PDA

Просмотр полной версии : off: about the machine or car for wedding

Michael
04.04.2005, 05:20
All greetings!

It would be time to open already on a pass a wedding forum. My question to beauty of the attitude or relation has a little, but more suitable place sets it or him I could not.

Us this significant event waits in skovom for time, and during preparation have come across a small question-.

Have decided the machine or car to not take in rent, and as the wedding car to use the audi of vol. to Us with the groom this idea has seemed fresh and original, since the machine beautiful, sports, solemn (black).

But, for some reason, almost everyone who about it or this hear, perceive in bayonets (and my mum in tears). The machine small, sitting on back sitting, cannot be and speeches.

Here wished to take an interest at a forum, whether so it is indecent, if the groom himself sits at the wheel?

cheater
05.04.2005, 16:11
Basically, certainly idea interesting.

And you on wedding will not drink? To come back back tozh it is necessary!

Besides, it will want it is embraced, and in general.... And on road it is necessary to be close or attentive... Sensations of euphoria, emotion... In general, solve, that it is more important - originality or comfort.

Though och. Unusually

Tanechka
06.04.2005, 03:28
Galinka, wedding night, most likely in hotel it will be direct above restaurant so to arrive it will be necessary only there. However, before it or this there will be still a banquet in the registry office on which it is necessary to the groom a glass of a champagne.

With the driver, probably, taki it would be more convenient...

kica1
09.04.2005, 04:17
And I for originality! What for all as at all? We on wedding took not a limousine this worn out, and smart red JAguar, to all of us paid attention. Do or make, as you would like!

Svetlana I.
11.04.2005, 15:10
And I for originality! What for all as at all? We on wedding took not a limousine this worn out, and smart red JAguar, to all of us paid attention. Do or make, as you would like!

Mother, well you about red jaguar everywhere yes will insert

These are memoirs for all life, apparently? (I not with prikolom, it am abrupt rialna)

To the author

I so have understood at you a compartment the machine or car? Certainly, the groom for a rudder, and itself series. When we prepared for wedding saw before the REGISTRY OFFICE a cabriolet red, the groom at the wheel, the bride series - WELL is very class!!!! Me this chesspiece has very much pleased (we this variant of a shallow at once for both dika we are friends of alcohol). But, if you have an endurance or a quotation easy to not drink wedding shampejna, only such variant. You stars will be!!!!!

kevinna
14.04.2005, 08:41

These are memoirs for all life, apparently? (I not with prikolom, it am abrupt rialna)

When we prepared for wedding saw before the REGISTRY OFFICE a cabriolet red, the groom at the wheel, the bride series - WELL is very class!!!!

And that! Well simply in a subject it was necessary

Cabriolet it yes.................. super, we ozhe wanted. But any more have not given.

Misha To.
14.04.2005, 14:38

When we prepared for wedding saw before the REGISTRY OFFICE a cabriolet red, the groom at the wheel, the bride series - WELL is very class!!!!

And that! Well simply in a subject it was necessary

Cabriolet it yes.................. super, we ozhe wanted. But any more have not given.

Not, well it is really class in fact! And why have not given?

Though, all of us the machines or cars too it is recollected

E@RINA
15.04.2005, 04:26

We wanted experienced such retro-wheelbarrow, with the big muzzle, headlights and wings........... And all retro-penalty in the autumn any more do not rent... Shaky they creations.

ddddddd
16.04.2005, 20:22
All greetings!

It would be time to open already on a pass a wedding forum. My question to beauty of the attitude or relation has a little, but more suitable place sets it or him I could not.

Us this significant event waits in skovom for time, and during preparation have come across a small question-.

Have decided the machine or car to not take in rent, and as the wedding car to use the audi of vol. to Us with the groom this idea has seemed fresh and original, since the machine beautiful, sports, solemn (black).

But, for some reason, almost everyone who about it or this hear, perceive in bayonets (and my mum in tears). The machine small, sitting on back sitting, cannot be and speeches.

Here wished to take an interest at a forum, whether so it is indecent, if the groom himself sits at the wheel?

I FOR!!! Arms or hand and legs or foots And do not want at the wheel?

IMPORTED_AE
17.04.2005, 15:26
Has voted for the second variant since all depends on how to you it will be more convenient. (I generally with pleasure for a rudder would set the, that not nazhralsja ahead of time but then I should attach the second rudder, too is guilty entim business)

Katya 8
21.04.2005, 20:09
Empress, Red - thanks for support, and that I has already started to doubt

Itself for a rudder precisely I shall not sit down, associates of such extravagance precisely will not understand and pedals in numerous skirts will get confused.

SHampajn - basically not a problem. A glass after a registry office, I think, not accident, and in the evening at restaurant it is possible and to clear up as follows.

In general, figs with them, with conservatives! Long live a compartment

Catapult
22.04.2005, 07:55
Class! The idea has very much liked me!!! Well also that, that the groom at the wheel, he not will carry visitors, and and newly made to the spouse! And all at you will look!!!!!

Galla
23.04.2005, 12:22
The Class! The idea has very much liked me!!! Well also that, that the groom at the wheel, he not will carry visitors, and and newly made to the spouse! And all at you will look!!!!!

Too it seems to me, together with the groom in the machine or car will be more cosy and more intimally, than with the uncle-driver

Anna_z
28.04.2005, 18:10
123456template654321

AnnaS
01.05.2005, 17:41

We wanted experienced such retro-wheelbarrow, with the big muzzle, headlights and wings........... And all retro-penalty in the autumn any more do not rent... Shaky they creations.

Gy! And at us was!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!! UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In. In, such also wanted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everything, I choke with a saliva!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And this summer, yes?

Pustomelja
07.05.2005, 12:33
And this summer, yes?

The extremity or end of May. The haymaking!

DiP
25.05.2005, 08:23
Imper, a picture beautiful.

Only at us not a cabriolet, unfortunately, and here such: