PDA

Просмотр полной версии : INDOLA

All
13.09.2004, 05:09
To look through 20 various subjects, the hair devoted to abaissement and such problems will not suffice any time...

Have advised mask MIRACLE PAC of series REPAIR so have praised, what well it is possible though ten times melirovatsja from black in white, and with this chudo-a mask - hair-well fantastic as though......

And at me a concrete question about this INDOLA (Great Britain) who used, than how it you and most important, where to buy or purchase in Moscow?? Search - jandeks gives the link to 2 shops, one of them - in Peter, and on the second - the price of -th, to me spoke, much more cheaply it should cost.

Pliiiz!!!!

natus
09.11.2004, 18:43
Who used, than, as it to you

I did not use, the girlfriend really awfully damaged or injured hair, by means of Indolovskih agents for 2 months has restored completely!

TALA
17.11.2004, 02:19
And I have found too places where it is on sale, I shall try or taste too, at me after melirovanija - plohaaaaa!!! Absolutely!

lena79
29.12.2004, 17:42
Especially well their ampoules any magic help or assist, ask also to you advisers will tell

Ovchinnikov
01.02.2005, 15:51
Aha, psib! I shall try or taste both ampoules, and this mask, then I shall tell

Maxim 3
05.03.2005, 05:53
Yes-yes all tell more in detail and as the mask too precisely is called.

And I here used paint Indolovskoj - any horror!

K.E.A.
07.03.2005, 12:06
The paint from too has not liked me - colors all over again very beautiful, but are then washed off somehow dirtly leaving not clear shade, and is fast

Xtut
18.03.2005, 06:18
Yes, I have solved I shall buy or purchase a mask restoring/MIRACLE PAC and

CAPSULES INDOLA restoring for the painted hair.

And there we shall look or see......

The mask vishi at all has not helped or assisted, balms perebrovano very much mnoogo, on national methods - there is no time.... And melirovanie - I adore!

Poluks
05.04.2005, 17:07
I too melirovanie adored, while it not became a pity hair at all, have passed to equal color of a frosty chestnut

And me all in a voice repeat that so better

Krupskaja
09.04.2005, 04:40
And I still her or it have strongly dried up hair, as straw of steel

Masa
24.04.2005, 16:01
Ampoules very much like. Only hair are looked after them as though is dirty or dirtly-fat, therefore I do or make only on target.

Ksen
04.05.2005, 00:31
About it I in general am silent, fie-fie it was possible to restore!

And you a course them did not pass or take place treatment?

Mafia
08.05.2005, 01:34
Frosty chestnut???? And is more detailed please)))) it is what paint?

I, actually, too already so was tortured with these or it raschesyvanijami, since February - roots not melirovala, recently have cut very much them shortly - a penalty that it was easier, and melirovannye half-heads have the day before yesterday painted over any spicy carnation vellovskoj, easier or simply to go with such otrosshimi roots - well absolutely shamefully. voooot! Now has solved them though a few or a little;little bit to reanimate if all will develop successfully, can, again melirovanie I shall make, if is not present .... so what it is number or room of a frosty chestnut?

You about such ampoules?

annrsdc
12.05.2005, 02:42
Is not present a course is not present, I smear for prophylaxis 2 times a week in target. I have enough.

Natalip
16.05.2005, 11:07
Frosty chestnut???? And is more detailed please)))) it is what paint?

It is long history

Somehow for a long time saw advertising in kosmo with smart color of hair and an inscription that type color a frosty chestnut, Loreal, this advertising was then forgot, but here when from almost blonda the moment of my transition that color has come to something -chestnut was recollected to me, and I longly searched for something similar - but to find it was not possible, for the given moment color gavana from the same lorealja, all ostalno only a poor excuse is as much as possible approached

But I till now it or him delirate...

Toljan
16.05.2005, 19:42
Off. And what, now the frosty chestnut is not on sale?

dm223
22.05.2005, 10:34
At us about itself at all did not hear, except for as on that advertising picture - it is more anywhere than it or him did not see, can if though has seen it or him was disappointed and has calmed down, and so I am excruciated, I search and I am capricious

gulika
23.05.2005, 11:40
Clearly

I too usilenno shall look now L Oreal Recital Preference the Frosty chestnut 6/23)

p.oleg
23.05.2005, 12:56
Look please if to you it will be not difficult!

Also calm me, tell or say that already have removed or have taken off from manufacture

_
23.05.2005, 13:44
And so I am excruciated, I search and I am capricious

It will be necessary to look in shop as required.