PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The *quot;?????? a*quot;...

Страницы : [1] 2 3

Marik
03.12.2004, 20:42
Here all for some reason speak, that everyone has a highlight... In what she in general vyrozhaetsja that? Well here if I in any way do not know chyo at me for a highlight and chyo here to me most of all to show it is necessary, or the highlight and is that it or her to hide and let guess what she at me??? In general what highlights at you if know speak... Though it is necessary about the nobility in what she that consists...

Alisa
03.12.2004, 23:37
And I know what highlight-it or -this;-thus at me my eyes, greater or big under beautiful thin brows of green-marsh color .govorjat eyes this mirror throttle and men and them much when look at me and speak- you well and eyes

imported_
05.12.2004, 04:18
And I have no concept, what highlight at me...

pioner
07.12.2004, 04:20
Girls it is necessary to know the strengths and in time them to use

amila
09.12.2004, 17:58

At you, Kit, just your green eyes most izjumistye.

Fantasy
11.12.2004, 02:54
If it is fair, when I hear a word "highlight", at me not absolutely positive associations. It seems to me what is it people wish to present the disadvantage juicy. But I in general terrible pessimistka. Do not listen to me, the maid.

Kitja when I spoke about yours izjumistye eyes, I just spoke in the most positive context, as about an outstanding feature.

If to speak about features of the appearance, I always had a bent for to the past ages. I very comfortably feel myself in clothes of the last centuries. Such " a guest from the past ". I like long magnificent skirts, romantic rjushi. For what in a life I shall not cut hair.

Junes
12.12.2004, 10:29
Interestingly all taki to observe as the same subjects emerge again and again...

JAtsenko
13.12.2004, 00:32
neznakomka! Well zapostite a new original subject! We have become bored or have missed!

malegr
15.12.2004, 20:10
Here not zapostju! Be excruciated!

sentyabr
17.12.2004, 10:24
" Small, black, wrinkled, that should be in each woman ". Correctly, a highlight.

Lina D
20.12.2004, 09:28

From kajfolomstvo what.......... I Shall get drunk

Alenka
22.12.2004, 07:48
Girls it is necessary to know the strengths and in time them to use

Thanks the doctor.

Katysha
25.12.2004, 09:36
ogo we also not that can (is sweet potiraja small handles on a round tummy)

LWolff
25.12.2004, 12:49
And can take and temku to untwist... Etak pages on 55...?

vsh
28.12.2004, 08:34
Yes only hint and we that shall try

Moonlight
29.12.2004, 23:15

Victor2002
01.01.2005, 10:56
Here all for some reason speak, that everyone has a highlight... In what she in general vyrozhaetsja that? Well here if I in any way do not know chyo at me for a highlight and chyo here to me most of all to show it is necessary, or the highlight and is that it or her to hide and let guess what she at me??? In general what highlights at you if know speak... Though it is necessary about the nobility in what she that consists...

First, not at everyone she is. Secondly, at whom she is - therefore she and is called as a highlight (other word pridumat could not) since it or she cannot be explained, here is, and how in words to explain - difficultly.

svetikul
02.01.2005, 21:01
The opposite floor will disassemble there is in you a highlight il is not present but here cannot explain-something will simply tell or say on brought your attention to the question in you is.

tanya123
05.01.2005, 05:25

Thanks, Marish.

And I thought, that izjumenka should be not in appearance, whether and in a manner povedelija that...

08.01.2005, 11:30
First, not at everyone she is. Secondly, at whom she is - therefore she and is called as a highlight (other word pridumat could not) since it or she cannot be explained, here is, and how in words to explain - difficultly.

And that is why a highlight that? Whether it is more melkogabaritnyh than subjects that have found... Peschinka, a dewdrop, a snowflake.. So is not present.. Have chosen really fine, wrinkled moreover and terribly luscious....

Or proceeding from calculation, that here she wrinkled everything any but if it or her to insist.... She -th becomes, increasing or being enlarged in sizes and straightening the uncountable cords or crimps..

Alyonka
10.01.2005, 03:29
alyo same alegorija so everyone speak

Izaura
11.01.2005, 19:25

And that is why a highlight that? Whether it is more melkogabaritnyh than subjects that have found... Peschinka, a dewdrop, a snowflake.. So is not present.. Have chosen really fine, wrinkled moreover and terribly luscious....

Or proceeding from calculation, that here she wrinkled everything any but if it or her to insist.... She -th becomes, increasing or being enlarged in sizes and straightening the uncountable cords or crimps..

Yes it is valid uzjuminka as that not a fountain

Here the husband speaks me, that I briljantik - am much more pleasant

MMU 37
13.01.2005, 04:45

Thanks, Marish.

And I thought, that izjumenka should be not in appearance, whether and in a manner povedelija that...

Then it any more a highlight and bezuminka

Leila
15.01.2005, 04:53

And that women with kakojto sumasshedshinkoj byvajut oochen are interesting

eguk
18.01.2005, 11:39

Thanks, Marish.

By the way, I under a highlight too not suspected appearance, and something is simple in the person. But that from one view for a moment precisely to not notice, i.e. going along the street, in passers-by a highlight you will not see.