PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether to delete a tattoo holodnoplazmennym coagulator?

Oleg Sychev
09.07.2003, 16:50
Who can prompt me intelligibly, whether it is necessary to delete a tattoo by means of holodnoplazmennogo coagulator. Manufacturers approve or confirm, that scars after such excision will not be. The cosmetic clinics applying other ways of excision tatu (different kinds of lasers, the radiocoagulators, decolouring or decolorizing structures, a grinding of a skin) too approve or confirm all, that scars after their procedures does not remain. However, all these ways listed in brackets, leave rather appreciable scars. Itself saw. And on the Internet the information gradually began to appear, that excision of a tattoo by the laser inevitably entails scars. I do not speak about grinding a skin... So to that to believe? Someone has already tried or tasted on itself this most holodnoplazmennyj coagulator? On their site like all it is beautifully painted. But also on any other site too all is very well advertised or promoted... The low price, only 10 USD for square centimeter Surprises. Laser clinics take up to 30 USD. Or all over again declare or announce the price in 200 roubles, but after the first session it appears, that it is necessary to pass or take place still a minimum two sessions.
Prompt something efficient on this question, and that to me here job pristizhnaja shines, and with a tattoo - do not take.

Avramenko
14.10.2003, 10:28
I - that Avramenko which deletes tattooes by means of HPK. For October, 14th 2003 only on page with addresses of our interiors has visited 900 person. I delete no more than one tattoo in day. Count, what is the time it is necessary to them to wait. On days off I try to not work. By the way, soon we shall enter the tariff for promptness, somewhere 1,6 - 1,7 prices from base. Here also will not be so surprisingly low to cost. The main thing, on a site have exposed videorecording how we delete, and in the near future we shall expose also a photo of results.
So think...

Avramenko
15.11.2004, 12:07
Here it is possible to look or see, that turns out at excision of a tattoo by the laser, and on a method of a mechanical grinding. To both traces - for 2 years. The girl has paid 2500 dollars for the lizard...
http: // www.new-ethnic.ru/skar-gallery.htm

And here - some more photos about excision tatu lasers:
http: // hpk.newsys.ru/krupno_22.html

salon-krasoty
16.11.2004, 14:03
Dear Oleg!

To you it is valid, it is necessary to consult at experts who are engaged in it or this and to look results of their job.

Yours faithfully,