PDA

Просмотр полной версии : krem ot starenija

greguar
01.04.2005, 16:48
Greetings) the matter is that 18 years) and to me so approaches or suits me a cream from ageing very good firm diadermine ot schwarzkopf. I want will not learn or not find out harm? [/b]

urudnik
05.04.2005, 14:50
Cream from ageing?

It tipo, natiraeshsja also you do not grow old?

ybr
11.04.2005, 10:34
Greetings) the matter is that 18 years) and to me so approaches or suits me a cream from ageing very good firm diadermine ot schwarzkopf. I want will not learn or not find out harm? [/b]

It will be obligatory

tanechka_123
15.04.2005, 13:26
The Cream from ageing?

It tipo, natiraeshsja also you do not grow old?

.... xm.. ny vsmisle ot morshin i3veni s nemezkogo doslovno perevela

17.04.2005, 15:47

It will be obligatory

ny tak kakoj budet to?

Intriga
22.04.2005, 16:50
Personally I am am excited with a similar question too, the matter is that my friend (not the expert) has advised me to use a cream from folds already now (to me 22) as she has explained in advance... (at me pojavljajutsja lungs morshchinki on a forehead) when I in perfumery have asked they it is natural with her have agreed, and have handed over to me a -string a cream more dearly or expensively, in general I zasomnivalas, whether will do much harm it "in advance"...???

Markovka
30.04.2005, 14:36
Personally I am am excited with a similar question too, the matter is that my friend (not the expert) has advised me to use a cream from folds already now (to me 22) as she has explained in advance... (at me pojavljajutsja lungs morshchinki on a forehead) when I in perfumery have asked they it is natural with her have agreed, and have handed over to me a -string a cream more dearly or expensively, in general I zasomnivalas, whether will do much harm it "in advance"...???

To me spoke, after 25 it is necessary such to use to begin or start... At me at most above a bridge morshchinka to me 25 while is not present, but I use a cream against folds, it or him and under eye sights or eyes sometimes, as he from dark circles and folds simultaneously with vitamin E.

Kozyreva
02.05.2005, 11:07
To me spoke, after 25 it is necessary such to use to begin or start... At me at most above a bridge morshchinka to me 25 while is not present, but I use a cream against folds, it or him and under eye sights or eyes sometimes, as he from dark circles and folds simultaneously with vitamin E. [/quote]

a chto za krem, mozhno uznat '? kakoi firmi luche?

babkovanatalja
12.05.2005, 09:04
It is necessary to understand difference of creams from mimic folds and from simple folds.

If to use creams not on age (i.e. young to take for an old skin) it very negatively can affect or have an effect in a consequence. And here younger of a cream it is possible for more adult, if they approach or suit.

And creams from mimic folds can use depending on their presence, at someone they and in 30 hardly look through, and at whom that and in 20 fill already up.

I so understand, what you most likely have taken diademin from mimic folds, instead of lifting for a withering skin?????

sisi
05.06.2005, 21:46
It is necessary to understand difference of creams from mimic folds and from simple folds.

If to use creams not on age (i.e. young to take for an old skin) it very negatively can affect or have an effect in a consequence. And here younger of a cream it is possible for more adult, if they approach or suit.

And creams from mimic folds can use depending on their presence, at someone they and in 30 hardly look through, and at whom that and in 20 fill already up.

I so understand, what you most likely have taken diademin from mimic folds, instead of lifting for a withering skin?????

Oh, it is even not confident....

At me firm ' the body shop " in a pink tube here:

http: // www.thebodyshop.com/bodyshop/browse/product_detail.jsp? productId=prod170310*amp; categoryId=cat30024