03.2005, 22:48
Have not found out in what a phenomenon?

Not ... 7 years it is or are excruciated from uncertainty!;-)

About ink in general it is better molchat-you esteem here as at people high-grade packing for 2-3 months becomes unfit for use or comes to an end..... You Will look or see at a liked sampler which in a course already year two and to come to an end is not going to... Also you do not know, as to think! 8)

And umyvalka Ardenovskaja at daily use at least two times a day has held on 5 months. Well here it is valid very economic packing, it is much more convenient than all these or it molochkov-gelej-dense penok.

Mamina a daughter
04.03.2005, 17:27
On a cream depends... There was a cream for normal and dry Erbolario the Last winter, they be Vichy oligo 25 peach.

The first has ended in 5 months, - in 2 months the Truth of Vichy is better than the second But I and a neck I can smear with a cream....

Never zakanchivaju.tsja at me nail polishes, lipsticks, shines. Dry up, spoil, bother - I give/throw out.

bubbly
13.03.2005, 03:27
About ink I have more than 3 months does not live - starts to clash or conflict with lenses And here shadows-lipsticks - it is eternal, bother awfully.

tnt_224
16.03.2005, 08:11
Average ballonchik ink is served with a minimum half a year

Yes you that?!

At me a maximum 3 months, and that it by way of exception, and so 1 month and in dust...

George
16.03.2005, 15:17
It is a shame to tell or say

At me tonalniku 2 years.. juzajus only in the autumn and in the winter

Lipstick is steady too not always I smear 2 years..

And niche, neither the smell, nor a consistence does not vary..

Here ink through 6 mes to stink begins, yes.

Unruly
21.03.2005, 13:22
And creams how much you use?

OFFFF: a bast has tested?

Vlad1
15.04.2005, 00:34
The cream usually suffices me of month on 2... In the morning and in the evening accordingly different I use.

The truth now I use very easy or light;mild kremchikami, they liquid... And so I have bought or purchased them in December and now half more has remained. Not clearly why so, but the FACT.

Powders suffice more, than for a year. Ink of month on 4-5. Lipsticks, shines, some nail polishes a greater or big heap, therefore I can not trace on how much suffices. Though last 1,5 months practically constantly I use one lip glosser... Remains weeks on 2.

19.04.2005, 07:43
Cream which with a batcher 3-4 months 30 ml, but at me 3-4 pieces I them alternate or interleave them that the skin did not get used..

The bast otpad On sober is a lot of foam much))

Ingrid
23.04.2005, 06:42
In-in lungs gelevye a cream at me it is long in use..

yanaalan@rol.ru
25.04.2005, 14:32
I here look that the majority all the same uses not one cream, and at all to two, therefore the next question - where store or keep?

Sting
08.05.2005, 06:52
At me ink year lives, and we feel excellently she and I.

Polivin
12.05.2005, 23:31
And what for ink at you such long-playing?

And how often use?

Legion
13.05.2005, 20:53
At me ffse lives awfully longly. Bothers. I dream of new purchases, and it all does not come to an end Creams on half a year and more, and ink, and umyvalki, and lipsticks - in general a nightmare: it would be desirable more one to have, you will buy or purchase three pieces - consider or count, for many years zatarilas

It is feature of an organism, here.

The woman
23.05.2005, 03:09
It is feature of an organism, here.

And an organism here at what?!

Rostik
27.05.2005, 09:25
How at what? The organism uses cosmetics

gordser
27.05.2005, 17:30
I (except for spirits) in a bathroom store or keep all cosmetics. Has allocated the whole shkap for this business or affairs.