PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Volosiki, volosiki...

Victoria
30.04.2003, 18:56
Hello, dear cosmeticians!!!
My name is Victoria (or simply Vick). To me of 13 years. My problem concerns or touches undesirable hair on a body. At me a plenty of hair on legs or foots and arms or hand. My mum does not allow them to delete to me. She explains the interdiction so: speaks, that to me still early it to do or make; as depilation, and an epilation can affect or influence my hormonal development (in the inferior party or side); that hair begin to grow more quickly and more densely. She results or brings only the inferior parties or sides of excision of hair. I with its or her pleasure would obey, but only this problem already pererosla in my most important complex. I think of it or this constantly. Really all actually so is awful?
Soon there will come or step summer, I shall go with parents on the sea to Italy, and then, maybe, with friends in camp. I do not wish to hide the body, and I wish to show it or him, I want much pozagorat! But, apparently, it will not be possible to me, since such "hairy" I am not going to to anybody to show. And, especially, awfully I do not like myself!
Prompt, please, as to me to act or arrive? Whether the rights my mum?! Whether it is possible in 13 to delete hair? And if it to do or make it is possible, what way, in your opinion, would approach or suit is better to me (I have in view of, according to age)???
I very much count on your help or even advice or council!!! In advance to you it is madly grateful!!!

karamelka2003
20.05.2003, 01:39
Hi Vick!
I shall try to answer your question from personal experience. I not the doctor, but hope it or him I shall become.
1. The main thing do not complex. If someone laughs at you tell or say eu about itself PVD = get out the fool and tell or say to itself, that I the most beautiful.
The most harmless way is all to shave, but from shaving hair grow quickly.
Exist dipiljatsionnye creams. Due to a sulfur containing in them, fiber of hair denaturiruet and hair easily udljajutsja by smytija water, also it slows down their body height and in due course hair cease to grow, and that vyrostajut, are similar to gentle down. One by-effect - the some remja after use of a cream of an arm or a hand and a leg or foot smell as sulfur. This process does not influence at all hormonal balance, and renders local influence. The main thing - to read the instruction. At me at the problem with hormonal balance, but a cream I use. Though often it or this to do or make to not have.
Try to convince the mamuju You e you will believe, but my mum in due time reacted as, tper she has changed the opinion. I had to test much on the sdbe from an one-year in occasion of mine nezbritogo piloses. But eto selovechno - on a body to have a scalp. I want, that you would understand, that such is at all devchenokk and boys. Simply guys etim are proud, and we uchast is to shave off.:)
Success.

kle '
29.10.2004, 13:49
Vick's greetings though to me and not 13 years, and 23 years, but at me are a certain experience in it or this, and I wish to give you advice or council. I had a similar problem (yes she at many little girls), but on its or her decision I was solved only after school. Has begun with depilation, an epilation wax. In many interiors promise, what is it provides effect for 3-4 weeks, but actually, all this individually (at me hair have started to grow in 5 days!!) And, why I do not recommend you to do or make it now, at our age such quantity or amount of hormones, is what is it simple ejection of money for a wind. The same reason and with a laser epilation (now I delete hair in this way). Yes it abruptly (mozhna to delete everywhere and any borings though, there are restrictions, for example, it is impossible to sunbathe right after it or her or on a sunburnt skin to do or make), it almost nebolno (such impression, that you splash water from a sprayer), and is effective (about hair mozhna to forget on a month 2, and in due course they will melt is more thin and is more imperceptible). But there are the BUT! 1. Dearly or expensively (therefore enter the name on excision of hair on the face, in a zone of bikini and axillas) 2 more often. Procedure it is necessary to repeat 5-6 times every 8-10 weeks for full disappearance or eradication of hair, and to us and that more often. I waited, that after 3-4 visits at me hair will cease to grow. Aha, anything similar! While the hormonal background skips, yet has not given birth and there is no constant output or exit gormoov, periodic visiting of interior is provided:) Therefore, I advise you idle time and for a long time the checked up method - the razor. Well, it is necessary to resort to her almost every day, but the majority of the female population uses her or it, she always near at hand and a lot of time is not necessary. And for arms or hand mozhna to use an epilating cream, he is much more gentle. And the most important, do not go in cycles in the problem. Simply change the attitude or relation to her. Hair are at all women, even on the priest (it to me in interior rasskazyli), so you not one!:)

sunny
29.10.2004, 13:57
About not sick in interior I can not such tell or say, as already nutrition from a pain, especially axillas and in bikini:)