PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Thin, twisted, fluffy hair it (is or (are united)

Страницы : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Kashapova Diljara
19.08.2004, 19:59
Greetings to all! Your help is necessary to me. You could not prompt me what hairdress to me to pick up if at me long curly hair and I do not know that with them to do or make, all time in a fascicle them to collect has bothered and if to dismiss that poluchayetsja not ochen accurately and beautifully. And on etoj to the reason I very much want postrichsja only I do not know what hairdress to me will approach or suit, can that nibud will advise? Please!!!! To you I Shall be very grateful!!!

flora
22.08.2004, 04:01
Information a little. Curly curly rozn. Large ringlets at enough thick hair or a thin fine demon.

In the second case - the trouble and is better long hair. Though at me here is how time soft enough hair also are twisted by spirals. Longly struggled, straightened.

At present result following:

Dlinja on shoulders with a long bang t the extremities or ends of centimeters 15 podstrizheny lesenkoj. Slightly to straighten there is a checked up way - to paint hair. Therefore I not the bright blonde, but on 2 tones svetlee (tone 9, instead of 7) .no the paint spoil and dries hair, and curly hair and without that always dry (extremities or ends). My head in day, a land a phenome also I straighten by means of a hair drier and a large round brush. Looks or appears accurately and pvshno. But I think as early as a year 2 and hair will not be.

naida
22.08.2004, 19:26
At me melkiye ringlets and thin hair. I was bothered with all time to collect them in the site. Yes, that the truth that the truth, they at me suhiye, and poetomu I all time do or make raznie masks and uhazhivau behind them. Hair at me black color. I ochen wish to change the hairdress, the help plz!!!

Sergey. V
24.08.2004, 12:45
I am afraid to straighten hair a phenome and to use vsjakiye himicheskiye substances, I am afraid that vipadut. There was at me one time idea them to straighten hair straighter, but she has disappeared what to do or make I do not know

Sergio
27.08.2004, 23:22
My girlfriend at whom black, very finely curly hair, been exhausted with them, has gone to the hairdresser or barber, and he has made to her short to a penalty - is simply remarkable!

I think, you should go somewhere where there are different wigs, and to look or see zhivyom, and in interior to visit it would be advisable - to talk simply for the beginning and if to bypass not one and not two interiors, that, perhaps, it is possible to make also objective opinion, having typed or collected by statistics.

Besides we here have Serge, he the professional, and he gave the address of the page - http: // hairworld.ru where it is possible to send the photo and to you is virtual that-string will pick up.

Success!

Narine
04.09.2004, 09:16
Nagolo. A joke, let and not so clever.

Valya1306
08.09.2004, 14:48
Long curly hair...

The pancake, carries the some!

Sorri for offtop

vishnya
13.09.2004, 20:54
I would not cut off hair, it is a pity

At me too curly hair, large spiral ringlets, on different masters-anybody especially how much did not go nothing offers or suggests, look udivlenno: at you such hair, you that eshe want?

My length-hardly below brachiums. I can advise you:

-not vyprjamljate hair, eto to them very much harms.

- to make American kolorirovanie (eto when the master chooses locks and consistently paints them in 1-2-3 different sochetajushihsja between soboi colors, turning in a foil) pochitaite here

I have come to conclusion that curly hair painted so, are looked considerably zhivee. At me color was dark-, and I have added prjadki podhodjashih colors or flowers about two years ago, since then it I change colors, but a principle almost the same. Besides, if eto it can be looked rudely on direct hair in some cases on curly eto it is looked more naturally as patches of light.

Here the main thing to get to the good master!

Udach to you!

Marina (24 years
14.09.2004, 23:04
Flyer

Thanks for advice or council. I very much would wish to try or taste American melirovanie but my mum does not allow to paint to me hair. And hair at me up to the middle of a back and I want them too postrich up to brachiums. I do not know that will turn out.

melissin
17.09.2004, 17:24
Greetings!

Correctly your mum does not allow to be painted to you!! Knows, probably, that for problems behind it or this will follow... Especially, you write, that hair at you dry.. I do not argue, melirovanie looks or appears very much and very well, but here to me personally with it or him has not carried.. Hair below scapulas, up to the middle of a back approximately, are twisted by spiral ringlets (with a kind strongly remind chemistry on long hair), curls, natural, hair not dry, normal, without false modesty - very beautiful.. Has made somehow foolishly (differently and you will not tell or say) melirovanie - only 5-6 prjadok, but ON ALL LENGTH... The Paint good (Vella), interior good, held not for long.. Poor these or it prjadki!! I do not know, it can to me personally so has not carried, but there were they dry-dry, to the touch opposite.. Half a year of efforts was required, that in feeling them to result or bring!! And to grow it or him still - ogo!:-) Never more such I shall execute!!

And as to a hairstyle, mmm... I hope, Anka me will forgive or excuse, that I refer to it or her, but here at it or her very nice or famous hairdress for short curly hair (excuse, Anka, you have liked me in FiKe:shuffle..

Success!

Voland
19.09.2004, 17:22
2 SHUMELKA the MOUSE

melirovanie it is not pleasant to me on my hair because at mine sestyonki too the same hair as well as at me and when she has made melirovanie at it or her hair i.e. plumelets melirovannye became dry dry and have begun sechsja. Eto it was ugly. But all taki can who nibud will prompt as me postrichsja, plz people!!!!!:cry

bormotolog
22.09.2004, 09:27
Girls, to me did or made too in good interior. And I already repeatedly eto did or made. Probably taki hair on a miscellaneous eto perceive all, mine-is normal or mine-normally

Though I wish to tell or say that suhovatost after a staining-is a little. I with etim struggle by various masks, agents on leaving or care, a delivery balanced, both tp and td

Unanimously speak that to me so better than "up to". I have made with colors or flowers close to natural, poetomu was looked very harmoniously.

But, if to you mum does not resolve, eto sacred

Kasatka
22.09.2004, 23:22
Here I postriglas to itself on pleasure and another too. To me have made well I at all I do not know as eta a hairdress is called, but she to me so goes. Length up to brachiums since at me curly to me hair extended hair round rashcheskoj and they such became straight lines and me so is class, many speak that eto as the wig looks or appears, so accurately and beautifully eto will iron!!! I such happy!!!!! Nakonetsto my dream has come true!!!! By the way I wish to try or taste kolorirovaniye in the spring as advised, I hope too will be simpotno. Thanks all for lovely advice or councils

Anabel 18
24.09.2004, 23:41
And to extend hair a phenome harmfully

Very much

yashka
29.09.2004, 03:59
There can be to you a hairstyle and is not necessary? Easier or simply to straighten properly (centimeters so on 5-7-10 if hair long) - hair will look or appear much more accurately, for certain will start to be twisted even more, it will be possible to wear easy dismissed and not volnovatja about stacking. Some locks around of the face can be made even more shortly. This method has helped or assisted me. Hair were up to priests - has cut hardly above a waist, has made melirovanie - is looked perfectly.

elder
04.10.2004, 02:36
2 Flyer

I know that vitjagivanie a phenome it harmfully for hair. But I now would use any strengthening and nutritious masks that harm was less. But you would look or see at my hair surrounding simply in delight, and I as am glad

marokana
06.10.2004, 11:11
I have a problem, probably she will seem to much ridiculous, at me very magnificent hair and thus they are twisted, (and are twisted very much, very finely) they very much not obedient and it is difficult to make what or a hairdress and when a head pomoju it in general a nightmare, I become similar to a dandelion though two days from the house do not leave!!! I not time hodita in a hairdressing salon, me there hair but slightly leveled it only for one day! And consequently I all life go with hvostikom. I beg if who knows what nebud advice or councils help or assist!!!

klepa
12.10.2004, 17:01
To me your problems (joyfully and sadly)

strige
14.10.2004, 18:22
Dry their hair drier with a comb, instead of with ordinary. Such, with different attachments or nozzles. Then hair it is slightly extended or will slightly be extended.

Still there are gels for hair.

Well it so. To data.

_
19.10.2004, 02:09
Buy or Purchase an iron for straightening hair or as it was already spoken, delay a phenome. If at you very fine ringlets (as at negresses) can be made large chemistry. And what length at you?

EVolkov
22.10.2004, 11:11
To me it is not so ridiculous, t to almost too most, only hair are largly twisted. Has solved I am cardinally - shortly sheared, I apply agents to suppression of curly hair (the best-agent with konskim a keratin of firm Moltobene), a hair drier I apply at a final stage that there was no surplus of a static electricity.

Still it is possible to prompt such output or exit, vychitannyj at professionals-not to straighten, and to emphasize. Hair to grease with gel and to leave to dry naturally without a hair drier, after drying to not comb. The hairdress in style Nicole Kidman is provided.

hoh33
28.10.2004, 13:46
Oh, Elena, I about " the scared lion who has been trampled down from sides " recollect all..

H'm.. Yes.. Excuse for an offtopic..

vikulya@rol.ru
02.11.2004, 19:10
I would not began to apply a lot of hair drier on twisted magnificent hair since such hair, as a rule, dry, and the hair drier dries them even more. To use is better agents which would weight your hair - gels - to pick up, which approaches or suits you more. Is both shampoos, and balms, in-general the whole series on leaving or care of curly hair the Truth I do not use gels, I do not like hair on which something is put or rendered. And for formation of hairdresses any hairpins/kerchiefs approach or suit. By the way, this subject discussed on autumn here.

spatterdock
07.11.2004, 01:38
I can envy only.

For read praises Green Mamovskogo, a spray for curly hair, but it was on their site so for reliability I do not warrant or vouch.

Maria_l
11.11.2004, 07:26
You have told one in one about me!!! It is a problem of all my life, but nobody guesses, that she at me is, while in the street dry weather or I in a cap (winter). I do or make so: my head (shampoo, balm Loreal prof.), I put or render penku (at me SHvartskopf super-strong bracing), I dry hair and I wind on large hair curlers. When hair completely dry up, I use special utjuzhok for the hair, bought or purchased by me in interior. Voobshchem from vytjagivanija hair under a hair drier or phenome with a comb I reduce or shall take bad thermal action to a minimum by means of hair curlers. Then I use firm wax from SHvartskopfa prof. I put or render it or him simply arms or hand smeared by this wax. He very well fixes equal hair and shine adds.