PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How to define or determine the color type?

Страницы : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

veronika2005
01.03.2005, 20:30
I know that the subject was discussed repeatedly, nevertheless I stay in full neudoumenii about everyones there types from time to time year i.t.p. To me many women which should seems what to be do not belong completely to any type and as color scales can beat consequence or investigation sbronoj soljankoj.

In the childhood me liked to dress in red and white (the grandmother - kommunistka) In junnosti has passed almost completely on black, white, brown. Here grjadet the summer, would be desirable different colors or flowers, and what? How you solve what colors to you go?

AseLinA83
02.03.2005, 09:40
On a complexion.

If I turn green, I turn yellow, or I turn pale - means does not go.

And if the face starts to be shone - I means.

tms320
02.03.2005, 10:20
Red went always.

Blue and grey went in the age of 20-30. Black in no event.

In 30 has started to go dark blue (about one today).

One year ago has started to go black, became liked level with red. Grey it is excluded.

More any colors do not go.

How to define or determine? You Like in such color (shade) or not.

At Pratoria excellent or different criterion.

fosha
02.03.2005, 12:17
More recently here in the Tonus in a similar subject someone (I do not remember, unfortunately, nik) has given excellent or different advice or council:

To take the girl-friend, to go to shop, peremerjat a heap of clothes irrespective of intentions it or her to buy or purchase (despite of a look of saleswomen), to understand, what colors go and probably even to replace scale.

Here all I am going to to put advice or council into practice..

Yulia Nekrasova
02.03.2005, 23:34
Well generally also shades are available for colors or flowers

Let's tell or say, red can be as warm, with an orange shade, and purple, cowberry, with such bluish implied sense...

Is better, in my opinion, certainly, to make so:

Take two pieces of the tissue, one - -yellow, another - pink-pink, hardly lilac. Put to itself at day time (!) illumination or coverage. Your face became yellowish, unhealthy near to pink? Your type - warm, you either "autumn", or "spring". Wear warm tone. And bright or not is already podrbnosti, for this purpose you should be seen.

Well and if near to yellow you become gray-green - your type cold, "winter" or "summer". Wear cold tone.

Artur25
03.03.2005, 06:45
Sekundochku.

My face both at one and at other gets indescribable gray-green color.

Me where??

The CENTER *quot; oe?AaAi*quot;
03.03.2005, 21:01
I here have specially described colors which wore at different age though as there was an autumn so her or it and has remained. And colors which to me go, vary. This division is very conditional. It is necessary to try or taste.

Cherry pie
04.03.2005, 06:40
Just about, mine too All eti criteria in my opinion strongly are simplified. And nashchyot with podruzhkoy I at all do not know what colors with soboy in a fitting room to take, and in general good idea

Ostrovsky Igor
04.03.2005, 12:12
Well nashchyot definitions of type, I zima.t.e. Cold colors, but me pulls on warm more and they to me go not less cold.

And voobshe I like: chyornyi, belyi, goluboi, bezhevyi, and protivopokazannyi to me bordovyi (kotoryi very much goes)

And probyvala I so, have gone to shop have taken identical kovtochki different colors or flowers and all peremerila.vse have liked except for zhyoltoi and zelyonoi. (and eyes prodavshitsy when I have bought or purchased only trousers) have most of all liked

------------------

I Speak PRINTED letters, advertising service of Russian of Radio

Ksuwa
04.03.2005, 15:47
All this division into types and suitable colors, IMHO, are very conditional and there are many exceptions to the rules.

Please, my example: on a life considered or counted itself in the autumn and gravitated to naturally--brown, according to me all this went and was bought. Always did not transfer or carry dark blue both blue colors and color. Scales. And recently has understood, that to me very much there is a blue color (and practically does not go -corporal). And all wardrobe now consists from black, deep red (deep, instead of scarlet), blue and grey colors or flowers.

It seems to me, that in these questions only to try and try or taste and try;try and taste;taste and taste..... For example, " the blue color scale " sounds too obshcho. In a palette of a photoshop how much shades blue and dark blue, and all of them can not go at all. And then there is a THING from this blue scale, but an improbable, unique shade which goes madly. Well and what rules here can be?...

iddqd051
05.03.2005, 03:23
After.

In addition to advice or council about applying of a material to the face from Radistki Ket, still I read once about others 2 colors which help or assist to find base scale (warm or cold). The first piece of a matter should be -white, and the second - is tepid or tepidly-white, an ivory. Can, to that it is useful.

Blohina And
05.03.2005, 11:06
In the childhood me dressed in red. I began to dress up in green-brown scale. Then there was a phase "nevydelenija" - grey, etc. And always black. I drag myself from black - and in any way.

Have resulted or brought me somehow in a female night club - so I have simply amazed, is how much identical we, ladies, all there looked or appeared. Doll blondes any to you, Perish the thought. Leather trousers... Black narrow skirts.. Very tall heels... Any complexes in occasion of high body height... Black topics... Brown-haired women all.. Nobody is painted in light - ufff.. Amazons, and only. As if on an input or entrance checked the form of clothes.

Clothes, style, color - oh as it speaks about the person much....

Now me terribly pulls to bright jumpers and black trousers-skirts. I constrain myself... Put to the face - bright, sated or saturated tone me age. And black (fu on it or him) - strojnit, molodit, a skin white, labiums bright - to myself I like. And I go in two not black things - a light-beige sweater and a claret jumper. Ah, a jacket has bought red-claret, now a word I shall recollect, a tissue such... With anisotropic effect, in as! I Try to dilute blackness - slowly it turns out. Yes, still always hesitated of stuffed tissues. All life... Them I dislike.

VIACHESLAV
05.03.2005, 18:57
Moustache goes.

Except for orange. He goes nobody. And the little goes yellow.

tori131
06.03.2005, 10:08
To me still about five years ago any stylist has told or said that sectioning on 4 tipa-rather and rather conditional. Often there are so-called "mixed" types. Even heat or is warm;warmly-cold. It seems to me that its or her words correspond or meet to true because I as did not try to carry myself to any type and could not.

To me kazhetsja-that to me orange goes, only I now do not wear its or his all. And here yellow, at me when I tried to wear a yellow complexion got too very yellow shade as though I suffer an icterus. In general has decided to refuse from yellow, I do not wish to look or appear the patient.

eLiss
06.03.2005, 18:07
There are all cold colors. The more coldly also grow stiff, the better.

The squeak is a lilac cosmetics. Goes most of all... Has already bothered, but all rest goes less.

Anna B.
06.03.2005, 23:31
To me goes orange - here all depends on a shade.

Green still I like - and all its or his shades, especially -sand and is dark or darkly-grassy.

Black-white-red - certainly, classics, they, in my opinion, approach or suit all (besides - a question of shades).

To unequivocally me does not approach or suit dark blue any shades. I the brunette with very white skin, dark blue age me, and blue makes look fat (I also " the full woman "). Though there is at me one is bright-blue blouse of the sizes on 5 more put - I adore it or her for "balahonistost". And here lilac-violet, cherry-crimson anything like.

But my most liked color of clothes - an ivory and with hardly a -cream shade. In a combination to black accessories looks or appears is more tremendous!

Alex555
07.03.2005, 13:07
I too the "mixed" type, but all the same was defined or determined at last, that I - basically Summer:-) And know, it became somehow easier with a choice:-) Actually, I am very conservative, if it is possible so to say, it is not enough liked colors or flowers, but if it will want to experiment, I shall be guided on "recommended" to me as to Summer color scale. Liked colors - practically all shades grey, many shades blue \dark blue, black, diluted by natural colors or flowers of type "flax", "bezh". In general, having seen or overlooked listing from the book about color types, I have come to conclusion, that the intuition brought me very seldom:-)

And in a youth liked red... Spoke, that he to me goes.:-)

olya
07.03.2005, 14:25
It appears to me very much goes white, especially in the summer when a skin zagarelaja.. For some reason earlier I did not like it or him. It can be simple it was not looked on me.

Still to me two different persons have told or said, that to me it is good in black. Never would think, but having got accustomed, has understood, that is valid in black to me not bad, especially when eyes are brought too black..

And when warmly, I like bright (almost neon) a vest, dark blue or blue jeans. Leather kurtochki I like.

I know, that to me does not go green, yellow - not so and especially - pink.

Irchik
08.03.2005, 01:02
To me go (and like!) pink, blue, lilac!!! However, not all shades!

And in general at me the book is (naz-sja " What color to you to the face "), so there a technique such: in the book color sheets (type of a color paper) are enclosed, and they should be put about the face and to look that approaches or suits, and that are not present. And still there something write about 4 types (spring, years or summer, autumn, winter) - some colors are not compatible to the certain type.

Vorobey
08.03.2005, 05:12
And still there something write about 4 types (spring, years or summer, autumn, winter) - some colors are not compatible to the certain type.

Actually.. The book also is devoted to it or this....

julia8241
08.03.2005, 16:13
My face both at one and at other gets indescribable gray-green color.

Well... Can, you too to yourselves are critical? And that to you goes?

Still depends on the person of the person more many. The bright, expressive fast, loud woman can wear and -orange attires, it will be called "extravagance".

And silent, gentle, soft - let even with the same shade of hair and eyes (and skins) - will not pass or not take place in it or this three meters - already ustanet.

And illumination or coverage plays a role...

By the way, so-called "neutral" colors - grey, black, -brown - seldom to that go really, simply they reflect aspiration of the person to not be allocated at present, to save an official style...

And generally certainly, this all vkusovshchina. To wear in what is better itself is necessary feel.

Julia Valerevna
08.03.2005, 21:37
Yes, here still:

I - typical "summer". Light-brown, also melirujus in the ashy blonde, eyes green, light, a skin - light, etc.

On idea, should go light blue. But here I do not like it or him! At once to myself I seem a such piece of ice-Snow Maiden. And dark blue which to wear to "winters" - with pleasure.

But, nevertheless, a rule about cold and warm tones I keep strictly all sozn. A life...

scorpion
09.03.2005, 01:24
I dare to assure, that all primary colours go all both red, and dark blue, and yellow, business in shades. To winter go with the cold bluish beginning (red as crimson, is bright or brightly-pink), Autumns with yellow (terracottas) and t d. To not be excruciated, buy or purchase the book about the basic types of appearance, it is there very well told or said about these nuances, samples and rekomedovany not only colors, but also types of tissues (rough or shining or brilliant smooth), and also a corresponding or meeting make up are resulted or brought.

The bill of the reference of the stylist-is absolute or the stylist-absolutely it agree, then already comes chute, but before it is necessary to have the basic knowledge.

For an example-winter there are many warm shades, especially in a make up.

flaxen
09.03.2005, 14:16
Yes, at times happens, that the rule "cold-warm" revolves... As a whole, me as to Summer go cold tone (and it is convenient to remember it or this at purchases), but here green color - exception, here not malachite approaches or suits me, and a nephritis, shades of bottle glass (type of bottles from under a champagne) both grasses. And hair - if burn out in -yellowish, therefore when I do or make prjadki, I adhere to the nature though all advisers " from time to time year " in a voice shout, that nizzja...

Svetlana
10.03.2005, 01:16
http: // exist.h1.ru/pr_psy/csveta.htm