PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Agents for care of hair

Страницы : [1] 2 3 4 5

sergey77
28.04.2005, 21:09
Here at me nonsense such has happened... My Husband somehow has declared, that he very much likes blondes, well and I have decided to please foolishly to him (it or this I shall never do or make more!) More shortly, I painted painted, have finished the hair to platinum color, but, as a result have understood, that not only me not to the face (at me round enough physiognomy) but also hair I have spoiled such color very strongly. And, if to consider, that my native hair at me dark enough, that, can present itself, what pity kind I preobrela. More shortly, I have bought or purchased quite decent L'Oreal- a paint of the native tone, have returned into place, but here what now to do or make with this or thus unfortunate, hardly alive young growth on a head? More shortly, people, prompt, pls, every possible effective methods of treatment of hair and stimulations of body height... Cosmetic novelties Interest both agents from national medicine, and... And in general, what it is necessary to do or make particularly that hair well looked or appeared? What paints for hair to use to not harm to itself? If it is possible, duplicate answers soap...

------------------

ul-pr
29.04.2005, 03:27
I did or made three times melirovanie, and too rather injured hair.

Used shampoo and balm for damaged or injured and krashenyh hair "Fruttis"

Very much helped or assisted to recover hair.

And then gradually cut off vysvetlennye hair, having returned to the natural color by means of a combination of henna and basmy.

Gest
29.04.2005, 13:25
Hair reflect the general or common status of an organism. It is necessary to eat qualitatively.

Stoika
30.04.2005, 13:11
It is possible to try to wash a head with mustard, black bread or crude eggs. Also there is a colorless henna - it is possible to do or make masks for hair.

LIKA2208
01.05.2005, 13:51
Izmenie a ration will help or assist, only when hair otrastut anew - in itself hair already dead matter. I somehow too from dark kruglolitsej brown-haired women have decided to become the blonde, and was then painted in the color. Masks from yogurt have helped or assisted. Washed a head, put or rendered kefer, turned all " this beauty " in a terry towel and sat minutes forty. And second time washed off. And more my hairdresser or barber has advised to buy or purchase balm a conditioner for the painted hair, but necessarily separate, instead of two one.

dimm777
01.05.2005, 17:14
Daily in current of two weeks to smear on a head the blue clay finished up to smetanoobraznogo of a status. From above a kerchief and to warm. To hold two hours, then to wash off. Week a break. To repeat some times.

Komolov
02.05.2005, 14:30
And can it is necessary to solve the problem radikalno-to use scissors?

-the
03.05.2005, 12:19
I am already lost. Men like naturalness. I personally would like to change considerably the hairdress every year (naturally more close by the spring). And certainly, as the whimsical woman, me would be desirable to change and color of hair. BUT HERE IS HOW TO MAKE IT!!!! With the LEAST LOSSES!!

Valeria
04.05.2005, 02:49
Poor my unfortunate three volosiny. As I try to make from nizh a magnificent head of hear. After every possible stainings, waves and melirovany I have understood, that vitamins and klasnyj the hairdresser or barber are necessary to my hair.

|Egor |
04.05.2005, 21:52
I recommend to try or taste special masks-treatments for hair, for example Pantin Intensiv or Sviss the Formula.

And to paint hair it is better ottenochnymi agents, for example Kasting or SHvartskopf (only not Vella - after it or her to not wash a skin of a head). However, color should be chosen in tone to the or is more dark, and in that case the blonde you will not become!

Denis XXXX
05.05.2005, 10:05
At whom what problems, I here all in any way with spirit shall not be going to the brown-haired woman to become (I of -ashy color)...:-)

It would be desirable to try or taste for a short while that it was then washed off... And not so to damage or injure;hurt hair thus...

Who can will advise in what to dip a head?:-)

Kasssandre: I after unsuccessful experiment was rescueed or saved;salvaged by a modern short hairstyle... And balms FatCat...

nebesnoe_svetil
06.05.2005, 04:24
I can recommend domestic shampoos "biokrim" and " biokrim Plus ". They on the basis of milk or dairy Serum. At me with hair of problems is not present (fie-fie), but for prophylaxis this shampoo I use, and here shampoo helps or assists my girlfriend for improvement of structure or frame of hair.

barbi
06.05.2005, 13:01
I recommend to try tincture of red burning pepper (to smear roots of hair through den-two, to roll up polotentsom and to hold about an hour, procedure to continue in current 1,5-2 months)

Very effective agent, very much I recommend, has tried on myself.

And also shampoo "biokrim" on the basis of milk or dairy Serum

Both the first and can be bought or purchased the second in " the Bench of a life "

[It is corrected: Maria (edited 21-03-2000).]

Dashka
07.05.2005, 08:52
I was advised by the girlfriend - a class piece, only it is necessary to be typed or collected patiences and time to not regret. You buy repejnoe butter or oil and before washing you smear a head, rubing butter or oil in a skin of a head. Not less often than two times a week!

You hold hour under a warm towel. Then you wash off shampoo + the conditioner. If you use a varnish or many or a lot of;much foam for stacking it is necessary to waste time on preliminary to rinse hair and to dry them. Otherwise it turns out, that you not only rub butter or oil, but also a varnish. And more - it is desirable to not dry hair a phenome IN GENERAL.

Also there is a remarkable cosmetics for hair from SHvarkopf - Gliss hens. There are any variants for any type of hair.

Effect somewhere after a month, not earlier.

Successes to you, all will be OK.

maximus
07.05.2005, 12:26
Darling Kassandra!

It is not necessary to be killed in occasion of isporchenyh hair, in due course certainly all will be adjusted, but... DINNY the rights, obestsvechenyj hair - dead hair, therefore I advise gradually it or him to cut off, for now there are wonderful agents for treatment of hair at such known trade marks as Londa and Wella, probably, as other firms have similar agents, but the above-stated trade marks specialize first of all on manufacture professional sredst on care of hair. Therefore I, as the expert advise you to try or taste such agents as Londatsid or Krouteratsid for weekly use, edinstvenoe addition to the instruction on application of these preparations I wish to add, that time of endurance or quotation should be somewhere about 1 hour after their drawing on hair and it is desirable to wrap up a head a towel for warming up. To paint to you hair now it is desirable a paint not containing ammonia, shampoo and balm (conditioner) to pick up for okrashenyh hair and besides DINNY the rights at all two one. In a complex with all it or this to apply both vitamins, and walks on fresh air, and whenever possible a balanced diet. And any stresses!

2Lika

That a paint to not wash from a skin of a head speaks for itself - a paint izgotovlenna professionals of the business or affairs and they, professionals, have let out or have released a special agent for putting off or taking out of a paint from a skin!

I advise to use any ottenochnym mousse or foam, these stains are washed off through 8-10 times of washing of hair, losony and balms (ottenochnye) keep much more longly. And in general at purchase of a paint it is desirable to ask % of intensity of a staining.

By the way, advice or council Rbl l and * 123 is very good; uk! The Burdock a wonderful agent for treatment and easier care of hair, especially in the spring!

P.S. I am sorry for such dlinyj the answer! And if there are still what questions it is possible and by mail, than I can that I shall help or assist.

[It is corrected: Aelita (edited 27-03-2000).]

izus@bezeqint.n
07.05.2005, 14:06
To you here recommend mustard, oh and I do not advise you if at you hair dry. Wait summer when travka the neetle will grow and together with her, find its or her thrickets not too close from any motorway, or it is better than that behind city. Dig or pick its or her leaves, fill in with water, boil a little, rinse nastoem, you can before washing, you can after and as it is possible is more often. The result is swept already up or already appreciable in days 10.

And in general blondes not in a fashion, especially not natural - now it is an attribute of cheap taste, there is nothing to spoil hair.

JANE323
08.05.2005, 05:36
And at me thin hair and fat. I paint hair practically every month Londokolorom. And on skolku, I every day my head and a land a phenome I use shampunt Sansilk Termosilk. Perfectly. Hair it is much better, than earlier. Though my hair sekutsja on time, two. Here effect smart. Sometimes, for a change I buy pantin in bags or still, that. As hair after painting is hardly grow coarse, it is easier to me to stack. Plus necessarily foam, gel, a varnish. By way of sequence. It would Seem so much to chemistry, an is not present, at me hair have ceased prakticheki vylazit. Raschestka almost pure or clean. From what I do not know, I think-shampoo.

Jiliana
08.05.2005, 17:20
To rinse hair all over again with beer, but only then water. Or before washing golovyj hair some times to moisten with beer. And to wash a head only with boiled water.

spul
09.05.2005, 10:31
Two table spoons of a camomile fill in with an olive oil on two weeks (butters or oils-one a glass). When butter or oil nastoitsja, do or make the following: item the spoon of honey, st.lozhka butters or oils, 1 yolk, item the spoon krapivnogo shampoo mix and put or render on hair before each washing of a head. I the hair, after awful chemistry have rescueed or saved only owing to this prescription.

le-na79
09.05.2005, 17:50
The hairdresser or barber has advised me to rinse hair with mineral water. Quite good result.

lecherep
10.05.2005, 06:37
Last time what magazine you will not open, everywhere advertising Pantene and any competitions, their agents it is valid so are effective?

What in your opinion it is better, to use purchased conditioners or to use any grasses?

Alexaska
10.05.2005, 12:42
Can shodit in kosmetologichesky the center on a session darsonvalizatsii (propuskanie weak eletstricheskogo a charge through a skin). protsedura pleasant, inexpensive also helps or assists.

romzes
10.05.2005, 21:52
to Karina

Believe, Pantene is the advertised product, absolutely not not responding the qualities to advertising promises. Strategy of the firm, letting out or releasing given production - is more than advertising and veneering, availability all due to the low prices (try or taste translate or transfer in dollars - grosh the price to such shampoo). Here thus they survive. If you want quality, use the professional tools distributed frequently only by interiors (I can advise Kerastese). Normal shampoo of such firms costs or stands 350-500 r., and about these names to that does not know as nobody advertises or promotes them - they and so have the buyers.

And on the bill of agents in occasion of strengthening hair it is better than our national anything is not present: a neetle, an egg with an olive oil, black bread, henna, an avocado with jajtsom, etc. Also money for it it is not necessary much, only it is more than patience.

anry
11.05.2005, 01:16
And in occasion of Pantene I shall argue. Quite probably, that to that that etot shampun also does not approach or suit. But I shall tell or say one: vibiraja shampun, look on ingridienti: if among them eats pantotenol or pantotenovaja an acid (vit 5) - eto the agent will be rabotat. Fur-trees-sticks, I that, in vain 6 years with biochemistry parjus???

melena
11.05.2005, 12:43
Female problems with hair though are somehow solved. And here is how to be to men? My son - the student, with all problems following from it or this: an abnormal delivery (he studies in other city), unusual quality of water, etc. One week ago has shown me, that hair began to drop out. Hair at it or him beautiful, dense, and here the husband in due time (somewhere at the same age, in 20 years, before too were dense) began to lose hair. It is a pity, if this or thus hereditary, but, can, it is possible for something to make?