PDA

Просмотр полной версии : antitselljulitnyj massage

Natasha
29.09.2004, 11:29
Last week descended or went on antitselljulitnyj massage. It was sick, and in day there were huge ecchymoses. The day before yesterday again descended or went on massage and masskazhistka has told or said, that ecchymoses - usual business from such massage, and it is necessary to make " an iodic grid " simply. After the second session ecchymoses became very huge! (on breeches, berah). An iodic grid has made, but - to mine, she is useless. What will advise? Whether To continue massage in general? Or to look for other masseur? Thanks.

salon-krasoty
30.09.2004, 01:58
Hello Natasha!!

After massage no ecchymoses should be!! Ecchymoses, it is breaks of vessels and hemorrhages in hypodermic area.
It is not necessary to excruciate itself and the body!! I understand your aspiration to result, however I shall repeat, ecchymoses should not be!!!

Yours faithfully,

nastena
30.09.2004, 06:16
Forgive or Excuse, that I interfere, I, certainly, not the expert.
You so frighten Natasha. Ecchymoses, certainly, should not be but where to take such expert? Even in the most dear or expensive and prestigious interiors such ecchymoses nadelyvajut, mum-dear or -expensive. At me a skin in itself such, that any, even the most slightest bruise leaves an ecchymosis, and what to speak about antitseljulitnom massage when to you all skin on a wrong side turn out. On own opjate I shall tell or say (in current of 3 years each half-years I pass or I take place similar procedure), ecchymoses at me never managed, but when they passed or took place efekt from massage were remarkable.
And in some interiors even warn, that if a skin sensitive it is better to do or make such procedure in the winter that by a beach season all has passed or has taken place.

Once again excuse. Thanks

salon-krasoty
01.10.2004, 02:01
Hello, Natasha!

Certainly, the considerable role is played with a status of vessels, both very much and very much often ecchymoses remain. And more often experts on correction of a figure speak, that if will do or make without ecchymoses effect will have to achieve more longly, plus predilection of our perfect ladies to tortures (" if to me it is not sick, means badly do or make!! ") and porodzhajut this mass recognition of ecchymoses as guarantor of long-playing effect from massage. However, ecchymoses, it the payment or plateau for a beautiful figure is not obligatory.
Yours faithfully,