PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Ladies where you take time?

Страницы : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

LoiGni
12.03.2005, 17:47
I eternally am late for job and thus I have not time to put into myself the order, at job without a make up, a hairdress. As though early has risen I am not in time anything. Kopusha, more shortly. What to do or make?

Vitaly
12.03.2005, 21:35
Anything.

And go.

lily_22
13.03.2005, 02:00
To try to conduct precisely organized day, to conduct the daily log, yet do not learn to plan time according to the features. Therefore as kopushestvo at adult age to be treated seldom, and it is not necessary to fracture itself! And here to become more organized it is possible. And more one advice or council - never mechites since morning on an apartment, catching at different things: that for a comb, for not drunk up cup of coffee. To do or make all it is necessary easy and methodically. Success!

natalyp
13.03.2005, 13:52
Earlier at me too so was.

Has then understood, that to me to wake up time for the swing is necessary. I rise on half an hour earlier specially simply easy to sit with a cup of coffee and with knizhechkoj. And then at once in :, a make up, stacking by a hair drier, clothes. Sometimes even a calendula in the order I have time to result or bring. The main thing that the head was clear instead of as the hedgehog in a fog. By the way in the morning with the same purpose I recommend tonic shower gels.

imported_Ai
13.03.2005, 14:21
My God, I have such girlfriend, unfortunate, in my opinion, an essence... We of years 15 are familiar with her and here she has suddenly blabed out, that at the beginning of the working day at 9.30 (on road - 45 mines) she rises at 5.30 (!!!). Explains to that differently she is not in time... How much it or her I remember, always was late.

Has tried to count, by the way, and at me what is the time from rise up to an output or exit, it has appeared, that 30 minutes - it is easy or light, 20 - with naprjagom. Ideally - exactly hour (then even to esteem for kofejkom and to chat with the husband for sigaretkoj I am in time).

Matilda
14.03.2005, 09:15
At me a similar problem. Therefore the cosmetics lays in the machine or car in a glove compartment. Time for traffic lights passes or takes place not vainly

maratfr
15.03.2005, 04:25
" As though early did not rise - I am not in time anything "

And che you do or make, when you rise? Something in fact it is necessary to be engaged if to be going to you are not in time....

Gold
15.03.2005, 04:46
Most likely, you an owl, therefore are longly shaken in the morning. Try to prepare on a maximum for all since evening (well, there, the portfolio to collect, shnurki to stroke), and rise before (as it is sad) that there was time to come to the senses in the morning.

DmitrAl
15.03.2005, 20:15
Has accustomed all to me in a cabinet or study in the morning to not enter, while a door I shall not open!

I put into myself the order on a workplace...

Has accustomed as follows, I resort I include a hair drier. While he gudit-is not present an input or entrance. But I not kopusha, and sonja... Uzhastno it is convenient. I now and in a lunch break include a hair drier, what in rest and silence of coffee to have a drink and a cigarette to smoke.

Muzhchny esssssno know that means this buzz and do not dare to disturb, and women and for a long time!

tnb
16.03.2005, 05:29
At me all these morning applyings of cosmetics are already fulfilled up to automatism. Try to define or determine time which you really keep within and do not say lies to yourself, that for 20 minutes will be going to. I here know, that in an hour I shall be going to, and if I shall not have breakfast in general and half an hour I shall keep within. But it is not less! And a make up for me - not such long business. Here if to iron since morning it is necessary is

silver62
16.03.2005, 19:34
I for some reason never can keep within in the morning less, than for 1 ch 15 minutes. And it is more - please, though at three hours. And in fact I almost am not painted - whether well a lot of time is necessary for applying two creams, several lines of a pencil for brows and several impacts by a sponge? And here di you - the fastest, for how much I can be going to since morning - for 30 minutes. But only if to not have breakfast in general and in the street a flying weather (it is not necessary -muffle up and clean footwear).

For job eternally I am late, because even if I shall rise before saved time all will peerly leave on somnolent prazdnoshatanie.

What to do or make - mind or wit I shall not put or apply!

Melnikova
16.03.2005, 23:57
The alarm clock calls at 6-00, there is I at 6-30, 30 mines are used on comfortable awakening. Were pulled, pozevali, have dozed in one eye. Have risen, hurrah. We go to a bathroom and we begin with legs or foots. We shave, to three srabom, we wipe and we smear spets. A cream, further above - axillas, a neck, a teeth, hair... All mine, we smear. We awake the child. While he we is shaken, painted and we drink coffee. We awake the husband. The child (dlinnyk hair) we brush, we dress, we bring up, we fill its or his bed... We Pour coffee to the husband. We drink vitamins, we give vitamins to the child. We run into the husband and we give vitamins to him. We shout. Again we shout. We dress sandali on the child, we splash on themselves superskimi spirits and we paint labiums. We shout. We close drer. We open a door and we are convinced of that, chtot the iron is switched off, we shout. We have a seat in the machine or car and we look in a lateral mirror. We prevlekatelny, we devilishly prevlekatelny. We is simple potrjasajushchi. We go on job, there we have a rest.

tns76
17.03.2005, 00:14
And 30 minutes both for a breakfast, and on dushch always sufficed me, and to put on. Can because cosmetics I do not use and instead of coffee juice I drink?

Cypress
17.03.2005, 11:18
And at me any boltik vnutri-never I am late. And always was surprised that others do or make during all that time necessary for the collecting to be late?

Once was going to with the girlfriend on a concert, have agreed to leave before, that without turmoil. I come to her as dogovorilis-and there the horse did not roll! Runs in cowards, has not decided what to put on still, and dushik it is necessary to accept.. On TV Serdjuchku show (on concert Danilko by the way we then were going to!)-has stopped to look or see.

Nevertheless, what you do or make all this a free time? Here it is interesting to me, tell in details please!

Here to me on job in 8. I rise in 7 (hours by the way minutes on 7-8 forward go), at once I go to douche and I am heated under warm water. A teeth, hair, I am sometimes smeared with a cream. Now I am not painted, but rose for an hour up to an output or exit that marafet to guide or come to see earlier. Then on kuhnju-I make a porridge (outmeal), vitamins, any fruit. I take all and to a computer I sit down.

Before job to me on foot 10 minutes (has specially found such).

Sotov
18.03.2005, 04:33
Delay is our scourge I too often I am late for lectures. There is early, but all peerly, alas, be late minutes on 3. (At the best rasklade) For example, sometimes to me by 12 o'clock. I rise in 8. CHasik I sit on the Internet. Like, normally time remains. To leave, to not be late, it is necessary in 11. I jump out from the house only at 11.10 or at 11.15, and these are 99 % delay... And here, it is asked, what I do or make? After the Internet I wash. I direct or I shall bring in marafet (it is fulfilled. Leaves only 15 minutes). I have breakfast further, the truth I slowly eat, especially in the mornings when nothing climbs. This procedure borrows or occupies half an hour Aha! Such kopushka. I like in the mornings to drink tea and to watch TV and he, as is known, distracts, compresses time which, be healthy as flies. Then in douche and to put on. It is good if to iron it is necessary nothing, then there is a chance to leave in time By the way while I put on hop under music

Girl Artemka
18.03.2005, 17:16
Greetings! I in an ideal keep within at 1 o'clock 15 minutes-is independent or minutes-independently from a season and that I should do or make since morning. Can even have time to prepare e for a breakfast at it or this to not be late.

And I can drink only some coffee and thus to not have time to make up at all? Time on a miscellaneous that is strange-can goes more quickly more slowly. And as since morning you look or appear does not depend on time-which for OOaO??y-or the face is, or it or him is not present.))

Vahid
19.03.2005, 11:29
And I keep within for 1 hour and I am in time-souls or -douche with golovomojkoj, mini-charging or mini-charge after awakening, a breakfast to eat, look or see the TV during acceptance of meal, to stroke to itself things and to the husband, to be tinted slightly, and to load utensils into the dishwasher. Also I like to come on job of minutes on 10 on-Oa?y?N:??OaOy mail, news behind a calyx or calicle of coffee)).

Life
19.03.2005, 19:26
Somnolent prazdnoshatanie it is won by vigorous charging or charge - recharge "accumulator" and forward. Suffices on all the day and more remains.

olegbom
20.03.2005, 00:25
Usually I am going to simply under for a long time debugged scheme or plan in the morning and only too tightened or delayed procedure buzhdenija the husband can discompose this scheme or plan

So the main thing - force itself not metatsja on an apartment and to not be unsteady in searches of the fifth angle!

Olesya L.
20.03.2005, 05:02
Tell who as plans the day??

Well feature in a life I am not in time

I live in capital (not Moscow) on job I go for city.. marshrutka from firm.. I Rise at 6.45 I leave from the house at 7.30 in marshrutku zazhus in 8 o'clock in the morning. At job in 9. The firm nohoditsja in a wood around one trees to go there is no place. All time in an Internet, at users, sometimes I read spets. Lit- on job a dinner on a place at any time.. Home at 18 o'clock on the same marshrutke. At home in 19 ch. Than I am engaged at home I shall not understand?? That on kitchen or cuisine, in a bedroom, in bases in domashniki.. And all 23 hours. In vanuju and to sleep..

Well it for a life????!!! Friends I do not meet all through an Internet, phone.. In sports I am not engaged.. To a hall/pool I do not go, and so it would be desirable More correctly in the mornings desire estkuda a string to go by the evening it absolutely vanishes On days off I sleep off, we go on a visit or to us come, but them a little (target) Is the question: how to distribute or allocate time?? How to win the laziness? I understand, that so to live it is impossible, it is necessary to change here and has decided to ask here..

Valentine.
20.03.2005, 05:36
Well really nobody plans in advance the day???

Tatosha
20.03.2005, 20:15
1. To get or start the huge daily log.

2. To enter the name already in a sports hall. Time 2-5 hours for once will be spent, but of laziness for a month relieves. It is checked up.

3. If something is planned, establish or install an alarm clock in hours or a mobile phone.

4. And vobshche in film " the Room of the son " is the young woman whom to itself day plans, something is not in time and runs to the psychotherapist on a couch. I wish to not reach before

pomogite_mne
21.03.2005, 00:55
The problem in that (personally at me), that having a seat in the Internet on " is no more 30 minutes ", there is something -interesting as here, for example, has found "Coffee house" and everything, business or affairs to a side, each 10 minutes speak itself " well 5 more minutes and all ", then I spit on any important issue and I postpone it or him for tomorrow and so indefinitely.

And here is how I shall think, that without the Internet it is possible to be in time so much!.. That no laziness will be terrible!.. And for a rage on itself such stress remarkable turns out

ZHannachernova
21.03.2005, 10:34
And it is necessary directly from job somewhere to go... All business or affairs.

SO MUCH TIME appears whence at once!

Hm, at me it has passed or has taken place for 3 years of using an Internet...

Now it is the instrument in job, a way of reception of the necessary information and __ training of dialogue

JUlianaLatypova
21.03.2005, 19:44
I here too recently was connected to the Internet and all - was gone, all time

In the Internet, my God.

And as has attacked a coffee house, absolutely zavisla so here it was pleasant,

I sit now only here.

Houses all business or affairs cost or stand, reading is thrown, a dinner only most simple and fast and again to a computer.

All I understand, but as a narcotic.

Now yet I do not work, wished earlier and to tie and sew, etc., but hardly minute drops out I at once to a computer.

Interessno through what time it will pass or take place......

And when worked to plan too it turned out nothing in any way, there was a heap of daily logs, all time was forgotten about them

And time goes, so the life and passes or takes place....................