PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Mask from a sourcrout

nifertiti
15.03.2005, 02:48
Well here has made, and now as a red banner..

Already to pair or steam hours.

The truth speak it is useful, when the blood flows to the face.

Who nibud delel to itself nechno similar? Share vpechptlenijami, plz..

r-y-s-k
31.03.2005, 14:34
In a sauerkraut the milk or dairy acid-is possible or acid-is probable;acid-probably reaction to it or her contains. But it is generally absolutely insalubrious, if the erythema keeps some hours.

umarov
01.05.2005, 13:32
And for what you did or made it or her? And what prescription?

ignat
05.05.2005, 19:25
It is strange, that from a sourcrout such reaction. Same not a peeling. It seems to me, that at you something like an allergy. imho.

tatiana7
15.05.2005, 11:58
Yes I think, that is simple alergichnaja reaction.

And in general a mask very ancient and useful.

The blood to the face arrives also everyones there sinjachki descend or go more quickly.

Basis. And, any. I took a ground oats.

Sourcrout continuous vitamin! About as.

Kst, Fima, for a withering skin also it is recommended

Kialla
22.05.2005, 13:27
Kst, Fima, for a withering skin also it is recommended

Who recommends??

In Working women-ON?Oyn?aO in 70-80- prescriptions of these masks were given, for the lack of..........

And now such parade ale different-stuff on counters, not only for withering

liolik
24.05.2005, 00:05
It is recommended also me including as it is strange.. Because after two-hour krasnoznamennogo.. The skin became much better than after various, at times najluchshajshih than creams..

ches a word! (it is far not pioneer)

.. Somehow the cosmetician recommended me a mask from a black radish! It both for a tonus and for a resorption of a dark blue speck .o!

In France she worked long time... And here its or her advice or council for me nebyl unexpected.

I not mayonnaise on the face nakladyvalas preservatives there..

Oh, Fima, mistrustful you

Scud
24.05.2005, 13:36
Read in magazine of type of "working woman" and not time))

And how technically it looked or appeared? (has presented itself, the face buried in a salad dish).. Can, at me a question idiotic but as this cabbage on to put...? She falls, from the face..

oleg 2002
26.05.2005, 03:02
I in young years tried or tasted both a sourcrout and mayonnaise, horror, the face is long in a divine kind came, t. To. A skin very thin and gentle, I think, such masks only for a thick fat skin are good.

kozerog
27.05.2005, 07:08
At my mum that- the boring on the face was after this cabbage!!! Budte are vigilant!