PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How to arrange wedding abroad?

Vyacheslav To
07.11.2004, 10:40
Devchenki, advise! We with my liked person wish to get married. But to do or make it in Moscow where we live, we do not want. Me distorts from a kind of limousines with a doll on a bumper and identical brides with the high hairdresses drinking a champagne with numerous relatives on mountains Vorobevyh. hochetsja that it was any intimal moment of our life. Therefore to get married to us hochetsja where nibud in a beautiful romantic place abroad. Tell, whether it is possible to make it and how? What documents

For this purpose

Are necessary and whether this "die" in Russia will be valid?

Nata-Li-2005
12.11.2004, 02:59
nehochetsja you to upset, but in Germany such variant of a list is for certain impossible. But in Denmark it seems to me paint of all and marriage or spoilage then admits. Etim many pairs or steams at which problems with veneering marriage or spoilage use is.

anna2
16.11.2004, 12:05
I in marriage in Denmark left. Here it was really intimal, in general without witnesses (instead of them employees of a registry office) and all for 10 minutes. There each 10 minutes the new pair comes, them paint bystrenko and forward.

But, I think, it will not approach or suit you. Romanticism - a zero.

porojtes on the Internet, now many firms offer unusual weddings.

Skorpiosha
25.11.2004, 05:31
Want in marriage abroad Las Vegas will solve your problems.

There everyone go to marry. There rasspisyvajut anywhere, somehow, though in church, though in a registry office, though on a palate, though under water.

Babki is - there are no problems

_1982
13.12.2004, 23:08
And in Russia it is possible to make without dolls and Vorobevyh... Same on you will depend. And all of you of relatives and friends with yourselves abroad were going to to take?

mutya
30.12.2004, 07:07
hochetsja that it was any intimal moment of our life. Therefore to get married to us hochetsja where nibud in a beautiful romantic place abroad. Tell, whether it is possible to make it and how?

Here idea: send each other far away, find partners abroad, and marry them... After a while, having received citizenship, send partners, and marry the friend the friend! To mine excellent or different, from others, idea!

vin
17.01.2005, 11:45
What for abroad? It is possible to go on the south, on the sea (to Sochi) or to Ukraine on the sea. Very romantically. Well and if you ljubitelnitsa ekzotiki, to Siberia!

Serega
24.01.2005, 05:07
How much or As far as I know, that marriage or spoilage was considered as the recognized native legislation, it is better to undersign all the same for a native registry office, on terr. Russia, and already to celebrate it is possible then anywhere! About las--. Idea if the truth would be desirable exotic. Well and so, estimate, abroad probably in Dews. Embassy you will marry. If you already were in embassies of the Russian Federation, know probably, what there always a "celebratory" situation: =)) any merija, on kr. To a measure in France, will not be engaged in the file of two dews. Citizens, tourists, et it is exact.

Galina_Sh
29.01.2005, 21:07
People, subject July!

They for certain have already got married.

Yana
28.02.2005, 22:53
On Mauritius too as in the Tribute raspisyva, but much more all is more beautiful. Or on Maledivah and Sejshelah.

Malicious psinka
23.05.2005, 08:09
People, a subject July!

They for certain have already got married.

Well here, have broken off with advice or councils!!

Advice or Council yes love tada!