PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Instruction to the tourist

tayana78
18.08.2004, 13:36
Navejano a coming nearer holiday...

Tell, how you are going to in long-awaited holiday. Whether take things for all occasions or prefer to manage a minimum?

What it is necessary to take with itself in a trip and what it is possible to leave houses with quiet soul?

In general, learn, please, Agnessku to travel with an easy or a light;a mild suitcase, but with the complete set of all necessary

Here such at us it turns out spisochek:

Clothes:

- A years or summer skirt

- Shorts

- lentie trousers

- majachki, topics

- Linen

- Silk pizhamka or nochnushka

- A bathing suit + a beach skirt

- Jeans

- A dress or a sundress

- tunika

- pareo

- Panama, a cap, or a scarf on a head

Footwear:

- shlepki

- Barefoot persons

- krossovki

Cosmetics:

- umyvalka for the face

- Shampoo + balm

- molochko for a body

- Ink, a lip glosser and other dekorativka

- konsiler

The first-aid set:

- Febrifugal

- Gastric (=, the activated coal, Festalum or mezim)

- A bactericidal adhesive tape

- Something disinfectant (Tinctura Calendulae, an iodine, butter or oil of a tea tree)

- Droplets for eyes

Other:

- The passport, tickets, the insurance

- zb a brush, Pasta

- A comb + elastics/hairpins

- Solar glasses or spots

- The book or magazine

- The camera

- The big inflatable circle

If something will recollect someone or someone else, I shall necessarily add

Lasha
30.08.2004, 16:50
We go in October. Snachalo to Greece, then to parents in an average strip of Russia. At us in October almost winter, and we shall arrive precisely to winter..., I leave in kozhan. To a jacket (podstezhki and fur to her I I take with myself), in jeans and boots, sviterok I shall pull. To Greece :1 a years or summer skirt, 1 bridges, 1 trousers years or summer, 1 shorts, 4-5 T-shirts (thinest), barefoot persons, nakidochku openwork. I take warm nothing, since at mum of full my things (each time in holiday I leave there pair belongings) As a result a suitcase absolutely easy or light;mild and not hammered. It is more difficult to me to choose that from cosmetics with itself to take.

Vilma
08.09.2004, 14:24
To Greece :1 a years or summer skirt, 1 bridges, 1 trousers years or summer, 1 shorts, 4-5 T-shirts (thinest), barefoot persons, nakidochku openwork..

We too to Greece, in the extremity or end of August. You for one week go on 2? To Me on 2 complete sets of things named by you was a little Here such I shmotochnitsa... One footwear has less than 3 pairs or steams it is impossible (shlepantsy convenient, barefoot persons on an output or exit, krossovki in the mornings to run)

It is more difficult to Me to choose that from cosmetics with itself to take.

Yes, it too a problem. Like it would seem, that all is necessary and much. And then lays not demanded, it is insulting...

Koshtansky
15.09.2004, 20:56
We of days on 10. You have already bought or purchased permits? We still are not present. In how much this business has managed all of you? You simply to have a rest eat? I wish to buy there a fur coat to myself. And you do not plan?

zaykaa
18.09.2004, 05:08
We of days on 10. You have already bought or purchased permits? We still are not present. In how much this business has managed all of you? You simply to have a rest eat? I wish to buy there a fur coat to myself. And you do not plan?

We go for 2 weeks to Crete. We go to have a rest, but also the occasion is available - wedding travel

Permits are not bought or purchased, but already reserved also an advance payment is made. Have managed approximately in 725 euros on the person, from 10 % the discount for a newly-married couple. Hotel **** with a breakfast and a supper. To it or this still will increase stoimot excursions.

About purchases did not think yet. I heard, many to Turkey behind gold and furs or bellows go, did not know, that in Greece they too are cheaper.

Super68
27.09.2004, 12:25
We too in three days go to holiday, my liked Dead Sea.

I take with myself the minimum. Belyo, five T-shirts, two pairs shortikov, one trousers and a sundress. From footwear - barefoot persons and shlyopantsy for a beach. A bathing suit. Meal in krossovkah and jeans.

From cosmetics it is more difficult to be reduced. I take shampoo, umyvalku for the face, tonic, a cream with filters, ink, lindens-glosses, konsiler. How much or As far as myself I know, last minute nakidaju still a heap of things, and suddenly it is useful

It for five days.

New
30.09.2004, 08:04

We go for 2 weeks to Crete. We go to have a rest, but also the occasion is available - wedding travel

Permits are not bought or purchased, but already reserved also an advance payment is made. Have managed approximately in 725 euros on the person, from 10 % the discount for a newly-married couple. Hotel **** with a breakfast and a supper. To it or this still will increase stoimot excursions.

About purchases did not think yet. I heard, many to Turkey behind gold and furs or bellows go, did not know, that in Greece they too are cheaper.

And we go in GRETSIJU, only to Rhodes and too in wedding! Agnesska, and when at you wedding?

Lily
12.10.2004, 04:21
1 zb a brush, Pasta

2 shamun

3 balm raschestka

4 cream from the sun

5 medicines

6 shlepki 2 sht

7 bathing suit-2

8 shorts - 2

9 topics 3 sht

10 sarafon

11 T-short

12 jeans

13 pareo

14 glasses or spots

15 kosmetichka

16 tunika

BlackLegnum
20.10.2004, 07:44
And we go in GRETSIJU, only to Rhodes and too in wedding! Agnesska, and when at you wedding?

I congratulate on wedding! I wish that all has passed or has taken place is remarkable!

At us on August, 25th.

Andrey Vladimir
30.10.2004, 20:55
How much or As far as myself I know, last minute nakidaju still a heap of things, and suddenly it is useful

Just about, and I same

It is necessary to carry with itself a heap of additional things on a case of a cold, a rain, nuclear war..., etc.

Eh, it is necessary to start to struggle with itself

ZIZI_53
12.11.2004, 23:55
1 zb a brush, Pasta

2 shamun

3 balm raschestka

4 cream from the sun

5 medicines

6 shlepki 2 sht

7 bathing suit-2

8 shorts - 2

9 topics 3 sht

10 sarafon

11 T-short

12 jeans

13 pareo

14 glasses or spots

15 kosmetichka

16 tunika

The visitor, thanks, that so have in detail painted

From myself I shall add something to esteem and the big inflatable circle - I without it or him anywhere

TORNADO
13.11.2004, 09:27

I congratulate on wedding! I wish that all has passed or has taken place is remarkable!

At us on August, 25th.

And at us 17-th. And you from what city?

Provezen
18.11.2004, 14:13
And at us 17-th. And you from what city?

Tallinn

Mila
22.11.2004, 14:42
I when go always with myself of all I type or collect, the suitcase is hardly clasped or buttoned, a hair drier, uteg even I take all I shall type or collect, and polovu from all at all I do not get and I do not use instead of to take, so necessarily it is required therefore minimalka it not for me

leysan
02.12.2004, 00:49
Agnesska and to you spasibki - about books has forgotten - I shchas just write the list once again

05.12.2004, 14:31
I would not take nachnushku, jeans at presence of years or summer trousers... In the same place a heat! Already the place was released or exempted)))

06.12.2004, 09:37
I would not take nachnushku, jeans at presence of years or summer trousers... In the same place a heat! Already the place was released or exempted)))

There the heat, and back to come back in native northern edges or territories in something it is necessary

To sleep it is possible and stark naked, but liked silk komplektik shortiki + majachka on bretelkah I shall not leave the house, and he borrows or occupies places absolutely slightly

In general, " all again turns out drive or carry with itself ". Probably, it is not treated

jasco
31.12.2004, 18:57
Odezhonka and kosmetika-business of taste, but here the first-aid set...

She borrows or occupies from me polchemodana But is assured, that for all occasions.

1. Febrifugal - on a case of unexpected cold-acclimatization-overheat

2. Gastric - under condition of my indispensable passion to tasting local kitchen or cuisine - an obligatory condition.

- = or something in this sort

- The activated coal or any enterosorbent

- Festalum or mezim - on a case of a banal overload of a stomach unusual nutrition

3. A bactericidal adhesive tape

4. Something disinfectant - Tinctura Calendulae, an iodine, butter or oil of a tea tree - on taste (ranku to grease or pryshchik prizhech)

5. Droplets for eyes (to that that, but me for all occasions - Vizin)

In a safari from a dust or diving from salt eye sights or eyes can be capricious.

Here, in general, and all.

The rest - in section of cosmetics - for sunburn, after and so forth

toljashka
12.01.2005, 13:19
I would not began to take pareo if there is a beach skirt and on the contrary.

Still I always take an easy or a light;a mild thin sweater and vetrovku. The second, imho, necessarily.

Yes, still shljapka or a scarf on a head

baker
02.02.2005, 09:48
Agnesska, you take off from Tallina direct flight, or with transplantations somehow?

skr
27.02.2005, 22:39
Agnesska, you take off from Tallina direct flight, or with transplantations somehow?

To straight lines, without transplantations. 3,5 hours of flight and hi, holiday

KRENDEL
06.03.2005, 06:22
Still : money carry? In a cash or on a map, if on a map that on what? Not in a course the Visa the Electron will pull or they there have no course? In general as there with : in local currency or in euro?

tan777
05.06.2005, 04:00
Still : money carry? In a cash or on a map, if on a map that on what? Not in a course the Visa the Electron will pull or they there have no course? In general as there with : in local currency or in euro?

In Greece of euro. We shall carry nalichkoj, but also cards we shall take with themselves for emergency.

Here it is possible to esteem about Greece http: // www.greek.ru

Besides I think there are still more many similar sites. I to myself across Crete have made the whole prospectus on 50 pages: history, traditions, sights and so forth I Shall read in the plane.