PDA

Просмотр полной версии : sekushchiesja hair

Страницы : [1] 2 3 4 5

MarijaK
06.04.2005, 20:47
At me dense long hair. But such trouble - it is constant sekutsja. It is less than month straightened them back is and please, again all ends in an awful status. Tried or tasted any nutritious masks of known firms, nothing helps or assists. Shampoos I use professional (I buy in hairdressing salons). Hair did not paint, chemistry not dalala. Occasionally only (time in two-rub or -three months) I tint henna up to a pleasant golden shade

But here such misfortune. sekutsja though that you do or make...

Who can knows as from it or this to get rid? I shall be very grateful.

Zaharova Century
08.04.2005, 00:24
Masjanja, I too long and dense, also had a period when it is strong seklis. And too izmuchalas - does not help or assist anything. Tried or tasted repejnoe butter or oil which helped or assisted the girlfriend with short hair - feature. Has then passed or has then taken place - whether with the years, whether shortage something mysterious in an organism was By experience advice or council one - it is necessary to straighten ends simply on a regular basis. In general, it seems to me, hair basically sekutsja in a youth, years till 30-32.

kulema
10.04.2005, 00:12
And at me from henna they and seklis in due time.

It is useful for all - and at me a nightmare. Worse than from a paint.

11.04.2005, 21:53
It is not enough advantage or benefit of henna, troubles hundred krat more.

In addition, she operates or works (henna) not on all equally.

And sekutsja hair, most likely, from shortage of vitamins or minerals.

In that case structures, nanosimye on hair, are ineffective.

Try to establish or install the internal reason, having handed over the analysis of a blood, and, necessarily on a regular basis straighten the extremities or ends (at least before the section will stop).

saut
13.04.2005, 14:29
And on what it is necessary to hand over the analysis of a blood? And what troubles can be from henna? I read that that about a carcinoma cutaneum or that that in this sort if her or it constantly to use, but on mine it is improbable.

tipograf
15.04.2005, 09:35
Etak to me as early as years 7-9 to be excruciated? Can have a drink what vitamins?

And I last time henna about three months ago tinted hair. And ends straightened - one month ago. And all the same sekutsja. And than it is possible to replace henna? Ordinary paints are to be used no, not so that for hair is useful and sechsja will begin even more strongly.

Simulator
16.04.2005, 07:42
Yes, vitaminki have a drink. Also look, that in structure of was... A biotin?? Correct, if I am mistaken. In my opinion so.

laska
17.04.2005, 12:21
Somewhere I have read through, that hair sekutsja from shortage of vitamin A, have gone to a drugstore, have bought or purchased vitamin A in tablets on 33 000 ME in everyone (it is a medical dosage) and month of a propyl.

Also has helped or assisted, will not believe, before hair sekls it is terrible, all conscious life. There was it 12 years ago, to me then was 22, and till now hair at me not sekutsja, sometimes I drink Polyvitaminums.

The jackal
18.04.2005, 05:21
To me here too have told or said to drink for etogo vit. And. And I began to drink besides Polyvitaminums and vit. D to tell or say... As seklis, and continue. I drink the third month and nadejuuuuuus.

Hopo Galina
18.04.2005, 12:05
rijaya

I therefore also have written a dosage, to me the druggist even to sell them did not want, because a dosage medical - 33 000, and simple vitamins 3 300, t e in 10 times have less

infinit
19.04.2005, 15:56
From Serzha expected advice or council of a hairstyle hot scissors. All my girlfriends have solved problems of ends sekushchihsja ends thus. For a maintenance therapy I can recommend an agent " Transparent manicure " for sekushchihsja and the damaged or injured hair of firm Moltobene.

Bulba
20.04.2005, 04:56
At L'Oreal (both in a usual series and in professional Kerastase) is special silikonovye drops-gels (sometimes name serum) for sekushchihsja ends. Already posekshiesja ends of hair should be cut off, but if after each washing to put or render some drops pounded in palms, on the extremities or ends in the future sechsja they will not be. Flakonchiki these agents small - 25-50 ml. At me seklis hair terribly all life until I have not started to use these drops after each washing, now - 6 years are never simple, and I am sheared not especially often, once 5.5 months (!) went, and though one would be split. I recommend!

Passionate Elena, and I from Serg'a expected this advice or council - just first present or true my hairdresser or barber has rescueed or saved me from this misfortune.

greguar
21.04.2005, 08:22
Thanks big who has responded all!

urudnik
21.04.2005, 21:14
The analysis of a blood, on shortage of vitamins B an organism.

If you in Moscow call in "Gemokod" - 961-2255.

Henna breaks natural vital activity of a bulb of hair. If you stop to apply henna, still or even long time growing hair will be injured, so-called lavsanovyj effect (hair as at a doll).

ybr
23.04.2005, 13:11

For what, in this case, I shall not recommend hot scissors. And not only because of aversion of modern techniques.

The matter is that "zapaivanie" ends gives only spillovers, not eliminating or erasing;removing the reason of this neprjatnogo the phenomenon. With the same success it is possible to apply freezing by liquid nitrogen (too accustoms to drinking flakes of hair), or processing of ends of hair by glue the Moment.

At the girl long hair and that they and henceforth remained long and beautiful, it is necessary to eliminate or erase;remove the reason neprjatnostej, instead of to try to result or bring in a divine kind consequence or investigation.

As it is possible to recommend a certain universal remedy Lady's Formula (for hair and fingernails or nails).

tanechka_123
24.04.2005, 16:20
Masjanja

How often you comb hair and what comb? Hair often sekutsja also are fractured because of wrong combing. A phenome, I hope, do not dry?

At me too long hair (below a waist). Hair wavy, rather thin, even is melirovka for all length. But hair some years at all sekutsja (but I their all peerly straighten each 3-4 months), all my "stylists" are surprised. Here that I do or make:

-head I wash time in 3 days, not more often (yes she and not grjaznitsja

-after each washing necessarily I put or render balm/conditioner for dry hair, I am minute 2

I-rinse with cold water

-minimum penok or gel, a phenome never I dry

I-comb once a day, it is obligatory since the extremities or ends. I use massazhku with very rare or infrequent plastic zubjami (not time heard, that metal zubja fracture and sekut hair more).

After last straightening try or taste, can will help or assist?

26.04.2005, 04:39
Raschestka it is very important. I already for a long time use greater or big round brushes from a natural bristle + good shampoos and balms, vitamins. Hair - below a waist all life.

Intriga
27.04.2005, 11:58
Serge, I not about hot scissors, and about silikonovye drops. At me all nO?Oo-youthfully- the period of residing at Russia hair were very good, but the extremities or ends seklis, the same has proceeded and in Israel. With vitamins all was ok - fingernails or nails excellent or different, a skin not dried up anywhere. As soon as on podstrizhennye ends I began to put or render these drops (without any changes in the menu) - all has stopped also any sections here 6 years. The reason was in not protected ends, in the same way, as if I shall not use a cream for arms or hand, and I shall wash them the same as always, paws will look or appear is dryish or dryishly-rude. Vitamins - it is excellent or different, but the reason can be and here such, external. Already the person five of my environment have followed to my example and too nothing sechyotsja more.

Markovka
28.04.2005, 06:13
I too now use silikonovymi drops, and still is ochchchchen an excellent or a different agent in SHvartskopf proffejshenal, the Fluid for ends of hair " me is called " it or him smear, when in interior I am sheared and keep within, to me this agent is awful was pleasant. My silicon-shall buy or silicon-shall purchase;silicon-purchase this Fluid, a current a silicon already 4 will end, and to come to an end and does not think! Like it and it is good, that such economic...

Kozyreva
29.04.2005, 16:07
Yes, silikonovye drops is that is necessary. posechyonnye voloski mask, and neposechyonnye as it seems to me, very well protect.

babkovanatalja
01.05.2005, 05:28
Clearly, thanks, hnoi I shall not use more. And a blood on vitamins I shall hand over

I c hair of time 2 - 3 in day. It is a lot of? And c with metal zubjami.... Now I am going to to get such as at.

y I wash time in two days. Earlier - more often but after has passed to professional shampoos, hair remain pure or clean more longly

The conditioner I use, differently them to not comb

Here the hair drier - a problem as sometimes hair have not time to dry up or dry up to an output or exit from the house in the mornings to have to use a hair drier. Now I shall exclude polnostju. I shall rise before

Also I shall look or see tomorrow silikonovye drops in interior!

Thanks

sisi
02.05.2005, 02:01
Masjanja-

Combing 2-3 times a day? I think a little. Only all peerly it is necessary to do or make it very carefully and accurately. The brush with a natural bristle too should improve position. All try to rinse after the conditioner hair with cool water. Heard, that cool water quickly closes a surface hair (the same action, as on pores of a skin), that prevents lomku and section of hair. And here about a hair drier or phenome it is necessary for something to do or make... If in any way time does not suffice and it is necessary to dry up, dry cool air. Or use special protecting agents for drying by a hair drier.

Fid
03.05.2005, 08:47
I can not agree with Sergey, that natural henna is harmful (though I suppose that there is a small percent or interest of people to that she is not useful.... But I such did not meet). At correct application henna yields very good results.

I use henna not more often 2 yearly also I am sheared approximately with the same periodicity After henna hair look or appear healthy strong and beautiful

EVK
04.05.2005, 09:20
Please, explain to me how look or appear silikonovye drops for hair? I can not them in any way opoznat!

04.05.2005, 20:27
, It is transparent semifluid gel. At me they of the Israeli manufacture with a batcher. Take some drops on arms or hand and softly rub in wet ends of hair after washing.