PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls, to you a question: As you delete hair behind... Between..?

Страницы : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

_
03.04.2005, 20:02
Earlier somehow it was not asked by this question, and the last summer on a beach has looked or seen, has looked or seen - girls in stringah sunbathe and popochki at all gladenkie and between too. How THERE to shave? It as raskorjachitsja is necessary and for certain here will not do without a mirror. Prompt, how you cope with this problem?

Vova200
04.04.2005, 01:12
Here already there was a similar discussion.

Variants such

1. Most by means of a mirror and skill

2. By means of the husband or the girlfriend

3. (the best in opinion forumtjanok) to go to interior and to shave or make there an epilation.

Anfisa
04.04.2005, 04:04

Koljunchik, has seen or overlooked all pages, has climbed in many subjects, unfortunately has not found. Can, it was the old subject which already is not present at a forum?

For the answer of thanks. It would be desirable to learn or find out, certainly, by the third variant more in detail about the prices for such epilation. (in Moscow)

The efforts to try or taste it is possible. To find a good big mirror.

judge1111
04.04.2005, 12:37

Koljunchik, has seen or overlooked all pages, has climbed in many subjects, unfortunately has not found. Can, it was the old subject which already is not present at a forum?

For the answer of thanks. It would be desirable to learn or find out, certainly, by the third variant more in detail about the prices for such epilation. (in Moscow)

Advice or Council: Buy magazine " Beauty salons " and find interiors which do or make an electroepilation and depilation and ring round.

Tiger
04.04.2005, 21:06

Yes, it was for a long time, and can be it or her have removed already. Though such subjects are better in faki for organizing.

Stas
05.04.2005, 05:12

Advice or Council: Buy magazine " Beauty salons " and find interiors which do or make an electroepilation and depilation and ring round.

Thanks for advice or council. Tomorrow I shall go I shall be passed or shall be taken place on news-stands.

Ireene
05.04.2005, 14:04

Yes, it was for a long time, and can be it or her have removed already. Though such subjects are better in faki for organizing.

Consonant I. Therefore as similar questions as I look, arise often, and to climb on all pages in searches of the answer to the question is many forces and are necessary for time.

Olenochka
05.04.2005, 18:10
I have one friend, she before trips goes to delete hair THERE EVERYWHERE on an epilation, in interior; and so she speaks me, that there more abruptly than on a gynecologic armchair - in such raskorjake sit

nevenna
05.04.2005, 22:03
And in general it is interesting - as such here the epilation for a long time suffices? For 3-4 weeks?

vandebra
06.04.2005, 02:29
I have one friend, she before trips goes to delete hair THERE EVERYWHERE on an epilation, in interior; and so she speaks me, that there more abruptly than on a gynecologic armchair - in such raskorjake sit

I in any raskarjake do not sit. Use a couch.

I do or make wax and suffices for a month-one and a half.

mingi
06.04.2005, 04:36
.. How?

For a month suffices?

And if for the first time to do or make too for a month?

. It... What it is better to make or prijat tob y to feel a pain less?

Vladis
06.04.2005, 08:52
JAudaljaju 4 years in interior pitch, all over again was bolnovato, and the skin has then got used. And now without it or this. Hardly grows already to run. Hair became not such rigid. Also suffices for a month, grow more longly. I have enticed all girlfriends on an epilation.

buba
06.04.2005, 09:24
JAudaljaju 4 years in interior pitch, all over again was bolnovato, and the skin has then got used. And now without it or this. Hardly grows already to run. Hair became not such rigid. Also suffices for a month, grow more longly. I have enticed all girlfriends on an epilation.

.... And in what, pitch than that from wax differs?

06.04.2005, 11:11
On responses I so understand, that all the same an optimum variant is salonnoe excision of hair, instead of a conditions of life with a mirror and a pose from any exotic dance.

i-280251
06.04.2005, 11:35
On figs a mirror. I to the touch. Then only with a mirror audit I take or spend. Never lohonulas

Chera
06.04.2005, 17:00
On figs a mirror. I to the touch. Then only with a mirror audit I take or spend. Never lohonulas

Lady, and you are a desperate girl. To the touch. And than to the touch? The shaving machine tool, the electric razor, a depilator, wax or a cream-?

Micropaws
06.04.2005, 22:08
.. How?

For a month suffices?

And if for the first time to do or make too for a month?

. It... What it is better to make or prijat tob y to feel a pain less?

Aha, suffices!

For L- up to that accept any anesthetizing, washing the cosmetician still uses ledokain in ballonchike-.

MAlexander
07.04.2005, 01:32

Earlier somehow it was not asked by this question, and the last summer on a beach has looked or seen, has looked or seen - girls in stringah sunbathe and popochki at all gladenkie and between too. How THERE to shave?

Silently!!

Alekskan
07.04.2005, 09:57

Lady, and you are a desperate girl. To the touch. And than to the touch? The shaving machine tool, the electric razor, a depilator, wax or a cream-?

The machine tool the Cream too - that there to look? I think, shaving attachment or nozzle of a depilator too it is possible.

Oleg Gitalchuk
07.04.2005, 18:20

Earlier somehow it was not asked by this question, and the last summer on a beach has looked or seen, has looked or seen - girls in stringah sunbathe and popochki at all gladenkie and between too. How THERE to shave?

Silently!!

And it is possible and swearing perfect matom if to be honoured to shave with an electrodepilator for prolongation of term otrastanija a new scalp.

Dismal1
07.04.2005, 19:21
.. So-so, and what anesthetizing??

About ledokain heard..

And what is?

What that inside to accept it is necessary?

Or how?

Rassazhite.

Snowflake
08.04.2005, 03:17

I in any raskarjake do not sit. Use a couch.

I do or make wax and suffices for a month-one and a half.

And you deep vaksing do or make? If yes that share impressions.......... It seems infernal pain to me is........ Well from above that is clear that tolerantly....... And from below?? A nightmare......... Even to present difficultly And obezbalivajushchie well help or assist also what?

Natali
08.04.2005, 10:14
And more voprosik skoko costs or stands deep vaksing..?

Zorjana
08.04.2005, 19:36
First time I hear

To sprinkle a little ledokainom and a pain will be less?

And I am excruciated always on alive.

And where he, in any drugstore is on sale?

And really then it is possible to remove hair everywhere absolutely?

I usually a cream delete, where wax I can not bear, but I can not find in any way a cream intended for intimal zones, who can such will prompt

wizard
09.04.2005, 00:05
I advise Veet, he both gentle and effective.