PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Better one style or a lot of different?

glow
04.12.2004, 06:39
Here till now I can not choose to myself one style in any way. Or even on two to stop. No, well classical and elegant rulit, but that in sports

Will bring, in romanticism, still where. In one all time is somehow boring. On the one hand, it is pleasant. It is possible to be embodied, be constant in different roles absolutely another. On the other hand, yesterday has reflected, if somewhere you go, hardly a wardrobe to select.

I one suffer such, what I can not be defined or determined, or there is still who?

foZIq
12.12.2004, 05:54
Me too constantly brings. I like and sprotivnyj style, both romantic, and elegant. Only here to classics it is indifferent. I consider or count, that some styles - are completely not bad, I like to vary.

Lana_K
18.12.2004, 23:09
I of the certain style do not adhere, put on on mood

But periodically I sit down on any one, now sports I like

asdefer
30.12.2004, 14:17
On the contrary it klyovo constantly to vary! Always different! Not only in clothes, but also in a manner of behaviour.

Bokk
11.01.2005, 01:35
I tzh do not have one certain style! I cannot find something the in any way

Mama
17.01.2005, 23:47
The only thing that pleases: the person cannot a life somewhere good, and somewhere bad. He or such, or sjakoj. The third it is not given. And it is good, that presence of several styles does not change a short of the person

MARINA JUREVNA
19.01.2005, 05:42
Here till now I can not choose to myself one style in any way. Or even on two to stop. No, well classical and elegant rulit, but that in sports

Will bring, in romanticism, still where. In one all time is somehow boring. On the one hand, it is pleasant. It is possible to be embodied, be constant in different roles absolutely another. On the other hand, yesterday has reflected, if somewhere you go, hardly a wardrobe to select.

I one suffer such, what I can not be defined or determined, or there is still who?

So it also is class, you always different, and probably in any style is in own way good. To me any styles go, I put on under mood and a case if it would be desirable since morning of any ease, lightnesses, romanticism - I put on a romantic dress, sometimes it would be desirable classics, sometimes it would be desirable brightness and sometimes it would be desirable to put on in all black, sometimes chuvsvuju myself is vigorous - I put on in sports style. Nevertheless such womanly-sports style all the same prevails. And in general, it ochen; it is interesting to combine things from different styles, framing the image, even to strict bluzke to pin fashionable now a flower-brooch, and absolutely an another matter, or shifonovyj an air scarf in jeans instead of a girdle - me nra, very much prikolno, edaky sports style with romantic notkoj, well, etc.

anelja
20.01.2005, 23:59
Ya odnogo stila nikogda ne priderjivayus. Mne v chem udobno v tom i xoju. Nestolko nastroyeniya skolko situaciya podxodasheya doljna bit. Esli edu zagorod to i odejda doljna bit sootvetstvuyushaya-sportivnaya. Esli na rabotu to toje mojno cto nibut legkoe, kak nikak ves den sidish na rabote udobno doljno bit. Aesli priglasili v gosti ili na vecherinku to mojno i chto-to klassicheskoe Nu konechno smotra kuda

mayak
31.01.2005, 06:44
Well, I consider or count, that in different places different style - at job business, on appointment romantic, on walks - free, sports is comprehensible. But each separate person can have a predilection to what that to the certain style. I for example, everywhere wear jeans because they like me. It is good, that with job so has carried, that in a suit to go do not demand. But the pair skirts and kostjumchikov in a case all the same is, sometimes a burden under mood

Newman
13.02.2005, 11:43
I of the certain style do not adhere, put on on mood

But periodically I sit down on any one, now sports I like

Like I would write!

DJUDI
15.02.2005, 13:52
Girls, at the person cannot be many different styles. Many styles are an absence of style, the Frenchmen speak: " Style is a woman ". Style or is (and he one, individual, unique), or it or him is not present, and then there is no difference, that you wear, jeans or a dress in a floret. While you have not started to learn or find out with a back for your style - at you it or him is not present. Style sales should form not gljantsy and not, and character, habits, views, etc. Above it or him it is necessary to work, and job is not hvatanie all liked things, it is long study, is hours primerok, is careful selection of each element of a wardrobe.

The sun
20.02.2005, 15:08
At me one style - mine. He consists in every day to be different

Amira
28.02.2005, 01:21
I as that did not reflect at all. Probably I have a style, but I do not think over it or him specially, all saboj as that turns out. The thing at me various, skirts, suits, jeans, etc. But as a whole manages any general or common style, wash.

Gala
01.03.2005, 21:12
I odevjus am sports only in institute or on walk, and if something was going to on svidanku that with romanticism connected I dress SUCCESS ALL!!!!! And more time I shall tell or say about eklona empresses.... It CAN is possible TO EXPEL IT or HIM _, and that he not normally itself(himself) conducts also posts at it or him too strange

WELL
21.05.2005, 17:18
I consider or count, that the person who does not change style and image almost all life, it seems uninteresting, too conservative.... At the same time the one who feverishly changes styles, obviously is not self-assured and och we depend on a fashion.... IMHO....

And if in a wardrobe a lot of prophetic different styles, they prevent to create an integral image....

I think, 2 styles in a wardrobe are a maximum and the most optimum variant.... Yes, they will be transformed depending on demands of a fashion, but all the same will remain prevailing.... Then it is possible to create leading style, having saved individuality of the person....