PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Already folds

polina
05.03.2005, 12:03
The dear doctor! With skolki years approximately it is possible to start to apply agents against folds? To me 23 years, but a skin always was dry, moreover I live in a cold climate so humidification constantly is required to a skin. Has started to notice, that around of eyes have appeared already enough deep morshchinki. I apply a usual humidifying or wetting cream, but, I think, it is not enough of it or this.

To much can seem, what at such age still early to worry about folds, but can is better start to use agents now, than then to deal with more serious displays of ageing of a skin?

What agents you could advise for a young skin?

salon-krasoty
14.03.2005, 19:12
Hello polina!

Active agents against folds can be used not earlier than 30 years. Morshchinki which you at yourselves notice are not age, but mimic, with them especially you will not be overcome. Is certainly botoks, but taki probably years up to 27 it is better to wait all.
Eat correctly, do not exclude from the food allowance nuts (almonds, cedar), a fish and an avocado. Look after the skin, pay attention to references at a forum on care of a dry skin, and laugh at health!!

Yours faithfully,