PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Somebody used machines for cleaning the face of type "Philipps"?

proba
24.01.2005, 17:04
Girls, tell or say, somebody from you used machines for cleaning the face of type "Philipps" which are on sale in shops of type "M-video", "Tehnosila" and so forth? There Is an effect or these are the thrown out money? And by what principle they clear a skin? Thanks.

02.03.2005, 21:26
And it is possible to specify, for what cleaning - for vacuum or of what?

Milena
20.03.2005, 21:51
If you about vacuum cleaning I use such, but are not present especial effect. I steam out the face and while it hardly wet I drive or carry the apparatus on it or him;them, sucks away or pumps out a little, too deep black points does not exhaust. But the skin after cleaning gladenkaja becomes.

katijonas
21.03.2005, 07:22
Oh, I want such feature! And how much approximately money it is necessary to throw out on a wind?

Valer
07.04.2005, 16:22
And it is possible to specify, for what cleaning - for vacuum or of what?

If I would know... Simply saw in shops and heard about these apparatus, but concept I have no as they work... But he looks or appears almost as an electric brush from Braun, only it is more...

800 he seems roubles costs or stands or about that...

Elllka
22.04.2005, 23:45
So it is vacuum. There is at me a similar apparatus, with different attachments or nozzles. And he works in such a manner that sticks to a skin and extends from pores different muck. Cleans not so well, only on a nose results it is better.

Egor @@
06.05.2005, 08:31
Yes Makaroshka not about vacuum asks..

Makaroninka, she (this brush) looks or appears as a tooth-brush Brown only greater or big, so? I pralno have understood you??

Z, Y, on Riga saw for 600 them

11.05.2005, 04:47
If I correctly understand, it is simple as shchyotochka for the face on batarejkah with different attachments or nozzles - shchyotochki, massage attachments or nozzles and t.d.. Not so it was pleasant to Me, since at me a skin more problem, than normal. That is, she at me is irritated and appears prosjanka after this machine. On the other hand, for example, it is pleasant to my mum, especially massage attachment or nozzle. Voobshchem, on taste and color, as they say.

Kashapova Diljara
11.05.2005, 14:01
I such have more than year - ---I ADORE!!!

Really strongly it is pleasant. Here brushes were absolutely used up,

And in staffs or states such for some reason do not sell (I its or her and Germany bought),

So I all have got exhausted, all have strained, through 3 arms or hand from Germany have sent me

flora
20.05.2005, 19:16
So she at me universal. Except for vacuum there are still brushes-attachments or -nozzles which turn, and also massage attachments or nozzles. Here they very much like me.

naida
28.05.2005, 13:40
At me Philips Visapure soft sensor. It is pleasant to me. There two attachments or nozzles - for daily washing and for deeper (peeling). The skin became better (at me mixed, sensitive). Much better washing than without a brush. More shortly, I recommend.

Sergey. V
30.05.2005, 17:05
Absolutely useless thing. If I would not go to interiors, to me can and have liked, and so when is with what to compare...

Sergio
31.05.2005, 07:06
Yes-yes, imeenno about such also I speak, she as an electric brush looks or appears, only the greater size and with different attachments or nozzles...

Then such question.... At mejan the skin problem, mixed, can improve she it or her or it as dead poultices?...

Narine
01.06.2005, 11:17
The girl and give please a reference how these machines x look or appear? I can to myself too through was not present I shall reserve.

Valya1306
02.06.2005, 14:53
Well if simply a picture to look, here: http: // www.auravita.com/secure_chec... s/MPLC16170.asp

Or here:

http: // www.dealpartners.com/letsbuy... 8699*cat_id=159

But I and have not found it or her in staffs or states, if suddenly where will find, give

The nobility, pliz!

vishnya
03.06.2005, 02:50
And you have regulators of intensity?

At me is, but I something nezamechaju differences at switching from one regimen on another!

Marina (24 years
03.06.2005, 03:23
And the first that you have given that link, I have gone there so they deliver in US only $8 x to pay and all. I here still esteem responses and can I shall reserve