PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Spirits - their kinds and descriptions

Nata88
23.03.2005, 16:13
Subject not about names of spirits, and about their kinds. Me always nonplused - how to describe a smell of spirits? Well, to describe one smell still it is possible, using imagination. But it will be more likely the subjective description. And how to describe spirits that all have understood what they?

While I only can name such versions: a fresh smell, sweet, tart (last two still name east, orientalnymi) and... All... Somehow negusto. What can offer for the description?

cherry_b
26.03.2005, 10:09
Flower

Fruit

Green

Spicy

ambrovye (it is corrected!)

East

Citrus

aldegidnye

shiprovye

Sea

fuzhernye

It is type classification in Russian.

Galina_Nik
05.04.2005, 12:34
aldegidnye

Green

fuzhernye

Oh... I even cannot imagine...

suhrob
23.04.2005, 10:18
Yes, me here too fuzhernye have interested. It as? A crystal-clear smell, whether that?

vetik
25.04.2005, 02:53
No.. These are which a grass smell

Talochka
05.05.2005, 01:29
Grass? And green then than smell? I was have thought, greens... A parsley or fennel...

killer
08.05.2005, 22:18
Perhaps, it is necessary to look or see classical descriptions of aromas which you know? And here then will imagine, as smell aldegidnye and green spirits.

long
15.05.2005, 19:45
fuzhernye - it is more paporotnikovyj a smell, the moss also can be a geranium.

Green - fresher smell... As soon as the cut off grass. Can include a smell of a juniper, a lavender...

And in general is much easier in magaine to smell and you will know about what speech. Ask for a saleswoman " to me something fuzhernoe ", try or taste 2-3 aromas, and delov And that as so words it is possible to explain all?

Elis3000
23.05.2005, 04:39
It is necessary, never would think, that a grass.

I think, % of the sellers knowing, that such fuzhernyj aroma is very small. To spend, whether that, investigatory ekperiment...

dimapr
25.05.2005, 21:55
Green - fresher smell... As soon as the cut off grass. Can include a smell of a juniper, a lavender...

Brr... I confuse something? Met the information, that the lavender just to fuzhernym concerns.

Aleksashka
27.05.2005, 06:42
Once again about a lavender. Here the citation:

Lavender - the active participant of many perfumery compositions. First of all, without it or her are inconceivable fuzhernye (paporotnikovye) aromas. By the way, to paporotnikam they have no attitude or relation: fuzhernym the tart shade received as a result of bond of a lavender, kumarina and a wood moss to which citron notes are quite often added is called warm, hardly. fuzhernym aroma it is considered the first cologne Fougere Royale created in 1882 by the oldest perfumery house Houbigan. However the greatest popularity was received with ladies' scented water Jicky which was created by great French perfumer Aime Guerlain. Besides a lavender, in composition Jicky the bergamot, a vervain, majoran and warm sandalovye notes enters. It is curious, that this aroma in the beginning reflected as man's, and has been named in honour of the juvenile nephew of the founder (which later became not less great perfumer and has thought up aroma Shalimar).

Where it is possible to look or see:

http: // www.beautymall.ru/obzor/woma... e/lavanda.phtml

Nixen
28.05.2005, 23:13
Me here too fuzhernye have interested. It as?

On the same site it is possible and about fuzhernye to esteem:

http: // www.beautymall.ru/obzor/woma... e/fougere.phtml

Lena 2
29.05.2005, 00:02
What for nonsense about Jicky? Reflected as man's?

He is devoted to first, unfortunate love Gerlena. And the nephew - Jicky - successful sovpadinie as blind...

And hto toko such clauses or articles writes...

Violetta
29.05.2005, 08:14
What for nonsense about Jicky?

For what has bought or purchased... So was engaged exclusively in copying of clauses or articles, itself did not compose

nicccc
29.05.2005, 08:47
To you personally claims are not available for me

I understand

shmig
29.05.2005, 08:58
To you personally claims are not available for me