PDA

Просмотр полной версии : ! The sun deck does not give effect

MacMil
12.03.2005, 01:23
GREETINGS, devchyonki!!

Here such business. At me delivery of the diploma and I have solved 25 numbers predstatit in all beauty, for this purpose I have decided to go for the first time to lives in a sun deck, and that blednenkaja. At me kashtnovye hair, green eyes and a light skin. Basically, zagaraju I am normal, obgaraju is the extremely rare.

In ybrala a sun deck, turbo-, vertical, power of lamps 180 W. I already 3 times went to a sun deck and understand every day I look on result and anything osbennogo I do not see. I sunbathe for 5 6 minutes in day. I drink vitamins A and E since like they help or assist development or manufacture of a melanin. A pancake, I do not know. My variant can is simply remediless and does not shine to me to sunbathe in a sun deck, it can expenditure of money??

And at you as sunburn was quickly showed??

That to me to do or make??? The HELP!

oksi
18.03.2005, 04:01
Today too for the first time in a life descended or went in a sun deck.) has consulted with clever tyotenkami - they have pushed to me at once already for 10 minutes But at me type tyomnenky so I have not scorched) I srochnjak should sunbathe in 18 to number, and you here such write is direct have frightened..

Saglara
19.03.2005, 19:40
I too have decided to resemble in a sun deck while coldly. And that becomes then hot, all razdenutsja, and I - opanki - and sunburnt! More shortly, a fig.

Too has gone to a vertical turbo. The first day - 6 minutes, the second 8, the third 9. To Monday I shall go on 12. Just result I do not see in an emphasis. I sin on a cream, to me kazhetsja if I am smeared with a cream sunburn to lay down worse. And in general in vertical has gone, that time to not spend, nevertheless 5 minutes - not 20. And now I think, likely I shall return to horizontal. Has lain down, so has lain down, at once it is visible.

Pelena
22.03.2005, 04:09
Can in a sun deck of a lamp old or he very much BU? neznaju, at the skin absolutely light if to not tell or say with a dark blue shade was. Sunbathed 10 sessions for 7 minutes in day - a moustache by way of sunburn it is visible well enough. Though can at us different demands to color? There can be you wait, what become chocolate for three times?

Elvira
26.03.2005, 09:08
2 Dancer

You went only 3 raza-it a little that sunburn became visible. It is not necessary to think, that after 1-st session you will leave with wonderful or strange zagarchikom.

Here the basic references which I receive from the advisers in that studio of sunburn where I go!!

If you for the first time in a sun deck, at you, apparently most widespread phototype II, you should take the cores the MINIMUM of 10 sessions for 5, 6, 8, 10 minutes (all povozrastajushchej, understand) I Speak about a turbo! Sessions d.b. STRICTLY in 48 hours!!! To pass or take place it is necessary not passing or missing any day! Then, 2 times in a week of sessions 10 it is necessary to resemble on fixing zagarchiki, to you workers of a sun deck should define or determine time, on fixing zagarah it at all the miscellaneous is usual After that it will be possible to wait decent zagarchika!! Well and then support of sunburn-it or -this;-thus already as want! The layer of a skin, which sunburn holds (I shall not philosophize here with scientific terms) starts to vary in 21 day, t.ch. Support will be necessary to your sunburn all the same. And still-is obligatory or still-necessarily!! Use spetskosmetikoj! It not simply advertising hum and .-sunburn lays down much more exactly and better! First begin with most rasprostranennyh-Soleo, good kremiki, there are different degrees of protection, advisers will pick up all of you. The prices low are very accessible, it is meaningful to take a tube at once. I prefer these or it;this kremikam when I take a face cream, very much it is pleasant to me. After 6 sessions of the basic sunburn with usual creams I advise pozagarat with kremikami with -effect, good firma-Sea Bronze! At the same firm I advise to take molochko for fastening sunburn, my liked Coral Milk-it with golden pollen, after drawing on a body the skin becomes golden, on the sun plays simply super!! At them is molochka for fastening sunburn cooling, with an ice. After a session with a cream with -effect most that! To take a shower and put or render molochko to me advise after 3 hours which have passed or have taken place from the moment of sunburn. These or it 2 firms very much 1 Are still super professional at which the trial package costs or stands rbl. 200 and above At you month-normal term to receive good sunburn! More shortly, a sun deck-class a place to take pleasure Few times descend or go and "will sit down" on this business

Here! So much I have written I hope, that will help or assist!

Alexander 1
02.04.2005, 12:55
Umenja all is much easier First time has gone in horizontal on 15 minutes slightly has darkened, then in 3 days in vertical on 10 minutes of effect almost was not. Then began to continue to go in horizontal on 25 minutes and all OK! More minutochek it is necessary zagarat)

doktor
05.04.2005, 23:42
And I have gone first time to a sun deck in the last summer, departed all "course", the truth in the middle of term soft places have burned down - it was necessary to do or make a break. Yes, was sunburnt, but it was not pleasant to me. At me a skin very white and I looked or appeared with sunburn as kolhoznitsa from a bed, IMHO.I still - it is terrible poperli folds under eyes (earlier was not) though used protective kremikami. So now I neither in a sun deck, nor on a beach shall not go not for the world.

KAlena
12.04.2005, 06:06
And at anybody is not present such, what in district of coccyx there is not sunburnt speck (a horizontal sun deck)?

Zjuzja
19.04.2005, 13:57
And at anybody is not present such, what in district of coccyx there is not sunburnt speck (a horizontal sun deck)?

Constantly, though I rise, but has already got used, and still happens I sunbathe laying on a stomach or belly for excision of this speck

George.
25.04.2005, 15:11

Constantly, though I rise, but has already got used, and still happens I sunbathe laying on a stomach or belly for excision of this speck

Yes, an output or exit one. But why so occurs or happens?

jane_a
02.05.2005, 15:25

The second output or exit - to sunbathe in vertical.

About specks - at me too most. The reason - a structure popki. Too convex, probably.

Sterik
04.05.2005, 11:23

About specks - at me too most. The reason - a structure popki. Too convex, probably.

The reason serious

rm2003
02.06.2005, 21:31

Means precisely, in a structure

I do not like vertical, I in itself get tired to stand and legs or foots sunbathe a little, and the face is a lot of, and I am usual on the face separate lamps I include and earlier I disconnect or I switch-off...