PDA

Просмотр полной версии : White pupyrushki (milliumy) also what with them to do or make?

Страницы : [1] 2 3

Kot-Ogonek
24.11.2004, 02:47
At me under one eye white pupyrushki. Already couple of years, but last time near to them have started to appear still small. I tried them raskovyrivat, but then they healed and as new. Who can that collided or faced?

AVIr32
06.12.2004, 23:22
Greetings. I collided or faced. Has forgotten only as they are called - whether papilomy whether melanomas, and can somehow on another. Such small belenkie shchtuchki under a lower eyelid. In general to me them has removed the cosmetician - than that of type igolochki. They have dried up and have fallen off and did not appear any more.

Asta
12.12.2004, 10:12
prosjanki

Inessa
23.12.2004, 11:09
And painfully to delete? And if some pieces at once are possible?

Valeri
05.01.2005, 16:46
There are some variants. It can be prosjanki then it is valid enough that the cosmetician has pierced, has squeezed out. But on prosjanki the cyst is very similar. Only a liquid inside another. From expression nothing changes, some their days are not present, then again emerge, since like "capacity" remains and is filled with a sulfuric (?) liquid. At me such. Znachitstsa, in sureznyh kosmetologicheskih the centers them somehow cauterize. Necessarily during depression of solar activity. On their occurrence vlijat the stress, a spicy food, etc. in general, - to burn down.

kiko
17.01.2005, 04:13
Has forgotten to add - what is it such cosmeticians-dermatologists define or determine. So before to pick activly, especially if two years, it is better to go and check up. Suddenly really prosjanki (and hardly, but what other muck can still)

Zamujnyaya
28.01.2005, 10:34
To delete nebolno. As small pryshchik to open.

30.01.2005, 02:41
I too have noticed at myself such....

Interestingly, and they can by itself as that to pass or take place, without cauterization?

Can grease chemto it is necessary?

Pchelka
09.02.2005, 07:49
Deleted them at the cosmetician, but they as grew and rostut, now inichtozhaju itself when the face is steamed out.

Successes.

-mA
11.02.2005, 17:22
Oh, devchenki, and at me at the husband such, and not only on bottom, but also on a upper eyelid. I about one year with them conduct struggle: akkuratnenko disinfected igolochkoj I pierce and I squeeze out, then Unguentum Tetracyclini a droplet. Next morning and a trace does not remain. Only here not a liquid there, namely a small white dense globule. On an old place like do not grow, but new appear often. Too it would be necessary to send to the dermatologist - but will not go in fact. I hope all the same not terribly it

Anexa
12.02.2005, 21:06
At me obvious prosjanok is not present, that it is direct on a surface have got out...

And here I look in a pocket mirror and I see here that:

Beginning or Starting from an internal corner of eyes on a circle of a lower eyelid downwards (that is on a circle of an orbit) shchlejfom fine white pimples under a skin.

If it prosjanki as on such gentle place with them to struggle?

" Individual white acnes delete expression after opening by a needle nadkozhitsy.

At a plenty of white acnes, especially, if they of the small sizes, it is better to resort to otshelushivaniju skins. "

Under eyes a skin to shell... Terribly, and so dark circles, and here in general it is not known that can turn out...

Tanu
24.02.2005, 04:03
It milliumy.

To get rid of them it is better at the cosmetician.

Young daw
28.02.2005, 10:47
-prize

Just about I too zarkalo have got - have looked or seen. At me too most. Them you will not squeeze out. It not one-two!!! And tens. And a skin in this place very gentle!

What mask or cream can is?

Denis
05.03.2005, 12:52
This muck really is called milliumami. To get rid of them it is possible two ways: either excision, or cauterization. They leave easily enough, only special sterile needle with the long thin extremity or end and dezinfizirujushchy a solution is necessary. After procedure I impose to the client antiseptic cold kompressik.

Most, really it is not necessary to experiment.

Nomi
12.03.2005, 21:49
And can, it at all so.... * *

Lada
18.03.2005, 13:06
*lt; font color=red*gt; It Is transferred or carried from the closed subject: and lt;/font*gt;

Miliumy. How with them to struggle?

sweetka

The participant it is sent 06-09-2002 18:05 Profile To edit E-Mail Cofe-Mail IP

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zamuchala me this misfortune. All lichiko in bugorkah the different size, and mechanically vykovyrjat the majority is impossible - too fine, have not ripened still.

The reasons of their occurrence are possible or probable two: the rests of my spring allergy (terrible was vesch!), but most likely all because of utoloshchenija a layer of a skin: summer, sunburn-with

Girls how them to clean or remove? Has made three fitopilinga - a zero of emotions.

There are, apparently, any agents with amino acids (??) which can help or assist with this business. Nobody tried or tasted?

Cassiopeia

The participant it is sent 06-09-2002 18:08 Profile To edit E-Mail Cofe-Mail IP

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sweetka

Hardly below, on page there is a topic under the name " White pupyrushki under eyes. What is it, also what with them to do or make? "

Here there detailed discussion of this problem...

sweetka

The participant it is sent 06-09-2002 18:14 Profile To edit E-Mail Cofe-Mail IP

Cassiopeia, that under eyes and that appears because of an occlusion of sebaceous ducts, imho, cannot have one nature and identical ways of treatment

Probably, I have incorrectly called it miliumami, this all looks or appears as bugorki colors of a skin, occasionally vospalaetsja

And at me it not under eyes, and on the bottom edge or territory of cheeks and on a neck

Rudnev
19.03.2005, 03:33
It is very complex or difficult to diagnose. And bugorki these or it of what sizes?

How inflame? With allocation of dermal bacon or pus?

Sema
26.03.2005, 04:48
, The size about a pin head. The some people have from above an aperture - they can to try be squeezed out. Here then and vospalajutsja (if itself I do or make)

Went on cleaning rub or three-four weeks ago. All to clean it was not possible, differently my face would turn simply to a sieve the Most unpleasant that just in these places pryshej at me in last year-two have appeared a vascular grid - I somehow am afraid often to do or make cleaning.

Then three fitopilinga. On sensations - to this muck became more.

Unfortunately, I can not differentiate pus and bacon.

The cosmetician has recommended to look for an agent (ampoules) with aminikislotoj (??) which it will be possible to put or render punctually on pryshchiki.

vlad44
26.03.2005, 11:52
Buy or Purchase in a drugstore of 15 % "Dimefosfon" and put or render two times a day on the cleared skin. This preparation represents a solution in aerosolic upakovochke so it is convenient for application.

TASH
02.04.2005, 16:24
Thanks. Sureznyj a preparation do not know, what contraindications at it or him at external application?

By the way, I have asked Miu to not close my subject.

Discussion can be continued there.

Marimba
08.04.2005, 17:40
Contraindications at this preparation: eczemas, dermatoses and herpes

Spider
13.04.2005, 14:12
H'm... In my opinion here all about different things speak

If " about a pin head " - that this or thus one. If " millon a pimple " and absolutely-absolutely tiny size, same already absolutely another! Let's not confuse, as also ways of disposal - absolutely different will be. Personally so it seems to me. Correct, if I am not right. I not the expert.

I, for example, have both that, and another... Unfortunately. That about " a pin head " the cosmetician deletes. I try to not touch or not tamper with, though handles and "are scratched"

And here " a loop fine pimples " under a skin... H'm... I as with them to struggle do not know... On the other hand it and is not especially appreciable, only if well in an emphasis absolutely to consider or examine;survey... And it is even better under a magnifier...

julie
18.04.2005, 01:47
I read, that these pimples should leave only cosmeticians therefore as it is independently possible to make is worse only. Leave easily and practically bezbolezneno. Though in the field of eyes it can be sensitive.

Still I read, that the reason are the agents used on a skin. They simply hammer in pores and cause these pimples.

I think obladatelnitsam it is necessary to replace a cream for eyes.

At me too most was from willows- of a cream pro-Retinolum. Pimples have appeared in some days. In a week after it or him vykidyvanija in pomojku, pimples have started to smooth out, and in three weeks have disappeared.

ANDREW
18.04.2005, 08:41
Small white pimples, eto-prosjanki as has correctly told or said. Arise owing to a clump of Adeps. Leave in a beauty shop simply and painlessly fine needle. Leaning or basing on own bitter experience, I do not recommend to do or make it independently. At me here some years after has independently removed, under an eye flaunts appreciable enough red tochka-touched kappiljar

SVlad
18.04.2005, 14:00
I in general am very seldom smeared with a cream I (forget), and pores under eyes basically cannot be... There in general and a fatty layer it is few - whence zhirok?!