PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Excision rodinok

kumatkan
03.03.2005, 19:16
Someone deleted? I yes. Here I do not know, there is one more on the face, do not know, something is terrible, those which on a body they somehow have not been completely removed. I deleted the laser, somebody can will share experience???

mari111111
05.03.2005, 07:27
I on a temple deleted. Fie-fie, like normal

Liza
07.03.2005, 13:22
I deleted one above a labium, simply after an active sun deck she became convex and I was afraid of an inflammation, deleted the laser when strongly I sunbathe the light speck of 1 mm is visible...

Olja
09.03.2005, 15:59
At me was rodinka hardly below a loin, that is almost on the priest After a honeymoon in Crimea, rodinka, being all time for the sun, the beginnings to me to spoil a life: hurted or was ill;was sick, itched. To me its or her laser have removed. There was big red maculae. Therefore, if rodinki were on the face, legs or foots and arms or hand, would not began to delete. Remains shramik or simply red speck. Especially, it is not necessary to delete rodinku if she does not cause or cause inconveniences, does not rub constantly about clothes and does not cause or cause unpleasant sensations.

lajf
12.03.2005, 15:41
Yes, previous I too the laser have removed, about one month back, there was white maculae and there still any dark small polosochki as-as if the reduced wreaths dark, and so I already was going to on the face to delete, but after that result terribly.

Krutizanka
14.03.2005, 09:45
Yes, previous I too the laser have removed, about one month back, there was white maculae and there still any dark small polosochki as-as if the reduced wreaths dark, and so I already was going to on the face to delete, but after that result terribly.

It is possible to descend or go to that doctor who did or made procedure on excision rodinki. How much or as far as I know, they can do or make nyxes which promote a fast adhesion and a resorption of maculae and inspissations.

Grebensky
14.03.2005, 13:55
On the face specks after excision rodinok quickly enough are tightened or delayed and merge on color with other skin. And here on an arm or a hand at me till now red specks though has passed or has taken place half a year from the moment of excision.

Evgenie Mulik
18.03.2005, 09:39
The girlfriend deleted liquid nitrogen On a place rodinok there were maculae which, hardly, will pass or take place So this method is not advised.

zizi
19.03.2005, 08:24
What for delete??? My mum in protivoopuhoevom tsetre works. So such things tells. The main thing! Do not delete in beauty shops!!! There tens patients with pathologies after excision by nonprofessionals. Only in hospital!!! There will necessarily take the analysis of a tissue and in general will make all correctly. DO NOT RISK the LIFE!

I do not frighten, simply I warn.

_
21.03.2005, 12:48
Before to delete, my girlfriend sent to check them on an oncology. So all should be good

Fiat lux!
21.03.2005, 21:17
I deleted at the dermal doctor... Not absolutely rodinki.. And such trailing white brrrrr.. So he in general has frozen a place and scissors hrymts

The speck was but has passed or has taken place (on a neck) and on a stomach or belly still is but like as zatjagivaetsja

The rabbit
26.03.2005, 06:47
I deleted the laser at the doctor rodinku on a back, a scar do not remain, specks too are not present. And that that on the sun rodinki start to hurt or be ill;be sick very badly, the attribute of predisposition to a carcinoma cutaneum, such dermal types voobshe do not advise strongly to sunbathe.

Galinka
29.03.2005, 14:02
I deleted in institute of preparation of cosmeticians, at the professor... And so he to me has told or said, that if rodinka not black color and on her is voloski-good-quality but if I wish to lead analizy-please... By the way, my friend deleted in bolnitse-horror!!! Such scar, it is good, that on a back

Liked Liked
30.03.2005, 09:19
On the face specks after excision rodinok quickly enough are tightened or delayed and merge on color with other skin. And here on an arm or a hand at me till now red specks though has passed or has taken place half a year from the moment of excision.

Precisely. On the face in general all heals is much better, than on a body. I deleted on the face of the whole 4 (!) enough appreciable rodinki - any traces though deleted in a simple beauty shop, liquid nitrogen (the truth analyses were sent on a histology to onkologichsky the center). And here on a stomach or belly there was a brown speck. But this all is better, than convex rodinka.

Andymion
01.04.2005, 19:42
mda, here videte besides opinions were divided or ed undresswere, someone speaks, that from nitrogen of maculae, someone, that is not present. What to choose? I deleted in the first honey, in pitere, there praise experts. But also in the same place opinions at them were divided or ed undresswere, descended or went to one - has sent on surgery, descended or went to another - on the laser, in general that did or made, praised. Is not present that of people to think. In fact for certain at them that is experience with zarostaniem these specks at patsientok.

Artem I
06.04.2005, 17:18
Here business not in a way of excision, and in where you will delete them. On a body heals is worse, the doctor warned me, but I did not think, that is so worse and longer. But as the Freckle has told or said, it is better, than with convex to go.

Dr. Peters or Petrov
10.04.2005, 14:09
And I when have removed, friends began to abuse me, " you that, same to you since a birth the sign is given, and you now change destiny ". Here at me rodinka on the face convex, I with her was born, well and that to me now with her to go

valentina
13.04.2005, 11:27
And I when have removed, friends began to abuse me, " you that, same to you since a birth the sign is given, and you now change destiny ". Here at me rodinka on the face convex, I with her was born, well and that to me now with her to go

You the do or make destiny. Rodinki here not and.

OlegV
16.04.2005, 05:25
a skoljko primerno stoit 4tobi udalitj rodinku?

Fly
20.04.2005, 17:13
Ja iz Estonii, daze ne znaju udaljajutj li u nas rodinki, dumaju gdeto estj, no mozet bitj lu4she v Rossii? Voobshem ne znaju 4e delatj, mozet kto podskazet kak bqtj?

Tasa
22.04.2005, 05:30
Ja iz Estonii, daze ne znaju udaljajutj li u nas rodinki, dumaju gdeto estj, no mozet bitj lu4she v Rossii? Voobshem ne znaju 4e delatj, mozet kto podskazet kak bqtj?

I too from Estonia. At us problems with excision rodinok are not present - ask in any out-patient department or hospital

mirds
23.04.2005, 10:54
Blagodarju za info.

MOUNTAINS-MOUNTAINS
20.05.2005, 11:40
Ya nedavno lazerom udalyala rodinku na pleche i ochen udachno - net nikakih pyaten, shramikov i t.d. A vobshe, ya ne stala bi ee udalyat, esli bi ona mne ne meshala, nekotorie rodinki daze ukrashaut telo ili lizo