PDA

Просмотр полной версии : natoptyshi on legs or foots

I beg!
23.07.2004, 10:06
Tell or Say as will get rid FOR EVER from natoptyshej on legs or foots?? Tried or tasted and cut off them, and trays or basins every day did or made within a month. .potom with creams special smeared after a tray or basin. .koroche that only did not do or make. .cherez any time all again. .kak as if anything also did not do or make...

salon-krasoty
27.07.2004, 23:53
Hello!
We recommend you the Apparatus pedicure "Gevol". Only search for the present or true pedicure where processing is spent only by the apparatus where the master does not work as the machine tool. For the company is available big spekt struggle with natoptyshami from simple processing up to special adhesive tapes, bandages, and special protective adaptations for wearing in footwear as proyshlenno izgotovdlennymi, and probably made by the master specially under you.
The problem in that the more cut off, the more strongly a skin "is protected" and accrues or increases again. For ever probably it is possible to get rid only having changed a gait and footwear, But it is possible to change a status of your legs or foots qualitatively. They at you one! And the Pedicure from "Gevol" is a medical pedicure, specially Germans have thought up, for health of the legs or foots!!
:)
Yours faithfully,

Highlight
29.07.2004, 05:42
At me too constantly appear natoptyshi on the same place. But when I was pregnant, I wore footwear very comfortable - free and on small zabluchke so from natoptyshej does not remain also a trace!:) has given birth, the baby podros a little bit and I again began to wear "fashionable" footwear, and again - natoptyshi..

Hryundel
29.07.2004, 10:37
So it is not necessary to go in "fashionable" footwear - the main convenience. Even the convenient footwear happens beautiful!!!

Highlight
29.07.2004, 11:22
Now I and do or make

Iriwa
14.12.2004, 01:07
At me too with it or this a problem, but more seroznaja... It would be desirable to hear from you advice or council... All has begun with steklyshka, it or him have pulled out, but have brought an infection... There was an abscess... Have performed operation... Like very well... But on stop, on a small pillow it was formed natoptysh, I nemogu to attack a leg or foot because an infernal pain, and now I cannot go at all. The doctor again advises operation, but she very much serozna. I am afraid. It would be desirable to learn or find out that else it is possible to make, in what way it is possible to clean or remove this natoptysh not resorting to surgery. He it is constant blit and pulses, up to it or him it is impossible it is touched, from- it or him constantly terpene and grows dumb the big finger though he is more close to a little finger: ((((Help or Assist.... Thanks for attention!!

salon-krasoty
16.12.2004, 02:06
Hello!!

The expert on a medical pedicure can look or see, try to clean or remove you an apparatus method natoptysh if it vneshenee display or to make a special arch support, kotryj will correct position stops at walking then natoptysh will leave.
BUT:
It is necessary to know, why the surgeon insists on operation (not cleaned or removed slice of glass, zakapsulirovavshaja zhidkosto (a blood, pus, a liquor???)). With cleanly medical indications no aesthetic receptions and even medical pedikbr will solve a problem. Unfortunately.

Yours faithfully,