PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Agent for avoidance of a boring after excision by wax

aleksey18
06.04.2005, 07:19
Was upset. Ladies, has torn out yesterday a pappus above a labium wax, the truth, it has turned out not from the first. Today we have a boring. Wax was Veet. But I plan to do or make it on a regular basis, therefore here I ask you what to do or make.

I know, that exist an agent in order to prevent here such problems after an epilation. Prompt.

Many thanks.

Elen
22.04.2005, 14:52
Has forgotten to add, I after procedure Pantenolom nevertheless have greased, but for the night the night cream can does not follow?

L_Burd
27.04.2005, 02:11
On sale there are special agents which calm or abirritate a skin after an epilation. Pay to them attention. Still can try to make right after epilations romashkovyj a compress, and already after it or him to grease a skin. I when do or make an epilation in the field of bikini after I put or render children's dusting powder Penaten - on sled.utro erythemas are not present.

shahunta
08.05.2005, 01:05
Ointment "Solkoseril". It seems, has written correctly...

eve9
16.05.2005, 21:01
Cloud so I also ask you about agents on which to pay attention. How they are called, sobssno?

19.05.2005, 12:12
Cloud so I also ask you about agents on which to pay attention. How they are called, sobssno?

The same Veet, should have an agent after use of wax. At us them together with wax in one packing usually sell + it is possible to buy or purchase separately.

irina d.
31.05.2005, 00:39
In a department where you buy wax, there should be agents of different stamps. They will be called as something like " After an epilation ", any balms calming or abirritating. I do not know exact names.

Lo
31.05.2005, 18:32
The beauty

I have bought or purchased wax in big bank, not strias, and there nothing was, except for a spatula +. Lana, we shall look or see today...

At me pryshchichki today have appeared on a place of depilation... A gloom

Shreck
02.06.2005, 05:13
For any area - never wash off a cream or penku after shaving by warm water, only very cold. Works.

olgaench
02.06.2005, 18:49
I am am helped or assisted very much by butter or oil of a tea tree. Removes or takes out a boring almost instantly. But to it or him;them there is an accustoming, therefore it is better to alternate or interleave