PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Excision and clarification of hair on the face

Страницы : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

bumka
21.08.2004, 06:22
Darling Mila, and here an epilation? If at you hair above a upper lip, on arms or hand, on a white line of a stomach or belly it is necessary to you to the gynecologist- or simply endocrinologist activly grow.

covsh
22.08.2004, 17:52
Girls,

Help or Assist, what epilation copes with hair above a upper lip is better? Electro, the laser, or a photo. What clinic will advise, how long can borrow or occupy all process of disposal of them. All thanks in advance (it would be desirable to see reports and those who has passed or has taken place through all this).

angelika0801
26.08.2004, 11:57
The melissa, and than the endocrinologist can help or assist? Really if you will start to drink tablets from shchetovidki hair will grow less?

At me something has changed in endocrine system after sorts or labors so now it is necessary to drink tablets every day, but hair from it or this to grow did not become less.

_
27.08.2004, 06:36
One my girlfriend uses a set "Talgo" for a decolorization, buys it or him, apparently, in aOiaO-prestige.

Tatyana.
29.08.2004, 12:45
I all wished to see that- about electro or lazern an epilation. I do not wish to throw out money for a wind though I know that procedure can consist of several sessions. As it seems to me at me pushkovye hair. Little girls, I ask you write. It would be desirable to finish once and for all with it or this koshmarom.a we decolour or decolorize to be engaged I do not want, read, that from it or this hair stanovjatsja are more rigid.

uguriri
29.08.2004, 14:30
It is lovely, to you have correctly advised to address to the endocrinologist. It is not meaningful to delete hair if you do not know the reason of their body height as you vainly will spend rather big money and they will grow again. I observed it on the girlfriend who has made five sessions of an electroepilation the last winter, and in half a year at it or her all has returned into place.

First receive medical treatment and then already be accepted to excision. Success!

Remizova Julia
02.09.2004, 21:08
Thanks for success,

However I had one more question. To what endocrinologist it is better to address: from any private or individual clinic or the center, or will be that, kotor enough. In my out-patient department. And he to me will appoint or nominate any analyses? And can it is necessary descend or go to the cosmetician? The matter is that I already was once on reception at the endocrinologist, having used the moment have asked, that to me to do or make with this problem. To me has been given very much raspljavchatyj the answer, anything concrete in essence, and advice or council to descend or go to the cosmetician. I am simple in confusion.

Ksenya
03.09.2004, 13:07
Mila, you need to descend or go to the gynecologist-endocrinologist and to hand over the analysis on hormones. To the endocrinologist in a usual out-patient department most likely really to spit on these problems.

Krav
03.09.2004, 23:46
And in general It is lovely, if there is a problem with endocrinology it for ever, from it or this do not cure. It is possible to support or maintain a level garmonov by means of medicines or even to put into its or his order, but then at strong stress or after sorts or labors, or for what reasons, he again can start to change, and hair will spread again. Even in 5 years and more such can happen. At least as my doctor has explained it to me. I, for example, have refused idea of an electroepilation. Has decided to not throw out in vain time and money.

vitamina
05.09.2004, 11:27
Basically, the dermatologist is engaged in it or this. There is such agent - Diane-35, here it or he is written out at body height of hair in any unnecessary "man's" places. Though I in due time accepted it or him (from akne), and so from akne have got rid, and hair on legs or foots well at all did not begin to grow less (on the face at me hair is not present).

Lenpopos
09.09.2004, 20:51
Somebody used a cream for decolorization Depilzero 4? And where it or he can be bought or purchased?

krekxab
12.09.2004, 06:38
Here just like there was such subject... Sorry for an offtopic, and you that, Milen Farmer like?

Nansy
14.09.2004, 08:12
Decolour or Decolorize- - all the same close it is visible! And somtritsja it is awful. Above a labium hair to have - well it is simple neuhozhennost. Even a cream- destroyed that l, elsi on lazerku agents are not present

sanlav
17.09.2004, 13:40
Dasha

As-time taki after that cream voloski transparent become also them it is absolutely not visible. Besides they istonchajutsja in due course. And after depilation they grow all dark.

Lanna
17.09.2004, 16:30
Dasha, the darling, and a concrete piece will not advise from depiljatorov for the face? Thanks

Guest-29
20.09.2004, 05:03
And what firm lets out or releases this Depilzero 4 and how much he approximately can cost (if it is possible in $)?

Sinirin
22.09.2004, 04:30
And business not vtom, that on lazerku does not suffice agents. Here money for everything suffices me, but I even bosb panically to treat a teeth, not speaking descending or going on laser depilation.

lesik
23.09.2004, 02:00
Yes ... Voloski above a labium close look or appear not aesthetically but also when reddish after a decolorization (about a transparence - do not console itself, the onlooker sees most of the game). Try to resemble in interiors wax depilation. In due course hair will ever less and less if there is no money on laser. In any case, it not that pain about which it is necessary to speak. It is possible and suffer a little bit for the sake of decent appearance.

Graffer
25.09.2004, 22:54
Well and who will recommend normal agents to not go to interior, and independently to struggle?

Brigita
30.09.2004, 02:24
It is necessary to resemble in interior even few times and to look or see as it it is done or made, and then to buy or purchase the special wax set, special calming or abirritating and disinfectants and to use independently (if there is no predilection to an allergy and a boring). Depiljatory electric for this purpose do not approach or suit.

Jen
01.10.2004, 19:14
Here is how time laser depilation - full nonsense. I on it or this was pinned and have got on money. Just short moustaches also tried to remove, all as is necessary, hair dark - the face white (it is that minimum which is required for LE), did or made 5 times through necessary intervals, half a year of hair was not valid, and then all has grown absolutely in the same volume. So - alas!

jtsukengshshchzh
02.10.2004, 16:00
How you clean or remove hair from the face? At us in city in x to me

Did or Made eto by a thread. Whether eats in Moscow such interiors where it is possible sdelat e?

Vilia
02.10.2004, 16:40
How it is a thread?

I simply decolour or decolorize a part of hair, they thin and imperceptible become. And the rest - a forceps.

Electroepilation meanwhile to do or make I do not want, it is not critical.

manichka
06.10.2004, 15:44
aaaa, of a thread-it or -this;-thus taaak it is sick. Better warm wax. Though at me both on that, and on another - an allergy and a long boring.

Now something I delete a forceps (that on idea too to not eat well, t to more rasping hair grows) and so has tried or tasted at dv. Sisters such feature similar on spiralku with ruchechkami on the extremities or ends. You spend her or it rotating actions on the face - hair and are pulled out. A principle of action I think as at epilljatora, they turn and grasp voloski. Simply it is not sick almost and safely even for mine diko allergichnoj skins.

If will get such veshchi-the purchase, and that these borings on a forehead have bothered all.

Away1
07.10.2004, 07:09
Usually it do or make by wax (cold or hot), a forceps. About a thread I at all did not hear. And what for so to be perverted?