PDA

Просмотр полной версии : It is normal?

Страницы : [1] 2

Lioness
05.11.2004, 21:06
I began to use humidifying or wetting and nutritious (winter) creams, have noticed such thing: has not smeared the face, and a skin taaak to pull together became (before such was not). What it? Really now the skin cannot manage creams in general? And at you as with it or this? Etoo it is normal for a skin? In general a skin at me normal, in the summer even slightly zhirnovataja in a O-zone, me 21 year (i.e. early still to a skin to become dry)

bounty
07.11.2004, 09:51
Normally, especially during the winter period and when wash water water.

estik
09.11.2004, 04:28

Only I boiled wash

malva
10.11.2004, 20:36

Only I boiled wash

If you live in Moscow is not an essential difference

kapa
16.11.2004, 09:06

In Moscow What to do or make? To not wash chtoli?

Tape
21.11.2004, 22:12

Yes is not present))), continue mazjukatsja a cream, wash soft agents. By the way, to a deaquation and as slestvie the fat skin is subject to dryness even. Use corresponding or meeting skins humidifying or wetting a cream type and it is desirable for the night.

Pasha
22.11.2004, 01:52

Yes is not present))), continue mazjukatsja a cream, wash soft agents. By the way, to a deaquation and as slestvie the fat skin is subject to dryness even. Use corresponding or meeting skins humidifying or wetting a cream type and it is desirable for the night.

Thanks

Nice or Famous
24.11.2004, 08:55
And you use tonic after washing? stjanutost can be because of not uses of tonic

donna
24.11.2004, 14:50
And you use tonic after washing? stjanutost can be because of not uses of tonic

I use. Simply today it has washed, wiped by tonic and has run out on street (has forgotten to put or render a cream) and such awful feeling, all pulls together, horror

belosnegechka
27.11.2004, 10:52
The cream needs to use necessarily if pulls together a skin, but for 30-40 minutes up to an output or exit, and that to be shelled will begin

RustreX
04.12.2004, 00:38
In general at me in the winter the skin on the face becomes always drier. I connect or bind it with influence of a cold, a wind, a snow. And also that in the winter at washing usually it would be desirable to make water pogorjachee (while in the summer - on the contrary more cool).

lmdb
08.12.2004, 07:02
In general at me in the winter the skin on the face becomes always drier. I connect or bind it with influence of a cold, a wind, a snow. And also that in the winter at washing usually it would be desirable to make water pogorjachee (while in the summer - on the contrary more cool).

And I always wash water komnotnoj temperatures

Dr. Don
08.12.2004, 19:32
And can you have changed a cream for the winter period? At change of a cream in the winter the skin can be shelled in the beginning.

Helga
09.12.2004, 22:28
And can you have changed a cream for the winter period? At change of a cream in the winter the skin can be shelled in the beginning.

With a cream that all ok. Business that just that without a cream I cannot leave on street, and it seems to me not especially normal

Leonora
15.12.2004, 04:42

With a cream that all ok. Business that just that without a cream I cannot leave on street, and it seems to me not especially normal

Yes good I too cannot without a cream on street leave, and I consider or count it absolutely normal

pumpkin
23.12.2004, 02:25
At you the combined skin which in the summer zhirneet in the O-zone, and turns in the O-zone in normal in the winter, in other places in dry. From here and tightening.

dracena
27.12.2004, 14:47
At you the combined skin which in the summer zhirneet in the O-zone, and turns in the O-zone in normal in the winter, in other places in dry. From here and tightening.

Thanks. It about me. And I always thought, that the combined skin is fat in a O-zone and normal in other places

04.01.2005, 00:58
It is normal

It is called - to good get used quickly

I before became polzovat humidifying or wetting creams was not soared at all. And then, when has started to use a standard set (++), even simply water I can not wash - the skin dries up the moment...

_asyaz_
09.01.2005, 22:10
It is normal

I before became polzovat humidifying or wetting creams was not soared at all. And then, when has started to use a standard set (++), even simply water I can not wash - the skin dries up the moment...

Koljunja, you use a cream????

First time I see such guy)))

Nedug. Ru
17.01.2005, 19:48
It is normal

Hm, I to the husband loson after shaving here recently bought - in the loose leaf all man's line has been listed, so there some kinds of creams specially for men... And from folds including

mermaid
22.01.2005, 05:06
It is normal

Well... Every morning a washstand or laver, then tonic, then uvl. A cream. If without a cream it is better to not wash at all for will be sensations, that the face zamumifitsirovali

To zebra.

Yes, the man's line was only at the Bioterm, and now both Klorans and Lankom and Clinics have let out or have released... Probably, buy...

smoker
28.01.2005, 11:58
It is normal

Well... Every morning a washstand or laver, then tonic, then uvl. A cream. If without a cream it is better to not wash at all for will be sensations, that the face zamumifitsirovali

To zebra.

Yes, the man's line was only at the Bioterm, and now both Klorans and Lankom and Clinics have let out or have released... Probably, buy...

Certainly buy! Men too have problems with a skin. And they too wish to save beauty and is young. Only not always it or this admit. It is pleasant to me, when the man looks after itself.

Step-by-step
05.02.2005, 12:29

And mineralkoj tried or tasted? Plus tonic for a dry skin - can also a cream it is not required. Though in the winter a skin at all more sensitive.

Natucikk
09.02.2005, 00:55
It is normal

So can and it is not necessary to us such? This advantage or benefit of creams so, illusion Turns out

Lemniskata
14.02.2005, 17:02

And mineralkoj tried or tasted? Plus tonic for a dry skin - can also a cream it is not required. Though in the winter a skin at all more sensitive.

I support or maintain this offer! Try to wash mineralkoj, the face do not wipe, let mineralka it will be absorbed, it is possible to get wet slightly salfetochkoj. On an extreme case (if will bother to run behind bottles in shop) try to wash boiled water. Results of to wait will not force