PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I stop to smoke!

Страницы : [1] 2

Sona
09.11.2004, 01:14
I am regular yearly, in the beginning of summer I fasten with tobacco for a month - another the-third, is simple as for a respite... Here and already I am more than month stop to smoke, but I notice, that business has stopped on 1 cigarette in day, before a dream. Few times tried to not smoke at all, and business by that rose in the middle of night came to an end, smoked a cigarette and only then fell asleep...

Everyone who have thrown or throw - tell as at you business or affairs with tobacco are? And whether has value or meaning;importance for the "throwing", what grade of tobacco you smoke? Earlier I smoked Malborro Lajt, and last year have passed on samokrutki from Druma facilitated...

serden
12.11.2004, 23:49
At me experience of throwing to smoke huge. Smoked more than 10 years, threw for 2 years, on a floor of year, for 3 months for a month, again and again. All the same came back to smoking Now I do not smoke again. Whether on longly I know, raschityvaju for ever. The colleague smoked more than 15 years, has thrown on 7!!!! Years, in the past to year has lit or smoked, smokes as a steam locomotive. One more girl on job has thrown a floor of year did not smoke, has lit or smoked again. I for myself such have made a conclusion (can be to you will help or assist) - all over again only the full determination and will power, after as nikatinovaja dependence will practically come to naught, only that has served as motivation to throw brains and memory. Any the cigarettes, any indulgences. There where one there already the second and so on. Difficultly. It is a permanent job above itself. It is will power and an opportunity to prove to. That you the person, that you the strong person, that you are reputable. I know the person, smoked very longly, has thrown years 10 likely does not smoke, at night cigarettes dreamed him, he suma descended or went, kept and preeborol itself. Here except for own desire nichegobolshe will not help or assist neither the stamp nor quantity or amount. A difference only that who as I sharply stop that to smoke and who that gradually svoidit on is not present dependence.

Elef
15.11.2004, 18:52
At me the father smoked from school. In 48 years has got into hospital with heart. There it or him have properly frightened, and he has stopped to smoke!

Unfortunately, has held on only 1,5 years. The new supervising post at job, sootvetsvenno, is more than hassle and stresses - has lit or smoked, that them to remove or take out

Sergey To.
18.11.2004, 21:04
At me the father smoked from school. In 48 years has got into hospital with heart. There it or him have properly frightened, and he has stopped to smoke!

Unfortunately, has held on only 1,5 years. The new supervising post at job, sootvetsvenno, is more than hassle and stresses - has lit or smoked, that them to remove or take out

At me the daddy tozh in such situation was. Has got into hospital, the diagnosis "heart". During an instant has thrown 30- a habit. There was simply a neuralgia. It was pleased as the child, that the dummy does not threaten heart.

jufa
23.11.2004, 09:52
And somebody tried or tasted adhesive tapes nicotinic? Interestingly, the factor psi helps or assists or so...

Alla_P
27.11.2004, 13:10
And at me such question. Speak, when you stop to smoke - you grow stout. At me the friend as has stopped to smoke has recovered on 7 kg.....

Lsnadut
30.11.2004, 01:03
I am regular yearly, in the beginning of summer I fasten with tobacco for a month - another the-third, is simple as for a respite... Here and already I am more than month stop to smoke, but I notice, that business has stopped on 1 cigarette in day, before a dream. Few times tried to not smoke at all, and business by that rose in the middle of night came to an end, smoked a cigarette and only then fell asleep...

Everyone who have thrown or throw - tell as at you business or affairs with tobacco are? And whether has value or meaning;importance for the "throwing", what grade of tobacco you smoke? Earlier I smoked Malborro Lajt, and last year have passed on samokrutki from Druma facilitated...

It is done or made only sharply and for ever. Otherwise it turns out otrubanie to a dog of a tail in parts. Temporarily to do or make it - useless hassle imho. Also heard what harmfully to force an organism to be reconstructed there-here. As is known, to old smokers doctors do not recommend to throw, as it too a greater or big load for an organism.

If be not going to to throw, imho the most optimum - to try to keep on the minimal dose in day.

Tarra
30.11.2004, 15:01
It is done or made only sharply and for ever. Otherwise it turns out otrubanie to a dog of a tail in parts. Temporarily to do or make it - useless hassle imho..

Gold words.

Smoked 15 years, I do not smoke a year without couple of days. Threw with any tablets/?Noa?a?? and with a forum on www.nosmoking.ru.. Helps or assists perfectly. Nik at me there, the truth, another.

Has put itself on a computer the program which considers or counts not smoked cigarettes and number of days without them is looks or appears here so

---

11m 4w 1d 6:50 smoke-free, 7 286 cigs not smoked, 12 386,20. saved, 3w 4d 7:10 life saved

Too helps or assists well, psychologically.

bodagov1959
04.12.2004, 17:44
It is very serious, I too threw some times, http: // www.stihi.ru/poems //2004/06/20-48.html at me it has not turned out.

@@
07.12.2004, 18:01
And at me such question. Speak, when you stop to smoke - you grow stout. At me the friend as has stopped to smoke has recovered on 7 kg.....

I on city move on a bicycle... For a day not less than 10 km turn out... I Eat once a day hot nutrition (supper), the rest of the time of a berry - fruit... I Drink outside of the house toko water... Well and if at my place there is an attack of smoking - fall and I am wrung out... In my opinion I have not recovered at all for a month... More likely, on the contrary... Due to otzhimany. The Another matter, hardly psychologically, I hear a smoke - I approach or suit more close, to breathe " fresh air "...

Sergey_ros
12.12.2004, 01:17

Usually when stop to smoke, the organism demands alternative, in the majority sluchaev-it is meal... Here and grow stout...

trofim80
12.12.2004, 23:28

When you stop to smoke, it would be desirable to eat is more often, therefore and grow stout. And if is more exact, it would be desirable to eat, and something is literally " in a mouth to take "

So I read somewhere. And more about that a cigarette - analogue of a dummy, a maternal breast for the adult person, that is a catastaltic. I threw once on half a year, wore with myself tons chupa-. Like has not grown stout. chupa- it is better than usual sugar candies because the stick sticks out - on a cigarette similar However, when there was a untimely wild desire something to eat (not chupa-), forced there is not a meat with a potato, and vegetable salatiki. By the way, this desire appeared usually when I usually smoked - type before a dream, on breaks between lectures in University and td.

And still I when threw, have started to run, but not in the morning, as everything, and in the evenings. Too helps or assists - to smoke after run not so strongly it would be desirable.

Talaya
16.12.2004, 05:05
Mum odnyzhdy has told or said to me gold words.: nachirat to smoke then heroically to throw...

I till now do not smoke

cates
20.12.2004, 02:27
I smoke 8 years. Threw ennoe quantity or amount of times! BUT! Has now decided to fasten once and for all with this or thus fatal for health and a purse a habit! Has simply told or said to itself there is no also all. Also do not think tjanet.prosto at all of it or this.

Viktoriya1804
20.12.2004, 04:42
Eh, Niki! Yes I the last years simply ceased to smoke all and all! Any asthenic syndromes on a background of nicotinic starvation did not test... Here it is valid, all over again we have habits, and in due course - habits have us! My God, though to throw - a horse-radish I shall sometime light or smoke! Yesterday instead of one cigarette before a dream has smoked two... And itself I do not understand - with what perepugu?

But there are pluss! Legs or foots became easier... Not so get tired, in the evenings do not hurt. A teeth is more white, in the mornings there is no specific aroma... Heart works more easy...

Here has solved after critical days a -string section sports to find... Than it is better to borrow or occupy? Fitness, navigation or dances?

bambr-sv
22.12.2004, 00:10
There would be at me time I zanalas and fitness, and plavanem, and dances... But to smoke all the same never any more I shall not be!

Were interested or Interested
24.12.2004, 09:10
I do not smoke already... Half a year. Sometimes me taaaaak from it or this tarashchit begins - though on a wall climb. But I am courageously was insolent or keep courageously. While. Circumstances Yet do not allow. However to be charged that when circumstances will allow I I shall not begin, I--cannot, as it not preskorbno.

Veronica
27.12.2004, 10:28
It is very difficult to throw, especially if someone from house smokes or at job.

Sports and dances are, certainly, well, but I do not think, what is it will help or assist to stop to smoke. Here will power is necessary, and huge.

Huge to you of success, Snowstorm, in it or this not easy or light;mild business.

little-mick
31.12.2004, 13:45

When you stop to smoke, it would be desirable to eat is more often, therefore and grow stout. And if is more exact, it would be desirable to eat, and something is literally " in a mouth to take "

So I read somewhere. And more about that a cigarette - analogue of a dummy, a maternal breast for the adult person, that is a catastaltic. I threw once on half a year, wore with myself tons chupa-. Like has not grown stout. chupa- it is better than usual sugar candies because the stick sticks out - on a cigarette similar However, when there was a untimely wild desire something to eat (not chupa-), forced there is not a meat with a potato, and vegetable salatiki. By the way, this desire appeared usually when I usually smoked - type before a dream, on breaks between lectures in University and td.

And still I when threw, have started to run, but not in the morning, as everything, and in the evenings. Too helps or assists - to smoke after run not so strongly it would be desirable.

So he too tried to eat. On sunflower seeds sat. Can it is simple an organism failure has given because of an excommunication from a liked dummy....

ljusena
03.01.2005, 17:05
Yes, the most complex or difficult was is to force the spouse to not smoke the house and in the street, if I series...

If you stop to smoke, and to grow stout you do not want - move! For me it is simply necessary the company for otvlekanija from thoughts... Know about what...

08.01.2005, 10:30
imho it is necessary to get or start a rule to not smoke houses. To the spouse to explain, that it is not necessary to smoke children/parrots/you, eventually! Smoking areas - a ladder, a balcony, as a last resort - a room of the smoker if he so one lives. With the closed door. Vrochem, can, it is not necessary it is quarrels (which will be, be assured) But I saw as die of a cancer in onkdispansere. Already bald, with a wax skin from a chemotherapy, with a hole in a throat (at a cancer of a throat take out an Adam's apple), they clamp or clip this hole fingers that the smoke did not leave, and thievishly smoke, while the doctor does not see. A pity show. These memoirs give to me to rigidity when I forbid to smoke at our place. And most help or assist to keep.

imported_
12.01.2005, 10:46
Pancake, Lady, you have very much encouraged me, strangely enough... The Taken out Adam's apple - And-and-and ! I Shall throw, now I shall precisely throw! Horror what!

Quarrels with the spouse already behind... One trouble, this reptile from time to time: And I am possible one cigarette shall smoke in a room? And I, a silly woman, resolve... And itself, the swine, I sniff and taki passively I smoke...

mike201
15.01.2005, 00:54
And I do not try to smoke passively at all! It that the most part of day I take or spend with the daddy who smokes almost that 2 packs of cigarettes in day, and houses the husband smokes (that of a bathroom, and now when warmly vylazit in a window since the balcony at us is not present) .no I in all turn away or try to leave somewhere. Still plus to : the husband DID NOT KNOW it, that I smoke, i.e. he knew, but has forbidden to me. And here 5 years I from it or him was hidden. And now to me on it became much easier also in this plan.

Also I shall tell or say fairly-is absolutely does not pull. I simply do not think of it or this. Here and all secret!

All I wish to throw!!!!

16.01.2005, 21:21
The Taken out Adam's apple - And-and-and ! I Shall throw! Horror what!

Beeeee... But it is strange, me of couples not sina and has frightened

And if simply to smoke it is less? Clearly, what is it to not eat absolutely well, but all is better, than to smoke as a steam locomotive

lobs4527
22.01.2005, 11:47
It is necessary to find in itself forces to stop to smoke!

I have stopped to smoke 1 year 3 months ago. By that moment I behind brachiums already had 5 unsuccessful attempts of throwing.... Then I was going to spirit, in mind or wit the sufficient motivation and necessity of disposal of this awful habit has collected and has become stronger!! I have adjusted or have set up myself, that I shall a little recover after brovanija, and it has not frightened me.... I communicated month three only with non-smoking friends (while to me was serious to observe for smoking)..... I have recollected experience of my mum which has stopped to smoke 10 years ago and more it or her does not pull!! I have counted up, HOW MUCH svob. Money at me it will appear in a new life without a cigarette.... I at last have started to sit easy in liked cafe in which it was impossible to smoke

The complexion and teeth has improved, I smell only as spirits, instead of a smoke, and was what is the time released or exempted!!! Now I can precisely tell or say about myself, that I have a will power

Firstly we with my young man who does not smoke by the way, even marked or celebrated 1,2,3 months without a cigarette... Also strengthened motivation thus!