PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Molochko + tonic = cleanliness of the face?

Страницы : [1] 2 3

Kucherenko Century
27.04.2005, 02:44
On idea, for putting off or taking out of a make up and clearing of the face the majority of cosmetic firms suggests to remove or take out all over again a make up molochkom, and then to clear and tone up a skin tonic. I can not understand it or this! In fact the majority of tonics does not contain some alcohol?! How he can well clear a skin? Here, after tonic-, wipe a skin of the face losyonom with alcohol - at once uvidete on vatke the mud has remained.

Really for someone molochko and tonic without alcohol - sufficient clearing of a skin?

Miran
27.04.2005, 16:26
Adzhichkin, tonic on a spirituous basis approaches or suits unless to the fat and mixed skin.

For me similar "ochishchalki" to accident are similar

Dune
28.04.2005, 00:32
For me putting off or taking out of a make up molochkom nepriemlimo... There is no feeling ochishchennosti... And tonic does not help or assist... All sensation of that that superfluous on the face... The skin combined can because at me, and molochko approaches or suits more for dry... I wash the face or penkami, or foaming gels, and then I rinse with water... It is happy and happy))...

Nickname
28.04.2005, 11:37
Is better to use gel for washing, and then tonic. If the skin sensitive to wash boiled water.

And tonic is necessary not for purification or ablution, and for normalization of acid-alkaline balance of a skin.

Hrundl
28.04.2005, 19:44
Is better to use gel for washing, and then tonic. If the skin sensitive to wash boiled water.

And tonic is necessary not for purification or ablution, and for normalization of acid-alkaline balance of a skin.

Well can and so... I it or him use for ottiranija paints for hair when I paint a head itself... izgvazdyvajus all

Ksun
28.04.2005, 21:28

Yes! It completely agree. Cosmeticians recommend gel for washing.

Lanasvet
29.04.2005, 01:01
And I use only tonic, and I am then smeared with a cream. Gel for washing does not approach or suit me, and molochko it is not pleasant

Cyber
29.04.2005, 08:42
First I remove or I take out a liquid for putting off or taking out of a make up, then I wash gel. Tonics do not approach or suit me.. After them any plenochka remains, something such.. bjajaja.

Usubaev Akrom
29.04.2005, 20:11
And I use only tonic, and I am then smeared with a cream. Gel for washing does not approach or suit me, and molochko it is not pleasant

Really one tonic completely clears? And whether it is impossible so, what you then simply on a dirty skin put or render a cream?

Understand, this mud which within day pokryvaet-eyes and will not see the face... But she is...

C
29.04.2005, 20:19
Adzhichkin, tonic on a spirituous basis approaches or suits unless to the fat and mixed skin.

For me similar "ochishchalki" to accident are similar

I have offered tonic on alcohol only as way to check up, what quantity or amount of a mud remains on a skin and is not removed or not taken out molochkom, tonic...

dr. Olga
30.04.2005, 03:06

Absolutely correctly. But here on tonic I do not suffice. Enough gel for washing

Eve
30.04.2005, 15:26
I too have not enough, though a skin dry. I so can make, if absolutely forces any are not present to go to wash and impose after 10 kinds of creams

Here recently already bragged - has sat down recently on shellerovskoe clearing molochko. It of such consistence that is similar on usual molochko - i.e. on a fat basis, does not foam, and is simply smeared on the face. But it is washed off by water. The compromise. Feelings very pleasant oposlja

ladyinred
30.04.2005, 21:14
On idea, for putting off or taking out of a make up and clearing of the face the majority of cosmetic firms suggests to remove or take out all over again a make up molochkom, and then to clear and tone up a skin tonic. I can not understand it or this! In fact the majority of tonics does not contain some alcohol?! How he can well clear a skin? Here, after tonic-, wipe a skin of the face losyonom with alcohol - at once uvidete on vatke the mud has remained.

Really for someone molochko and tonic without alcohol - sufficient clearing of a skin?

I do or make everything, as on idea: first molochko, then tonic. Sometimes in addition and a cream then. Spirtosoderzhashchii tonic for me - slow torture, a skin is so pulled together, that is very sick, even to speak. So it is necessary to do without some alcohol. And then, on long-term experience of such application I can tell or say, that in molochke enough clearing agents which quite replace spirtosoderzhashchuju a basis.

Earlier used Vichy, then Kanebo, now Kodali and all by one principle: molochko--(cream).

At Kanebo in general 4 steps to purification or ablution for a dry skin: while all you will do, I think, the skin all the same will be cleared

Igrek
30.04.2005, 22:59
First I use gel for washing, and then tonic.

Natalka
01.05.2005, 03:26
Gel and molochko are used for excision of a make up and pollution from a skin. Tonic is put or rendered only after purification or ablution of a skin by gels, molochkami and other who than uses. Tonic deletes the rests umyvalki and tones up a skin, prepares for it or her for drawing a cream. I use tonic of Vichy, too without alcohol, though a skin mixed, inclined to fat content. But I wash gel for such skin and consequently after tonic I put or render a cream seldom. The face fresh, smooth

sunyangel
01.05.2005, 17:09
At me the mixed type of a skin. I like to use all over again gel for washing, then tonic and, as the closing stage, drawing of a cream.

01.05.2005, 20:39
I can not suffer or bear molochko, such impression, that I it or this molochkom only on the face smear a mud, moreover and I rub it or her more deeply, br-O.

I use penkami for washing, then a cream. Tonics I do not use, che I for myself in them do not see any advantage or benefit. And then, after tonic sensation of sticky Membranula or film on the face. Well it or him on figs!

MaryP
02.05.2005, 03:16
I wash usually gel, then tonic, then a cream. If I use molochko I put or render it or him before douche, and then water I wash off, then I use tonic.

Ira
02.05.2005, 08:55
At me the fat skin and feeling of cleanliness and freshness arises, only if to wash with soap (though I do or make it very-very seldom since all the same soap dries even my skin). Penka - too anything, but TONICS - muck!!!!!!! The sensation, that the face was dirtier, than before washing - sticky, shining or brilliant - fuuuuuuuu

kisa_68
02.05.2005, 15:18
For me putting off or taking out of a make up molochkom nepriemlimo... There is no feeling ochishchennosti... And tonic does not help or assist... All sensation of that that superfluous on the face... The skin combined can because at me, and molochko approaches or suits more for dry... I wash the face or penkami, or foaming gels, and then I rinse with water... It is happy and happy))...

I too.

Sensation of cleanliness of a skin only after what-string gel

DAL1979
03.05.2005, 02:22
I accept only an agent which should be washed off water. Simply molochko which on vatku has poured and you wipe it or him lichiko to me Tonic too obligatory end of washing does not approach or suit. Has got used to it or him;them and all here!

Umka
03.05.2005, 08:24
I too cannot wash without water, there is no sensation of cleanliness. And tonics I do not like. There were some attempts them to use, but it is somehow unpleasant, a skin after them sticky.

Chat
03.05.2005, 21:04
Girls, and in the mornings you too make procedure " ???/gel + tonic/??yN? + a cream "??? Whether It is necessary to do or make it or it is possible to manage simple washing by water from the cock??

Sephyr
04.05.2005, 07:52
Girls, and in the mornings you too make procedure " ???/gel + tonic/??yN? + a cream "??? Whether It is necessary to do or make it or it is possible to manage simple washing by water from the cock??

At me kombirirovannaja the skin, after a dream is allocated Adeps which should be washed off (to clear a skin) so simply water I can not manage. Gel - it is obligatory, and without tonic I can not any more, has got used to use after gel it or him.

Astera
04.05.2005, 16:45

I in the mornings practically always wash simply water... In rare or infrequent cases penkoj since a skin combined and sometimes everyone bjaka on her since night acts... And the cream under a make up always at me is obligatory...