PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The question to those who was/lives in Paris

Lessi
28.01.2005, 10:57
Meal with parents to have a rest to Paris. An emphasis I wish to make on survey of sights and shops would prefer to bypass the party or side. But the footwear is very necessary to mum - and she of anything to herself cannot pick up the house. Please, prompt shops in Paris, where a wide range of qualitative footwear, moderately elegant and convenient, under the reasonable prices (it is no more $100 for pair). So we e a direction shall take shop, not losing time gift or for nothing.

NOGOTOK
04.02.2005, 18:00
It is pleasant to me from inexpensive Minelli, Andre, Sante Marina, looking what footwear wish to buy, yet it is a lot of autumn footwear, still years or summer sales...

kluger
10.02.2005, 16:16
ECCO, Mosquitos, Cosmo, Eram (Heyraud, France Arno, Bocage, Tanao, Divergences), Jonak.

gera
23.02.2005, 17:08
Thanks, girls! And an approximate site of shops do not prompt? Can, is trading tsentr where the majority of the listed shops is presented?

amitchba
25.02.2005, 15:35
Go in Les Halles. It is big, concerning inexpensive shopping center with a heap of shops. The station of the underground and is called les Halles, will leave and under indexes easily will find. It is better to go there to week-day, and that on days off is too much people.

smb2007
04.03.2005, 14:19
I buy here: TANGARA - Republique: 92 quai de Jemmapes - Underground " Republique ".

Branded things and the prices twice below.

Lyudmila
04.03.2005, 20:43
Girls, super! All many thanks for responses! The art and Irr - I shall necessarily use your references!

emelinka
10.03.2005, 10:40
Film about American semejku which has arrived on a vacation to Paris was for some reason recollected

FWD
02.04.2005, 20:54
I buy here: TANGARA - Republique: 92 quai de Jemmapes - Underground " Republique ".

Branded things and the prices twice below.

Art, depends on a quarter, "Republik" the-Jewish quarter therefore itself you understand, at them more cheaply and you will come for Montmartre into Negro quarter, there voobshe the ridiculous prices, only.. Hold a purse more strong, and do not attack something..

Hellon
26.05.2005, 11:16
Did not know that he Jewish. I know that last time became branshe and very dear or expensive, to me there resporanchiki like. Caf and * 233; Puce, miam!