PDA

Просмотр полной версии : OFF: why women assotsiirujut itself with cat's?

Страницы : [1] 2 3

OlegV
19.12.2004, 11:34
It is so much at a forum kotjatok, kisok, kitties, lionesses and tigresses....

Here and Kassiopeja there... And was such good nik!

So why, darlings?

Fly
19.12.2004, 17:42
HYshchnitsy all however!

Tasa
22.12.2004, 03:11
HYshchnitsy all however!

mda, advertising in Russian of radio is recollected: white and fluffy, it is gray-haired and hairy...

mirds
24.12.2004, 00:20
Personally I without cats simply cannot live not that that at me the whole koshatnik houses (from mind or wit, thanks God, yet has not survived), but I conceal or thaw at a kind of any cat. The dream - to stroke a greater or big cat

MOUNTAINS-MOUNTAINS
26.12.2004, 20:34
Whether instead of to put and me avatarku here cat's?

alisa
28.12.2004, 02:58
Limit of female dreams patamushta the Absolute grace, the open sexuality, independence and charming egoistichnost. And in general, all that cats do or make, there and then becomes the standard of magnificence.

Hottsa to stick to glory

temp
30.12.2004, 09:18
And in general, all that cats do or make, there and then becomes the standard of magnificence.

Aha, especially when fade with a motionless look above vyrotoj a fossa in pesochke... graaaatsija!!!

H
31.12.2004, 12:12
And in general, all that cats do or make, there and then becomes the standard of magnificence.

Aha, especially when fade with a motionless look above vyrotoj a fossa in pesochke... graaaatsija!!!

Adnaka people during this intimal moment look or appear much less aesthetically

Tani
02.01.2005, 05:38

People even react to external stimuluses during such moments - type: leave, close a door, do not stir or prevent, we to I ...-eat!

Delen
02.01.2005, 21:28
See the signature.

Here patamushta.

Py. Sy. Sadaka, me yours avatarka very much nravitstsa.

Panther
05.01.2005, 03:54
HYshchnitsy all however!

mda, advertising in Russian of radio is recollected: white and fluffy, it is gray-haired and hairy...

If you white and fluffy it is time to you in a sun deck and on an epilation

faint
06.01.2005, 02:44
Itself it was asked by such question

It seems to me, assotsiirovat itself at a forum with cats, it all the same what to put in an avatar of a photo of any another's young lady only because she beautiful and harmonous.

To me are very nice characteristic or meaning niki and avatars. Instead of I am simple " what belle, three voslitsatelnyh a sign "

At me here a dog both beautiful, and clever, and charming, characteristic and independent, but I to its or her glory do not stick

Sill
06.01.2005, 21:45
There was at me a cat the Scot... sheki already because of a back paws korotenkie were visible.... Also weighed 13 kg.... Kind simply horror... Thoroughbred it is terrible

Only something in any way to me not hotstsa to resemble it or him...

So cats-cats rozn... Though what is it I.... et a cat!

Zefir9
07.01.2005, 22:05
Here, by the way, on this subject. With written it agree somewhere percent or interests 50 %

The Preliminary analysis.

The stereotype of perception the woman (the girl, the girl) itself up to ogorchitelnosti is monotonous.

More often in the head decorated by lipstick comes to use an idea a diminutive-hypocoristic -romantic word from a -faunistic set. And, the most popular nikami, are derivative of nicknames and nicknames domashn their cats. Examples:

Kiska, Kisulja, Kisunchik (a variant - Kisjunchik), Pussycats-pussycats, the Kitty, Kotik, the Kitten, Koshulja, the Cat torn.

Germs of imagination are occasionally shown.

Examples:

Kisska, Kissulja, Kissunchik.

In two last examples obladatelnitsam it is necessary to be checked up on a uracrasia.

Being in podpitii, the woman is capable to give out and more graceful nik.

Examples:

TSarapka, Hvostik, Ushastik, polosatik, Murzik.

Hardly meet niki from other area of the alive world less often:

Small fish, Birdy, the Mouse or Mousy.

That is characteristic, any individual of a female will not take to itself a pseudonym from the following list: Strausiha, the Elephant cow, Dinozavriha, Krokodilitsa, SHakaliha, the Hyena, ZHupelitsa.

H to ladies these variants would send or approach;suit not as an example better, than what they constantly use.

The short of the Most female Way consists in a simple choice nika from the examples resulted or brought above, except for the latest. The pseudonym found in such a way for a long time will make happy mysterious female soul.

Nina 77777
10.01.2005, 05:02
Grace, plasticity, flexibility, tenderness and rapacity, game, playfulness, hunting, independence, secret, riddle... Properties of cats and women

parad
10.01.2005, 05:56
I of assotsiiruju with the fox and the fox it from sobachih will be

abdalfmun
12.01.2005, 19:24
I of assotsiiruju with the fox and the fox it from sobachih will be

And a pug all is peer hitrjujujujujujujujujushchaja

Vladlen
12.01.2005, 22:58

It seems to me, assotsiirovat itself at a forum with cats, it all the same what to put in an avatar of a photo of any another's young lady only because she beautiful and harmonous.

To me are very nice characteristic or meaning niki and avatars.

Miett, more cautiously!!! And that here is fast on the person pass

Sanchous
13.01.2005, 07:53

To me are very nice characteristic or meaning niki and avatars.

Miett, more cautiously!!! And that here is fast on the person pass

Well, I shall not be

ANITA
15.01.2005, 14:51

To me are very nice characteristic or meaning niki and avatars. Instead of I am simple " what belle, three voslitsatelnyh a sign "

At me here a dog both beautiful, and clever, and charming, characteristic and independent, but I to its or her glory do not stick

heh, I do not know, I do not have association of with a tiger/tigress. And have nicknamed so a long time for my love to strias in clothes that's all. And MCH calls nogda tigrushej... For a long time it to me has stuck, and not against, I on nikah not zamorachivajus....

dimon_99
16.01.2005, 11:01
heh, I do not know, I do not have association of with a tiger/tigress. And have nicknamed so a long time for my love to strias in clothes that's all. And MCH calls nogda tigrushej... For a long time it to me has stuck, and not against, I on nikah not zamorachivajus....

Well here a question that, and why not a zebra? Why tigrjushej..

Natik
17.01.2005, 12:24
Can, it from an antiquity has gone - the Chinese horoscopes and so on?

sas37
21.01.2005, 09:08
Py. Sy. Sadaka, me yours avatarka very much nravitstsa.

And she very much is pleasant to me

On a secret I shall tell or say - I have stolen it or her

Akim
24.01.2005, 02:28

People even react to external stimuluses during such moments - type: leave, close a door, do not stir or prevent, we to I ...-eat!

I too react, when enter into a toilet during such moments. Discontentedly look and try to finish more quickly the business or affairs and to escape, that nobody beheld this action.

vasja
25.01.2005, 22:05
On a secret I shall tell or say - I have stolen it or her

Also has altered....